PDA

View Full Version : Worst day of my life

ScrnNmsSUCK
06-17-2003, 11:17 AM
Its finally the last week of school. 2 day after school a friend and i were at our high school track jumpin around on the mats when somepeople broke in to the field house and took out the golf cart, next thing i know one of the schools superintendents came down on the track saw us and the kids who really did it. The other people ran as soon as he came down, called the cops and he told the cops we did it so now me and friend r getting in lot of trouble for a bunch of cr@p we didnt do. great way to start the summer!

Stevie-D
06-17-2003, 11:20 AM
sucks to be you right now:D

Brad
06-17-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

AtvMxRider
06-17-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D

Pappy
06-17-2003, 11:35 AM
well isnt that special:scary:

NateLHonda
06-17-2003, 11:40 AM
On my last day of school me and my friends stayed after to do work for computer class and when we got there the teacher was out doing bus duty. All of the balls in the mouses were missing and when he got back we got in trouble. We didnt take anything, it was probably the last period and mow we all might get suspended next year.

Narly R
06-17-2003, 11:47 AM
You just got out of school!?:eek2: Iv been out for like a month or more!!! o-well just try to convince them it wasnt you!!!;) :ermm:

Nausty
06-17-2003, 12:11 PM
make em' show em' proof. Thats what I hate about school. I get in trouble for BS all the time that I didn't really do. I got this problem where when people ask me if I did something I always get this grin that makes people think I did it. Also double standards.

How could it be the worst day of your life just being acused of driving a golf cart around?

Honda4trax250x
06-17-2003, 12:14 PM
find the kids that really did it and tell them to turn themselves in or u will kick their arses

AlaskaSpeed
06-17-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
make em' show em' proof. Thats what I hate about school. I get in trouble for BS all the time that I didn't really do. I got this problem where when people ask me if I did something I always get this grin that makes people think I did it. Also double standards.

How could it be the worst day of your life just being acused of driving a golf cart around?

Funny how that works....here I am, never been in trouble in 35 years and yet some hate school or authority figures or whatever because of all the BS....lmao. I would say that you are probably getting BS because you are either hanging out with the wrong crowd or deserve it.............JMO..........:rolleyes:

Nausty
06-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Funny how that works....here I am, never been in trouble in 35 years and yet some hate school or authority figures or whatever because of all the BS....lmao. I would say that you are probably getting BS because you are either hanging out with the wrong crowd or deserve it.............JMO..........:rolleyes:

Man you don't even know me!

How is it fair for me to get 2 hours of detention for accidently seeing the "Every time you masturbate god kills a kitten!" picture when other girls can get away with seeing dead bodies and what not on rotten.com???? Thats is with the same teacher and class also. There wasn't even anything gross on the picture besides the actual words.

AlaskaSpeed
06-17-2003, 01:23 PM

How is it fair for me to get 2 hours of detention for accidently seeing the "Every time you masturbate god kills a kitten!" picture when other girls can get away with seeing dead bodies and what not on rotten.com???? Thats is with the same teacher and class also. There wasn't even anything gross on the picture besides the actual words.

I don't have to know you to have an opinion, besides you prove my point in what you said...accidentally saw.... Some people are always in the wrong place at the wrong time while others get away for misc reasons. Anyone that gets in trouble regularly is doing something wrong, you can bank that............JIM

RuffRyder400ex
06-17-2003, 01:43 PM
man that really sucks!

300EX_HMF
06-17-2003, 02:05 PM
you think thats bad try coming to our school. i got a detention for giving someone a remote to the TV.

and then i got one for touching someones backpack!!
we cant chew gum in library

blondie69
06-17-2003, 02:56 PM
man, that sukz:ermm:

sportraxrider10
06-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_HMF
you think thats bad try coming to our school. i got a detention for giving someone a remote to the TV.

and then i got one for touching someones backpack!!
we cant chew gum in library

hahha in the middle school's library the librarian can supposedly smell gum and she would come search around trying to find it, it was so funny:D

Ralph
06-17-2003, 03:20 PM

bansheerider_13
06-17-2003, 03:51 PM
damn i wonder how many cats ive killed lol :eek2:

Honda4trax250x
06-17-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by bansheerider_13
damn i wonder how many cats ive killed lol :eek2:

too much info there

jeez if that were true cats would be extinct b/c of all the peverted 13 year olds:confused2

Plante400
06-17-2003, 04:03 PM
ha somethin pretty ****ty happend to me today to but it waas pretty funny

I was doing a wheely down the road, pretty dman nice one too and a sheriff goes bye while im in a wheely, lol my heart dropped but for soem reason, he kept going lo didnt even touch his breaks

Pretty sweet eh:blah:

Stevie-D
06-18-2003, 12:39 AM

i know what you mean:p in computer class this one kid can get away with saying nigge*, but me and 2 friends get kicked out of class and get to go talk with the principal cuz we were being "racist":huh

06-18-2003, 03:01 AM
:o

06-18-2003, 06:50 AM
Why dont you quit scool? You don't seam like you really wanna go anyways and that way you don't get in truble.

Scott-300ex
06-18-2003, 07:03 AM
just cause you don't wanna go you don't quit, you have to be sixteen to drop out anyway, at least in my area

high school is the best years of school, just because you get in trouble sometimes doesn't mean school sucks (not that i love school or anything)

besides, if you quit school, you pretty much fuc!ed when it is time to get a job, or just settle for a $hity one most likely, unless you are taught by trade but people may not go to you knowing you didn't graduate high school

just my thoughts

06-18-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
just cause you don't wanna go you don't quit, you have to be sixteen to drop out anyway, at least in my area

high school is the best years of school, just because you get in trouble sometimes doesn't mean school sucks (not that i love school or anything)

besides, if you quit school, you pretty much fuc!ed when it is time to get a job, or just settle for a $hity one most likely, unless you are taught by trade but people may not go to you knowing you didn't graduate high school

just my thoughts

Hell no! You ain't gotta be sixteen to quit going. One of my friends quit when she was 13 cause she got pregant an had to start getting some money so she started working enstead. And as far as not getting a good job goes and stuff, I got me a kick-as s job roofin now and oughta be gettin my first check soon and I know its gonna be real big. Aint nuthing wrong with quitting scool. It puts you ahead in the long run cause yer making mony sooner.

MOFO
06-18-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by froggigginmama
Hell no! You ain't gotta be sixteen to quit going. One of my friends quit when she was 13 cause she got pregant an had to start getting some money so she started working enstead. And as far as not getting a good job goes and stuff, I got me a kick-as s job roofin now and oughta be gettin my first check soon and I know its gonna be real big. Aint nuthing wrong with quitting scool. It puts you ahead in the long run cause yer making mony sooner.

Your the exact reason why someone should NOT quit school... I cant believe you are telling people its ok to drop out of school...your nothing but a f'ing moron.

Anyone that drops out is a coward and a loser in my book.

Brad
06-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
Your the exact reason why someone should NOT quit school... I cant believe you are telling people its ok to drop out of school...your nothing but a f'ing moron.

Anyone that drops out is a coward and a loser in my book.

agreed, any1 who drops out isnt going to be productive in the real world, unless your families rich or your connected with billy gates:rolleyes:

06-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Brad
agreed, any1 who drops out isnt going to be productive in the real world, unless your families rich or your connected with billy gates:rolleyes:

dpizz450
06-18-2003, 09:45 AM
lmao yall think thats bad omg i got four detentions everyday at my old school n everytime i would try to skip detention they would chase me all the way to my bus that was ****ed up man all i wanted to do was go home lol but it was january and i had detentuons backed up until june and everytime sumthin bad happened they would come to me and someone dialed 911 on a payphone at school and guess who they blamed it on be4 they found out it wasnt me they blamed it on me i was like WTF! yei but now im outta that school

bluebaron
06-18-2003, 09:49 AM
make em' show em' proof.
I got this problem where when people ask me if I did something I always get this grin that makes people think I did it. Also double standards.

that happens to me too, i think my brain just wants me to get in trouble, and when i do, the teachers talk to my i start laughing, then they start yellin,, it sucks:mad:

DEAL
06-18-2003, 10:15 AM

If you didn't do it the police will eventually find out, I mean wasn't there anywheres to check for finger prints or something?
I've never been in trouble with the law either, other than a few minor fines and warning on my quads.
I don't see the point of doing something that is going to get you into trouble...

QuadTrix6
06-18-2003, 10:18 AM

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6

hahaha wtf?

QuadTrix6
06-18-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
hahaha wtf?

lmao BTW thats not ME !!

Brad
06-18-2003, 03:37 PM
LMAO

1500th post

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Brad
LMAO

1500th post

congrats i recently just broke 500:(

oh well

I-7
06-18-2003, 04:27 PM
IM ALMOST TO 100!! :eek: :eek:

phatswinn
06-18-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
too much info there

jeez if that were true cats would be extinct b/c of all the peverted 13 year olds:confused2

thats just when it starts, i know ill be perverted all my life:devil:

even hittin on the ladys in the nursing home when im 85

Scott-300ex
06-19-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by froggigginmama

in my area you do, or they can actually arrest you or your parents for not attending school, its stupid how they can do that but it keeps kids in school till they turn 16 at least

as for a job, not graduating high school means to me that you can't succeed a task and stay with it, therefore probably can't hold a job, i wouldn't trust people like that doing much. you just got lucky with the fact that you got hired and are making "good" money you say froggigginmama, but someone who goes to high school and maybe college will get more money in the long run, they will have !CAREER! with big paychecks, a droppout will almost deffinetly end up not getting much $ and have a !JOB! of pumping gas at a gas station or something

but who cares right? he started making money sooner:rolleyes:

Chanman420q
06-19-2003, 04:32 PM
i always have that problem about grinning or laughing because half the time when they tell me what happend its hillarious or a good idea.....

but if i didnt do it its like my face is just blank..... like my head is empty..... lmao

ive been in trouble with the law 2 times now........ yea it sucks........ but its hard not to get in front of a judge and not crack a smile or a grin, because its rediculous how they blow everything up.

in school ive gotten in enough trouble were there trying to get me kicked out. ITs not tthat im all that bad of a kid n all... my dean is just a nut case...:ermm:

but school ended today ( well last week we had 3 exams this week and today was the last one )