PDA

View Full Version : Which new quad?

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 02:59 PM
Im going to buy a new quad this weekend but I need to decide before I go. It either KFX/Z, predator, 400ex, or a C-dale if I can still finance them. So gimme some ideas but I need to be able to finance it. And the YFZ is too much $$ :blah:

06-17-2003, 03:01 PM
i would either go with the kfx or the predator. I love the predator and i want one but the kfx has reverse and is a sweet quad. I dont know what i would choose right now if i had the chance between those two:confused:

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:03 PM
advice:

get what you want sheesh....

why do these questions always come up? have you read any of the posts on this website? have you done any research on any of the other websites?

can you make a decision by yourself? are you looking for acceptance from your peers?

WTF????

06-17-2003, 03:04 PM
dont get the c-dale...future is uncertain, i'd get the pred if i was u.

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 03:05 PM
trying to get some ideas there capt nutsack so keep your opinion to yourself...just seeing which machine everyone else would choose.

(to batgeek)

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:06 PM
as i said...

get what YOU want...not what others want.

fookin lemming.

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 03:07 PM
did you not read my last sentence?:confused:

Honda4trax250x
06-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Go With The Pred.

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:08 PM
yes i did....you just cant make any decisions on your own...

pretty lame.

I-7
06-17-2003, 03:08 PM
Trx 90. Cant go wrong there.

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 03:09 PM
I dont think you understand...

JUST SEING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WOULD GET

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:10 PM
does it matter what someone else will get? their not going to be riding YOUR quad....

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 03:12 PM
I was simply asking what everyone else would get and why. IE:strong points, weak points. Get it?:rolleyes:

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:15 PM
research it...you expect everyone to lead you by the hand?

how long have you been into quads? how long have you been reading this message board? there is enough info on just this message board alone for you to make a decision...

use the search option , it works wonders.

Atreyu
06-17-2003, 03:18 PM
jesus christ man you just dont get it. its a forum site where questions are asked and answered. opinions are given and taken into consideration. stop the critisizing posts.

Anyone know if you can still finance c-dales?

I-7
06-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
research it...you expect everyone to lead you by the hand?

how long have you been into quads? how long have you been reading this message board? there is enough info on just this message board alone for you to make a decision...

use the search option , it works wonders. Yo he has the right to ask anything he wants and it is a smart thing to find out what other people think about different quads. Not every person is gonna go throw 6 grand for a quad they dont even know about so there. Just stop. (batgeek)

My opinion is to go with the predator or yfz450. Predator is a all around good quad. The yfz has a screaming top end but the low end needs alittle help (test report). Dont get a c-dale because their future is not known yet... What are you gonna do with ure quad?

batgeek
06-17-2003, 03:43 PM
this entire board is filled with people's opinions on every quad available for him to buy. he's just too freakin lazy to do the research. either that or he doesn't know chit about quads and which one will suit him the best.

its a forum site where questions are asked and answered.

holy chit!!! you do get it!!! now go do a "search". theres alot of info on this board...i suggest reading some of the OTHER 200 thousand posts and make an educated decision on which quad to buy.

fiffer
06-17-2003, 06:59 PM
how do u think the info gets on the board?wtf? people have to ask questions for people to put the answers on here?wtf now muther f***er? let the kid alone he didnt harm u! if u talked to me that way i wouldnt be very happy! maybe he is to lazy no one has to respond to his thread if u have a problem with him/it. yea thats what the f*** i thought just let him alone i dont mean to use this lanuage but i read this on a bad day and things like this really arent needed on this form. DONT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AGAIN UNLESS U R APLOGIZING OR GIVING AN ANSWER TO HIS QUESTION.

no now to what i would get. i would get a pred or kfx also. pred is all around good quad but lacks reverse. kfx is nice but u always have those little problems the z and the kfx has. id get the kfx and ur not going to be jumping alot or have the money to get the frame guesseted(sp)

batgeek
06-17-2003, 07:05 PM
ROFL...big man!!! i'm shaking in my boots.

people have to ask questions for people to put the answers on here?

exactly...and his question has been asked 100 million times already.

if u talked to me that way i wouldnt be very happy!

1) i aint talking to you
2) do i care if you would be happy if i talked to you like that?

Baley69
06-17-2003, 07:06 PM
If you were like me ;) You would hold out to see if honda is going to compete. Should find something out by september I hope.

QuadJunkies
06-17-2003, 07:12 PM
What kind of riding do you do?,then Ill give you my suggestion....;)

hessianmx111
06-17-2003, 07:20 PM
exactly...and his question has been asked 100 million times already.
exactly i mean its okay to ask a repeat thread if there havent been so many good threads about it already. it uses up ben's bandwidth(think thats the word???) when he really could just use the search, and if he didnt find what he was looking for then post, but there are facts about all machines all over the net. dont wanna come across as an *** but next time just think before you type:)

zfire_28
06-17-2003, 09:20 PM
ummm last time I looked, this is the Open Forum on a Honda site

zfire_28
06-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Hypocracy is your friend
A couple of old quotes that I dug up from your past posts Batgeek. I just thought that you might wanna read them again.

batgeek
06-17-2003, 09:30 PM
its all situational dude...

obsessed much...glad to see i was able to push your button too :D

nice try at being a message board warrior....you are learning, but still have much to learn.

zfire_28
06-17-2003, 09:35 PM

use the search option , it works wonders.
A more recent quote

batgeek
06-17-2003, 09:39 PM
just find it funny that you read the thread then went and did a search on my posts....just a little bit obsessive.

hope you're having fun though...i sure am :D