PDA

View Full Version : back mountain h/s on sunday

ex kid
06-18-2003, 05:20 AM
i've never been there but i've herd its a cool track. anyone planning on going? im not sure if i am yet, may go ride at raush or somthing.

ralph13
06-18-2003, 06:08 AM
i will be racing there but they might cancle the race due to all the rain so you should call around thursday and find out. i am going to call tomorrow when i find out i will post it

jlhughes750
06-18-2003, 06:13 AM
Joe, if they have the race, GO, its awsome, the best D6 track ever, sandy, but not to whooped out, tight, but real fast tight!!!! if its dry its dusty, if its wet, bring a 4x4.hahaha Its really a great track, the track is on a river flood plain, so its always kinda moist, if it rains alot the rest of the week they will probably cancell, call first. find the number at the D6 website in the tracks link!! www.amadistrict6.com

hey congrats on the finish at Frost, any chance you'll run enough to contnd for the points championship. Where u going from the 250ex, maybe move up to a 400 ex in the C class next year or maybe 2 stroke B, i'm sure Rob would sell u an R!!!!!!lolhahahaha.

later, J

BTW i quit smoking SO FAR this week and i'm getting the ROLL together tonight, i'm kickin the stocker to the curb for now, that last race was demoralizing!!! time to get back into it!!!!!!

jlhughes750
06-18-2003, 06:16 AM
heck even Ralph 13 caught me last week, right before he broke and the girl beat him!!!!!!!!!! sorry Ralph i had to throw that in (saw u where online)

later, J

ex kid
06-18-2003, 08:01 AM
thanks j.glad to here you quit smoking. as far as my points and standings i'm not to sure as of right now i had like 5 points for my first pinegrove and RAUSH CREEK DIDNT COUNT! aa dude i was bummin when i foud that out casue i pulled a first there. the second place at frost should pick me up pretty good in the points. my dad has really gotten into racing latley so ill deffinatley be at more races.

as for a new bike. do you know dave kranich? well i wanted to buy his 400 but he doesnt want to sell it any time soon so i'll just wait until i see somthing i like. i would like to get a dale, but i will probably end up with a z400 or 400ex. this bike hasn't given me any problems and im pretty competitve with the 4 stroke c class. i dunno i'll probably get a truck before a new quad. o yea rob's lagers R whats that like 10 -12 grand let me whip that out and give him a ring no problem. hahaha

yea i found there number yesterday. ill give them a call see whats up and hopefully go. i gotta order my rolloffs from work tonight tho. i cant stand the mud without goggles anymore. at raush i rode two laps without goggles, i pitted for new ones but once i caught somebody it was over.

ex kid
06-18-2003, 08:03 AM
hey j, any chance you want to sell your 400? just lookin around but if the price is right.....

monkeyboy
06-18-2003, 02:07 PM
wat moutan u racin on:confused:

465Stroker
06-18-2003, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ex kid
hey j, any chance you want to sell your 400? just lookin around but if the price is right.....
Hey exkid,
I do not think we have met yet - but if you are on a 250EX right now - I got the bike for ya! Traci's 2001 Lonestar 330EX is up for sale. TC motor, PEP suspension, LSR everything, it's the trickest 300EX around! Plus I got a ton of spare 300EX parts that I would make you guy a heck of a deal to help empty my garage out.

propartsracing
06-19-2003, 01:27 AM
Hey,

We'll be there on Sunday if it doesn't get cancelled. If it's cancelled, Mike was thinking about going riding or to a NY race w/ Borich.

Trish

jlhughes750
06-19-2003, 02:09 AM
I'd b up for a NY race let me know!!! i need to race, its time to focus more!!!!!!

ex kid
06-19-2003, 04:54 AM
465stroker, havn't met you yet but next time i see you guys at a race i'll stop over. as for the bike its sweet it really is and i'd love to have it, but just looking at it i can tell its way over what i can spend.

ralph13
06-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
heck even Ralph 13 caught me last week, right before he broke and the girl beat him!!!!!!!!!! sorry Ralph i had to throw that in (saw u where online)

later, J

hey even thow i broke down i still finished 4th and i was happy to see stef win she a real good rider but i gettin my stuff together so i get back in the top for sunday :confused2

ralph13
06-19-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by propartsracing
[B]Hey,

We'll be there on Sunday if it doesn't get cancelled. If it's cancelled, Mike was thinking about going riding or to a NY race w/ Borich.

Trish [
/B]

where is there a race in NY at ?

jlhughes750
06-20-2003, 02:58 AM
Back Mountain is on!!!!!!!!
a guy walked the track last night and took these pics. he said its fine for raicing no unusual holes.....

check out this link
http://www.bmer.org/Hare%20Scramble%20Track%20Updates/june_hare_scramble_updates.htm

later, J

ZRacer
06-21-2003, 01:26 AM
The Race has been PostPoned to July 13th because of possible flood waters.

Back Mountain Site (http://www.bmer.org/BMER/)