PDA

View Full Version : Motorhead park Indiana??

trx400ex
06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Thinking about going this weekend anybody here been there?

remlapr
06-18-2003, 11:51 AM
Never heard of it? Where is it - way up north?

trx400ex
06-18-2003, 12:12 PM
way south....north of evansville

i was just going to practice but would like to see if anyone here has been and knows how it works and how the tracks are?

06-18-2003, 01:36 PM
What day are you goin riding??????????????

Well I been ta the chit hole before..:o

It's long and fast and that's it. No jumps to really brag about and if they haven't done much with the track it's probably in bad shape. When it first opened it was great and they took care of it. But the owner had to go back ta work and quit taken care of the track and it got rutted bad from bikes and the jumps were wore the F down..:grr:

I'd call like today or tomorrow and see what the condition is and see if they've even drug the track yet..:ermm:

I'm goin to a new track in milton KY,,but I believe you live in crawfordsville and that would be a longer drive than to motorhead.:ermm:

I'll call motorhead tomorrow and talk with Chris and see what he has to say about the track. If he has good things to say and the track is in decent shape then I might just meet ya there. The only day I can ride is saturday so let me know..

trx400ex
06-18-2003, 02:34 PM
I can go either day or maybe both? Also do you know where Oakland City Indiana is? They are having races both days but im not sure if i want to go, i dont really like that track...Let me know what the dude says and well see....