PDA

View Full Version : trucker hats

boonovies
06-17-2003, 03:10 PM
well with the new phase of the "trucker" hat.. i thought i would make some for my clothing line.. i wanted to know what yall thought of the whole stencil look.

06-17-2003, 03:17 PM
goddammit, this pisses me off

when did this thing start, i bought a metal mulisha stencil one awhile back now everyones gonna have them:grr:

boonovies
06-17-2003, 03:20 PM
awwww

Dan_Guetter
06-17-2003, 03:43 PM
:p :p

boonovies
06-17-2003, 03:44 PM
everyone has trucker hats.. thats the trend now.. thats what will pull in money

06-17-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by boonovies
everyone has trucker hats.. thats the trend now.. thats what will pull in money

yeah 10 bucks a hat haha

GETSOME
06-17-2003, 03:58 PM
What do those hats have to do with driving a truck?

Nausty
06-17-2003, 03:58 PM
personally I don't really by stuff thats trendy. I like to be origional.

Honda4trax250x
06-17-2003, 04:04 PM
for some reason im not a fan of trucker hats:ermm:

but i like the design looks good!

QuAdRaCeR244
06-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
goddammit, this pisses me off

when did this thing start, i bought a metal mulisha stencil one awhile back now everyones gonna have them:grr:

i already had one of those:p

kicken250x
06-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
personally I don't really by stuff thats trendy. I like to be origional.

good call. i try my best not to "follow the crowd" i wont even walk infront of A&F or american egle or that stupid arip-something store.:p i hate those stupid hats:mad: lmao:blah:

06-17-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by kicken250x
good call. i try my best not to "follow the crowd" i wont even walk infront of A&F or american egle or that stupid arip-something store.:p i hate those stupid hats:mad: lmao:blah:

:mad: i happen to like my hat and it has nothing to do with american eagle, i wasnt following the crowd i was trying to be original

QuAdRaCeR244
06-17-2003, 04:15 PM

those are *** stores:p i would be caught dead in there

user101
06-17-2003, 04:27 PM
yea trucker hats do look pretty gay.

kinda looks like sumthin a trucker would wear:huh

kicken250x
06-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
those are *** stores:p i would be caught dead in there

my mom feels the need to try to get me to dress like a prep so everytime we go to get cloths she makes me go to one of those stores and she is like "do you like these?" and ill be looking at something else with my back to her and be like "nope!" and she is like "you didnt even look so how do you know if you like them or not?" so ill turn around look at them and look at her and be like "um...idk im kinda thinkin im startin to...no that was just flash back from gadzooks. sorry!" then i get kicked and she gets pissed off and we leave. we go trough that everytime we go and idk why she feels the compulsive need to drag me into them when she knows what my reaction will be:confused:

QuAdRaCeR244
06-17-2003, 04:33 PM
my mom feels the need to try to get me to dress like a prep so everytime we go to get cloths she makes me go to one of those stores and she is like "do you like these?" and ill be looking at something else with my back to her and be like "nope!" and she is like "you didnt even look so how do you know if you like them or not?" so ill turn around look at them and look at her and be like "um...idk im kinda thinkin im startin to...no that was just flash back from gadzooks. sorry!" then i get kicked and she gets pissed off and we leave. we go trough that everytime we go and idk why she feels the compulsive need to drag me into them when she knows what my reaction will be:confused:

tell your mom to back off
:rolleyes:

batgeek
06-17-2003, 04:40 PM
well dude, at least keep some nice clothes...just in case you have to go somewhere nice with yer family and stuff.

other than that, wear what ya like :D

i'm just glad i dont have a job that requires me to wear "business casual" clothes. i like wearing jeans and a racing jersey to work hehe.

btw: those hats look freakin stupid. wtf would someone CHOOSE to look like an idiot? fashion....pfft. this whole retro cr*p pisses me off. we are supposed to PROgress, not REgress.

hessianmx111
06-17-2003, 04:46 PM
when i go to school i usually dress like what some of you prolly call "preppy" like american eagle,aeropostale,and abercrombie. but i do wear fox,thor,and shiz. i dont ever where my jerseys to school i dunno why but i would feel like all the other poser kids who dont even ride at my school who where a fox jerseys all the time.

Nausty
06-17-2003, 04:52 PM
yeah I was at a mall a while ago and noticed they sold fox clothes:rolleyes:

I wear fox racing clothes every once in a while but I wouldn't be caught in that aeropostel and abercrombie.

own2424
06-17-2003, 04:57 PM
yea, I wear Abercrombie mostly all the time...If not that, then some American Eagle. I also got some Hilfiger, Nautica, Polo, and Gap stuff

kicken250x
06-17-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
well dude, at least keep some nice clothes...just in case you have to go somewhere nice with yer family and stuff.

other than that, wear what ya like :D

i'm just glad i dont have a job that requires me to wear "business casual" clothes. i like wearing jeans and a racing jersey to work hehe.

btw: those hats look freakin stupid. wtf would someone CHOOSE to look like an idiot? fashion....pfft. this whole retro cr*p pisses me off. we are supposed to PROgress, not REgress.

ive got nice cloths. they just arent "preppy".

RoadkillerRyan
06-17-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by own2424
yea, I wear Abercrombie mostly all the time...If not that, then some American Eagle. I also got some Hilfiger, Nautica, Polo, and Gap stuff
me too well sometimes
i like to wear the clearence stuff there thought heh and
Old navy- has some nice stuff with a good price hah i sound like my mom

Stevie-D
06-18-2003, 12:13 AM
man, i just got a good job, so my parents aint buyin chit for me anymore...wally world is lookin mighty fine right about now:p

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan

Old navy- has some nice stuff with a good price

ya old navy rocks!

06-18-2003, 03:13 AM
i wear alot of ecko, pure playaz. polo. i dont like abercrombie or american eagle. I cant stand old navy either. I have one jersey that i wear riding, i dont like wearing fox becuz there is a million and 1 kids that wear it that dont have anything at all.

blondie69
06-18-2003, 03:32 AM
i'm not much of a trucker hat person....i'm more a visor chick

but i wear mostly....
jeans - bluenotes, mudd, mauvi, and silver
shirts - i buy what ever shirt is cute

but u won't see me caught dead in stuff from The Gap, or American Eagel (no offence to ppls that wear that stuff) jus...thats kinda...preppy for my likings, lol

user101
06-18-2003, 03:47 AM
do yall have white people at your school that try to be black people. Ex. the white kids who wear those panty hose bandanas and sean john crap.

06-18-2003, 03:52 AM
Trucker hats are cool. I got one that's orange and says Stihl on it, you know the cahin saws. Them hats go good with my flannels.

jcv400ex
06-18-2003, 04:24 AM
Trucker hats are def. GAY.....they should come with a tub-o-grease to match the hat.....cuz you can't have nice clean hair and wear a trucker hat at the same time........gotta get the full effect.

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by user101
do yall have white people at your school that try to be black people. Ex. the white kids who wear those panty hose bandanas and sean john crap.

yes the new generation in our school is like that

i dont think there is one freshman in my school that doesnt think hes black

hessianmx111
06-18-2003, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by user101
yep, we call em wiggers ie:eminem:blah:

06-18-2003, 04:38 AM
hhaha are school is all farms around it and the town is a small village , there are a few black kids there cool, then there are these white kids livin in the middle of no where thinking there thugs with all these bandannas and towels rapped aroun thee heads and they try to talk like there a homie g, i normally wouldnt care but we live in the woods and its so corny and fake it pisses me off

kicken250x
06-18-2003, 05:34 AM
seeing a black person that dresses like that it doesnt bother me. they kind of adoped that style of clothing but then you see some random 16 yr old white dude talkin like snoop dog and grabin his crotch every 10 seconds...naah. its like...dude...ur white... deal with it! i dont get along with any but one of them and thats only because i knew him befor he turned wigger on me. there are alot of cool black people out there to. the lead singer from killswitch engage, met the guy he is REALLY nice, funny, cool guy, the guy from canderia, met him same as howard he is a really cool nice guy. but what pisses me off are those damn hick *** people that think every black person in the world is stupid and that they hate all white people. anywho...im out! later...

blondie69
06-18-2003, 07:30 AM
In our school most of the wiggers are in grade 9. There's the odd one in 10, 11, and 12. But i don't really mind wiggers. Some of them get annoying, but others are pretty kool. Its funny tho if there walkin with like all these baggy clothes, or velour suits (yes...theres actually a kid in grade 9 that has a blue velour suit....:rolleyes: ....even tho i have a beige one, i rarly wear it and its not baggy, the pants are tight...) and then them walkin round with chains and bandanas on and stuff. wigger gurls are even funnier tho:rolleyes:

Dex
06-18-2003, 07:46 AM
I am not a wigger but wear Phat Farm, Fubu, SOHK, ECKO and a little AND 1.
But I am like the odd one out all of my friends are black but I dont think Im black or nothing my parents just started me with Fubu clothes in elemntery and that has just been my style everyone would freak out if one day I walked up and was wearing American Eagle crap.
All my relatives have always bought me Ecko, Fubu and Phat Farm stuff for christmas and birthdays and I like the stuff.
I dont get any problems about me wearung the clothes I wear either I fought alot in Junior high and later years of Elementry and have won about 80% of the fights so now I get alot of respect because of the fact I literally dont fear any person on this earth except those crazy people that wear straight jackets and are cannibals if you ever seen 13 Ghosts and remeber Jakal you know what Im talking about but other than that I act pretty hard and have the sort of thug look but its my style its not like I talk with a Black accent or grab my balls all the time.
Oh and I dont wear wave caps or do rags but do wear bandanas to represent where I am from and ****.
Event hough my friends wear blue cause they are mostly from Preston I wear red cause Im from the Passage (Eastern Passage)

Juggalo
06-18-2003, 07:56 AM
i liked wearin trucker hats before it was cool and when i had my long hair. i had a couple sweet ones.

06-18-2003, 08:56 AM
Keep on keepin on. That's what I say.
Trucker hats ain't no fad, they've always been being cool and they always will be keepin cool. We always called em farm hats, but to each their own. My Stihl one is the best, plus they keep the sun outta your eyes.

DEAL
06-18-2003, 09:08 AM
Fox.
Shift.
Pretty much it, I will wear jeans from pretty much anywheres. As long as they look right and don't have a bunch of stupid symbols on them.

blondie69
06-18-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Dex
Event hough my friends wear blue cause they are mostly from Preston I wear red cause Im from the Passage (Eastern Passage)

i always thought red was like halifax? or would EP be considered part of Halifax? I used to know the colors, but i can't remember them no more, friends told me and leave it to me to forget:rolleyes:

06-18-2003, 01:53 PM
About the white kids wearin Fubu and fat farm and stuff like that...

Some freshman in my CAD class was all decked out in Fubu, gold chains, and other crap like that. He decides to go to the bathroom and when he comes back he is yelling someone peed on his leg, the teacher replied " well, that's what you get for being white and wearing fubu."

I was laughing so hard, it didn't help when he started talking like he was black. :blah:

blondie69
06-18-2003, 02:06 PM
is fubu like "black ppls clothing"? cuz my sneakers are fubu...expensive things too....they were over $130 after tax and that was like 25% off....

TheRedRebel17
06-18-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
is fubu like "black ppls clothing"? cuz my sneakers are fubu...expensive things too....they were over $130 after tax and that was like 25% off....
I m not racists or anything,but i heard fubu stands for

Farmers Used to Burn Us

LMAO

Guy400
06-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Trucker hats are def. GAY.....they should come with a tub-o-grease to match the hat.....cuz you can't have nice clean hair and wear a trucker hat at the same time........gotta get the full effect. Trucker hat, greasy hair, even greasier flannel and a nudie mag on the passenger seat to complete the ensemble. My personal favorite is the famous "Wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em" trucker hat. I can see it now--"Buy this hat right now and receive 3 packs of chew and a 6 month subscription to Swank magazine."

lil400exman
06-18-2003, 02:57 PM
where can i buy one nat? sau i pick it up at ur house:macho :devil: lol creotene has worked wonders for me:eek2:

06-18-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Trucker hat, greasy hair, even greasier flannel and a nudie mag on the passenger seat to complete the ensemble. My personal favorite is the famous "Wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em" trucker hat. I can see it now--"Buy this hat right now and receive 3 packs of chew and a 6 month subscription to Swank magazine."

I always like the ones that said "Free mustache rides" :uhoh:

Guy400
06-18-2003, 02:58 PM
"Bend over--I'll drive"

Pappy
06-18-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Trucker hat, greasy hair, even greasier flannel and a nudie mag on the passenger seat to complete the ensemble. My personal favorite is the famous "Wine 'em, dine 'em, 69 'em" trucker hat. I can see it now--"Buy this hat right now and receive 3 packs of chew and a 6 month subscription to Swank magazine."

so whats the problem:confused:

06-18-2003, 03:01 PM
heres one of my favorites, my dad bought it a long time ago

06-18-2003, 03:01 PM
"I'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford"

4wheelboy
06-18-2003, 03:30 PM
personal fav of mind

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Rico
"I'd rather push a chevy than drive a ford"

haha so true, so true................

bansheeguy77
06-18-2003, 03:51 PM
those things are stupid...i will stick to my fox and budweiser hats thanks. as for clothes i have a few business dress clothes and a suit...for stuff for school like senior pictures and when i need to dress up...other than that i usually wear like skating clothes or stuff from hot topic like bondage pants and such...as for shirts i got like 30 band shirts a fwe riding 1s and other off the wall 1s lol. wiggers suck i about got in a fight with 1 for telling him he was white...especially when they start sayin like nigga dont be a hater or something....like wtf ur both white! oh well

Pappy
06-18-2003, 03:54 PM
bad cop...no donut :devil:

06-19-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
I m not racists or anything,but i heard fubu stands for

Farmers Used to Burn Us

LMAO

WRONG SONNY!!! I know this one feller with a good suntan so I asked him. What is stands for is

For Us By Us

Cause it is owned by an African-Amercan. And ment to be for Arrican-Americans.

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by froggigginmama
WRONG SONNY!!! I know this one feller with a good suntan so I asked him. What is stands for is

For Us By Us

Cause it is owned by an African-Amercan. And ment to be for Arrican-Americans.

what exactly are arrican-americans, that sounds pretty funny though kinda like arrogant americans :huh

jcv400ex
06-19-2003, 04:46 AM
Only one I ever owned, "if Azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport".....I bought it to piss off my parents when I was like 10 because it had a swear word in it. :devious:

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 04:48 AM
Only one I ever owned, "if Azzholes could fly, this place would be an airport".....I bought it to piss off my parents when I was like 10 because it had a swear word in it. :devious:

bwahhahaah, i did the exact same thing, only it was a beer huggie, only i put pop cans in it i was with my grandparents when i got it and then when i got home my parents made me give it to my grandparents and i could only use it when i went to west V to stay with them :confused2

06-19-2003, 04:55 AM
trucker hats are more comfortable than a baseball cap if u ever worn one:ermm:

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 04:57 AM
and if your a bald guy you'll get a checker board sun burn like my dad if that ain't cool i dunno what is :huh

jcv400ex
06-19-2003, 05:32 AM
trucker hats are more comfortable than a baseball cap if u ever worn one:ermm:

Yeah, you just look like a dork....stands up 4 feet off of your head, and that lovely cord going around the bill of the hat.....yes very stylish.....:rolleyes: you young kids....:blah:

06-19-2003, 05:53 AM
haha, yeah haha you old guys sure got the style, ud think after 20 years ud drop the 1980s hair styles and the tight jeans that reveal every dimple in your ***:eek:

jcv400ex
06-19-2003, 05:56 AM
LMAO! I have my hair high and tight......well I kinda don't have a choice since I'm goin bald...:scary: and what are staring at guy's asses for?! :eek2:

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 05:56 AM
whaaaa :huh i don't dress like that and i still think trucker hats look dorky :huh

06-19-2003, 06:00 AM
who cares i like it, u dont think what u want but i think your all a bunch of queers

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 06:02 AM
u dont think what u want

:confused:

jcv400ex
06-19-2003, 06:03 AM
who cares i like it, u dont think what u want but i think your all a bunch of queers That's it....I'm tellin dad....and make sure you bring him a rag this time...he didn't like all the grease on his hand after he smacked you up side da head and knocked off your trucker hat! :devil:

We can agree to dis-agree....and you are entitled to your opinion...even though your wrong.:rolleyes:

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 06:12 AM
since were all fighting i got a question

Jcv what the hell is a sales engineer

i get salesman in here all the time and when they give me there business card they always say sales engineer, what the hell is a sales engineer, do they just throw that in the title to sound more important than they really are or what i mean all they do is come around bothering me and pushing for me to buy from them me i'm a mechanical engineer i actually design somthing and it gets built i just don't get it :huh

i'm not flaming just curious explain it, what exactly makes a salesman an engineer

Blake24
06-19-2003, 06:15 AM
So whats wrong with Abercrombie, Ralph Lauren. ............ ?

I dont understand whats wrong with looking nice? I would rather wear "trendy" **** than to walk around in my gothic black pants with my gothic black shirt with my dog collar and call myself original........original what, ***got?

Maybe im not trendy though in the fact that I dont go into a store like that and look for "what everyone is wearing" I just go pick out a couple shirts I like and a couple pairs of shorts or pants that I like, and I leave........end of story........

jcv400ex
06-19-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
since were all fighting i got a question

Jcv what the hell is a sales engineer

i get salesman in here all the time and when they give me there business card they always say sales engineer, what the hell is a sales engineer, do they just throw that in the title to sound more important than they really are or what i mean all they do is come around bothering me and pushing for me to buy from them me i'm a mechanical engineer i actually design somthing and it gets built i just don't get it :huh

i'm not flaming just curious explain it, what exactly makes a salesman an engineer

Well, in my field, I'm also an engineer. I started life as a Mechanical Engineer then I weezled into sales. So I do answer the technical questions, draw up dwgs and what have ya. But for the most part, I think it's just to dress it up. I mean there are Plant Engineers now, Process Engineers, Quality Engineer, etc. I'm with ya! ;)

TheRedRebel17
06-19-2003, 06:37 AM
Sure, i have a couple of abcrombie t-shirts to look decent, but i dont have a full closet of them...and trucker hats, are well for truckers...lmao

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 06:41 AM
Well, in my field, I'm also an engineer. I started life as a Mechanical Engineer then I weezled into sales. So I do answer the technical questions, draw up dwgs and what have ya. But for the most part, I think it's just to dress it up. I mean there are Plant Engineers now, Process Engineers, Quality Engineer, etc. I'm with ya! ;)

that's a good explanation, sounds like you don't fit in that majority that i meet that don't know there butt from a hole in the ground, some of the guys i come across just have no clue they can't even read dwg's let alone explain em :blah:

wilkin250r
06-19-2003, 07:02 AM
Dockers and Ashworth. No truckers hats, I'd rather shave my head.

Nausty
06-19-2003, 08:48 AM
when I get older I wanna be a sanitation transpertation engineer(garbage man)

lol, not really.

UglyMotha™
06-19-2003, 08:51 AM
it sounded important :confused2 :blah:

06-19-2003, 08:58 AM
That's it....I'm tellin dad....and make sure you bring him a rag this time...he didn't like all the grease on his hand after he smacked you up side da head and knocked off your trucker hat! :devil:

ROFLMFAO

06-19-2003, 10:54 AM
yeah u guys are a real funny bunch of rednecks:rolleyes:

06-19-2003, 10:56 AM

QuadTrix6
06-21-2003, 08:04 AM
i like my trucker hat i got a red h bomb :blah: :D ...and i am a trucker :eek:

UglyMotha™
06-21-2003, 08:58 AM

boy if that just ain't a ironic statement your typical redneck wears a sleveless flanel and a TRUCKER HAT :rolleyes:

bluebaron
06-21-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
for some reason im not a fan of trucker hats:ermm:

but i like the design looks good!

same here