PDA

View Full Version : Buck Creek,Suntop trail?(Washington)

Derrick88
06-18-2003, 01:33 PM
My wife talked to an employee at the Ranger District & they said,after July first you can ride atv's up to suntop.Not on the road but on a trail.Has anyone done this ride?

We've been up to Buck Creek several times & never seen the trailhead,I've mountain biked up and down Suntop before & can't imagine any of the trails wide enough for an atv.

Derrick

Woodsrider
06-20-2003, 03:16 AM
Are you talking about Buck Creek air strip off of SR410? I have ridden at the air feild but never on any of the trails. (thats where we ride when it snows) The only trail I have ridden off of 410 is the Naches, But if your want to hook up, I'd be willing to help you find the way to suntop:D

Derrick88
06-20-2003, 02:31 PM
Yes,thats the same place.I was actually thinking about going up there tomrrow if that trail does exist it would make for a great ride.

I'm in Enumclaw,where are you located?

I'd like to find out more about the riding at Naches as well:D

Derrick

Woodsrider
06-20-2003, 02:50 PM
where do you live in Enumclaw? I live in Pinnical Estates. I cant ride tomorrow, I have a meeting with a contractor for a remodle bid. Sunday I am going to capitol forest for the superdirt poker run. you going?

Derrick88
06-20-2003, 03:10 PM
Pinnical Estates,thats were I live,he he we could be neighbors. I'm on the corner of Warner & Berninger.You know,across the street & down a house from my backyard one of my neighbors has a Honda,that you soggy?

We were at Capitol Forest last weekend,so I'll probably pass on Sunday.

Derrick

Woodsrider
06-20-2003, 03:14 PM
Yep That be me;) What did you buy? I saw what appeared to be a 250EX and a Rancher doing laps around the trampoline.

Say, how did you find out about this site? you see my sticker on the toyota?

Derrick88
06-20-2003, 03:22 PM
Small world,we got a 250EX & a Recon,still breaking them in.I just hate having a small yard,ringing the trampoline gets old.I think we've talked a few times in the past.

I'll be over in a few minutes, I need to check out that 400

Derrick

Derrick88
06-25-2003, 02:29 AM
I was up at Buck Creek this weekend,looking for the Suntop trail.I think I may have found it but there was a mountain bike race going on & they had a lot of area taped off.The trail I was on was headed in the right direction,probably traveled 1 1/2 - 2 miles before I hit the tape.Every time I go up there I find more trails:D

Woodsrider
06-25-2003, 02:48 PM
We will have to get up there soon, I have a lot going on and wont be able to get a lot of riding in most of the summer. the cabinets for the kitchen get here the 15th. So from the 10th on thru the remodle I wont be doing much of anything but working on the house. I hope to have all of my work done by the end of July. after that the rest of it will be done by contractors.;)