PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke?

FFW
06-17-2003, 04:47 PM
I wasn't sure where to put this but tell me what is wrong with the following:

400 EX for sale (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6724&item=2419869041)

I sent a message to the seller to ask if this was a joke or perhaps listed in Canadian dollars and he forgot to mention that.

I guess he's fishing for a sucker

:)

CHAUNCY
06-18-2003, 02:47 PM
There was already a thread in the open forum about this. I think it might have been a mistake or something:ermm:

honda400exrider
06-18-2003, 02:49 PM
I think im gonna buy that:rolleyes:

FFW
06-18-2003, 02:50 PM
Well, I emailed the clown that offered it for sale and apparently she is trying to sell it because her boyfriend and her split. Not a nice person at all either. I asked her/he/it why they think someone would be stupid enough to buy it and she /he/it said they had 9 people scheduled to come by and look at it. They also mentioned it wasn't stock but never stated that in the ebay listing.

Oh well, it better be darn good for $7500

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by FFW
Well, I emailed the clown that offered it for sale and apparently she is trying to sell it because her boyfriend and her split. Not a nice person at all either. I asked her/he/it why they think someone would be stupid enough to buy it and she /he/it said they had 9 people scheduled to come by and look at it. They also mentioned it wasn't stock but never stated that in the ebay listing.

Oh well, it better be darn good for $7500

haha lmfao her/he/it too good:p

FFW
06-19-2003, 08:29 AM
I won't post what he/her/it said to me but...it was repeatedly related to a mans anatomy :)

Dumb!

I checked the ad again and it seems my badgering he/her/it got them to modify their listing. They are now explaining that it has modifications, etc and it's for a loan payoff.

I win!

:blah: