PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still play Fury 2?

cheetah
06-16-2003, 04:23 PM
Does anyone here still play ATV Offroad Fury 2 online? I haven't play since about early February or late January and I was just looking around my room today and found it. I decided to get back online and see what's going on. Theres nothing new really. There is a lot less people on there and I don't see any familiar faces.:( Just wondering what happened to everyone. For me it just got old. It's fun to go back though now.

CHAUNCY
06-16-2003, 04:40 PM
I was thinking about making a thread about this the other day. I still play but I took a break from it for about 1 and a half months. Its even funner now:)

JUSTINcredible
06-16-2003, 04:57 PM
oh man i forgot all about that game.. its been a while for me since ive played online too.. ill have to start again.. one of theses days:confused2

06-16-2003, 05:02 PM
i just got the game about 2 weeks ago:ermm: so its still like super fun to me, im going to purchase an online thingy soon so i will be to beat any of you guys:p

cheetah
06-16-2003, 05:09 PM
What was your names on there again? Did you ever play in any of the tourneys?

Striker49
06-16-2003, 06:25 PM
I havent played in months. I never did get an online thing for the PS2 though unfortunetly. Im stuck out in the middle of nowhere and can only get a slow dialup connection b/c dsl isnt offered out here. :(

Dan_Guetter
06-16-2003, 07:42 PM
i play every night before i go to bed at around 2am.....then wake up for work at 9....blaaaaaaaaa

the good thing about work is.....that its downstairs from where i sleep!!!!! cool huh!?

trueblue450
06-17-2003, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by cheetah
What was your names on there again? Did you ever play in any of the tourneys?

I was acually on there like a week ago.. but i havent played for months... I used to run the tourneys with yah.. my names in the sig!