PDA

View Full Version : EnglishTown NJ.

danyeo
06-17-2003, 02:29 AM
Hey guys i checked out the new track at EnglishTown on Sunday. I have some pics but my new camera went on the fritz. Anyway, i really don't know how to compare it since i have not been on any other tracks in a long time. I used to ride on the MX track at Chattsworth years ago when they let quads on it, that was 5-6 years ago and the track at EnglishTown blows that away. It was mid day and it was a last minute ride for me so i only spent 1.5 hours there but in that time i was pretty beat as the track has plenty of jumps. There are 2 very big table tops in the back, overall there were over 10 nice jumps on it. If you like to air out your quad then it is worth checking out. I could just get into 3rd a couple of times but needed to downshift quickly. It was 30 to ride so if your from NJ it's worth checking out. Next time i go I'll get pics.

QuadRacer041
06-17-2003, 01:50 PM
cool man, thanks for the info, ill probably check it out in the coming weeks

bsb64
06-18-2003, 01:26 PM
danyeo , If I went there with my kids would they be able to ride the track on an LT80 without getting killed? Was it crowded?

Thx

06-18-2003, 02:08 PM
:D Sounds nice We would love to see your pic when you get them up

danyeo
06-19-2003, 08:22 AM
I don't think an LT80 would be enough on that track. There a few bypass routes around 2 areas of jumps but towards the end of the track there are a bunch of jumps with no way around. I think their old quad track is still there, not sure though, that would be better for the little ones. This new track is definitly for the more serious rider.

06-19-2003, 09:09 AM
sounds great. I remember hearing there old track was garbage. hopefully this one will be better

danyeo
06-19-2003, 10:27 AM
OH yeah, it's a million times better than the old track, there are lots of twists and turns though so you can't really open your quad up. It's tough tough though, the night before i had a few beers and on the way to the track i had a few McDonalds cheeseburgers and lets just say after a few laps i almost decorated the inside of my helmut.

300exazzkikr
06-20-2003, 03:28 PM
danyeo where are you located, I'm about 40mins from good ole E-town. I havne't been to the track yet, I'll have to check it out.:cool:

danyeo
06-23-2003, 05:46 AM
I live up North now but i store my quad in Hazlet which is about 30 minutes from E-Town.