PDA

View Full Version : when is Huevos 6 coming out?

TC17
06-16-2003, 03:49 PM
i'm just wandering. i have 30 bucks. i could spend it in a day or wait a couple months for Huevos 6 to come out. i can't wait to see it! i watch 4 everyday and my friend has 5 that i borrow a lot. thanks.

Nausty
06-16-2003, 04:05 PM
lol, I'm not sure but if i remember right they all release on the same day. Not sure on the day though. I know its in the fall and i'm thinking around sept 20th or soemthing like that.

zephead400ex
06-16-2003, 04:16 PM
Cant wait, wheres John? This video is going to be sick man, sick...IMO!

Cant wait to see the backflip...:eek:

If it comes out in Sept., just in time for my B-day!

peace

kxrider
06-16-2003, 06:04 PM
im gettin it

Wired
06-16-2003, 09:48 PM
realistically i doubt it will be done in september because we have a big shoot planned for mid to late september. i think we're aiming for a week before thanksgiving. i know its longer then most people want to wait but we dont want to rush things like last year. be patient and i guarentee it will be worth the wait ;)

jmoney45
06-17-2003, 01:05 AM
Jon, how much will you be in it? Huevos 5 was real cool. Anyway you guys can have an option on the DVD to turn the music off, so we can hear the machines? Just a suggestion.

MojaveKing
06-17-2003, 04:32 AM
can hear the machines? Just a suggestion. i 2nd that.....:D

trueblue450
06-17-2003, 05:18 AM
and we prob wont get our hands on it till jan of 04.......... due to back orders

Dan_Guetter
06-17-2003, 07:41 AM
i remember last year, waitin and waitin to get huevos 5........what like a month delay or something.......gggrrrrr.....then for the hell of it i called impact video on a friday....AND they had it.......so i next day saturday aired it........boss got wind of what i did and wasn't so happy that the store paid 60 in charges!!! anywayz...it was a good movie!!

now......instead of waiting for H6......im watching it all live:) ;)

Wired
06-17-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
Anyway you guys can have an option on the DVD to turn the music off, so we can hear the machines? Just a suggestion.

this has been gone over time and time again. a 16mm film camara does not record sound. in order to put the quad sounds on the movie you would have to have a complete sound recording system out on the shoots which costs alot of money, and now with all the effects that are in editing the quads are speed up or slowed way down to add effect so the quad sounds wouldnt line up. quad sounds would get annoying after awhile too... trust me, ive seen some rough drafts with just quad sounds awhile ago and by the 30th wide open R i wish they would have gone with music.

jmoney45
06-17-2003, 09:05 AM
How'd you guys get the sound on the bonus part? That one didn't have music and you could hear the motors. Was it an extra mic?

sparks400ex101
06-17-2003, 09:11 AM
just go out and buy huevos1&3 , those is the best out of all of them anyways 5 was kinda lame in my opinion, why waste a whole dune section if not one dune was jumped? i hope 6 is a major improvemetnt and cover more areas of riding than just track racing, id personlly like to see drag racing

Wired
06-17-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
How'd you guys get the sound on the bonus part? That one didn't have music and you could hear the motors. Was it an extra mic?

that was shot with a video camara, not with one of the main 16mm film camaras ;)

Wired
06-17-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by sparks400ex101
just go out and buy huevos1&3 , those is the best out of all of them anyways 5 was kinda lame in my opinion, why waste a whole dune section if not one dune was jumped? i hope 6 is a major improvemetnt and cover more areas of riding than just track racing, id personlly like to see drag racing

drag racing huh? hmmm :tired:

Nausty
06-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Wired
drag racing huh? hmmm :tired:

drag racing=http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon13.gif
fmx=http://www.exriders.com/vbb/images/icons/icon14.gif

Honda4trax250x
06-17-2003, 01:25 PM
I cant wait till H6 Comes out

Its gonna be sick

Hopefully we will see a backflip:eek:

Dan_Guetter
06-17-2003, 01:31 PM
yyyeeeeee haaawwwwwwwww

i lika drag racn'

tants
06-17-2003, 01:39 PM
drag racing blah :ermm:

Wired
06-17-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by tants
drag racing blah :ermm:

same thing i was thinking... not to bash the XC and MX racers but i can only take so much of racing when im watching it. pretty much is the same way everyone around here thinks too.

hessianmx111
06-17-2003, 03:52 PM
same thing i was thinking... not to bash the XC and MX racers but i can only take so much of racing when im watching it. pretty much is the same way everyone around here thinks too.
same here but it goes the same for freestyle. id like to see more natural terrain like beaumont and ocotillo wells.id love to see some hillclimb and some amateur riders aswell.

Nausty
06-17-2003, 04:26 PM
yeah busting out on natural terrain would be sic. Also on differant styles of jumps besides double after double. All in all the video is sic anyways but if they did that it would be really great.

Wired
06-17-2003, 05:28 PM
we're going to have alot of natural hits on this next movie. i'll be in charge of it. nothing like hitting a 120 foot jump off a huge hill!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
06-17-2003, 07:44 PM
I like it all..........I would love to just see a large variety of different riding......And more sand!:blah: :)

Wired
06-17-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I like it all..........I would love to just see a large variety of different riding......And more sand!:blah: :)

im a sand virgin, so you know damn well im going to beg untill we get a sand shoot ;)

QuadJunkies
06-17-2003, 08:26 PM
im a sand virgin, so you know damn well im going to beg untill we get a sand shoot ;) well....you tell Wes to bring ya down to Idaho to break ya virginity .....:D ...... that would make a killer Vid at chokecherry........:devil:

Ryan
06-18-2003, 09:17 AM
Well Jon, if your incharge, Get a good XC scene this time! :macho . I hope Wes and your bro are going to tape a GNCC race this year :cool: . Havn't seen one since H3.

And the natrual terrian jumps will be really cool! It does get kinda boring watching people bust out on the same ramp all the time.

Which ever way it turns out, im still gonna buy H6 ;) .

MojaveKing
06-18-2003, 11:02 AM
Get a good XC scene this time! yes....i like xc also
Which ever way it turns out, im still gonna buy H6 . Dang RIGHT!!!!:D :devil:

DaveEX7
06-18-2003, 02:11 PM
A nasty wreck scene:D

TC17
06-19-2003, 03:21 PM
5 was sweet! the 360 was awesome! the freestyle was sick. maybe some different tricks should be tried. maybe like a tsunami or something. i love 4 and 5 and they're the only ones i've seen. i will definitly get 6 as soon as i can get my hands on it. i've decided to get my guitar pin striped and then save up for 6.

Chef
06-19-2003, 03:34 PM
The dune section of 5 kind of um...really friggin sucked. :o

tants
06-19-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Chef
The dune section of 5 kind of um...really friggin sucked. :o

it must of seemed like a good idea...

but the dunes were too big to even ride, or jump, the whole segment was them riding around, not even jumping because the banks of the dunes were so massive and steep...

...more freestyle, and more riders this time ;)

huevos 1-4 all had a backcover full of riders... and h5 only had 7 or 8 of them...

i cant wait to get h6 tho :devil:

Nausty
06-19-2003, 04:16 PM
to me it seems like the huevos videos are kinda like the terriferma videos of motorcross. Which basically just show like awsome shots and lifestyle shots while really i'd kinda like to see a few sections in the movie kinda crustyish. Where it just seems like everything is out of conrtol with people flying, crashing and some big arse jumps. That would be cool.:devious:

Either way though the vid still kicks ***!

Chef
06-19-2003, 05:39 PM
The dune section wouldnt have been so bad if the quads they used were fast...Banshee's with paddles, R's, Etc.

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Chef
The dune section of 5 kind of um...really friggin sucked. :o of all the things aboud that vid.....that has to be the most accurate statement..........Go all the way to Africa........and not one jump:( ........ The freestyle was kicken though!:blah: Maybe we will be some good sand shots in the new vid...;)

QuadJunkies
06-19-2003, 06:48 PM
Do you think we will see alot more of the new sportquads in this vid?:blah: :macho I HOPE SO!! I love all the R's ect.... but would be cool to see some of the newer quads out there..... LOL.... with all the ideas in hand, we may need a 4 hour vid !!!:p

gunther
06-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Hi all
One thing on the dune section in Namibia,they are some of the highest dunes in The World.But the Prick Wes used as a Guide
is useless the Language he use when tying the Quad on the trailer was as bad as Trailer Trash. There are jumpable dunes by us All you have to do is look for them ,today you find one tomorrow its gone look for a new one.

Nausty
06-19-2003, 09:00 PM
:eek:

Just curious, i've never been to the dunes but how do you get there? I noticed in h5 that the sand is really soft and I was woundering how they could have roads with the drifting sand?

mx517
06-20-2003, 02:55 AM
I think that it should be more like the quatros locos film from a couple years ago. It had a little bit of everything and most of the top guys from it's time. The tricks were simple, but yet i can watch the movie over and over and over again. H6 should be like that, but with bigger jumps, crashes, and tricks.

Chef
06-20-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
:eek:

Just curious, i've never been to the dunes but how do you get there? I noticed in h5 that the sand is really soft and I was woundering how they could have roads with the drifting sand?

I dont know how they do it in Africa, but here there are trees and such and the dunes are on the coast. The road you drive down to get to one area is about 30 feet from the water. You ride from the beach all the way to a few miles away from the water if you want. The roads arent the problem, its the trees that the dunes blow over that is!:eek2:

QuadJunkies
06-20-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by gunther
Hi all
One thing on the dune section in Namibia,they are some of the highest dunes in The World.But the Prick Wes used as a Guide
is useless the Language he use when tying the Quad on the trailer was as bad as Trailer Trash. There are jumpable dunes by us All you have to do is look for them ,today you find one tomorrow its gone look for a new one. Could you tell me how tall the tallest peak there is??????? I have collected a ton of some of the most beautiful sand dune pics I have ever seen,and alot ofthem are different shots of Africas...Tina :)

CHAUNCY
06-20-2003, 05:58 AM
to me it seems like the huevos videos are kinda like the terriferma videos of motorcross. Which basically just show like awsome shots and lifestyle shots while really i'd kinda like to see a few sections in the movie kinda crustyish. Where it just seems like everything is out of conrtol with people flying, crashing and some big arse jumps. That would be cool.:devious:

I have to agree that they are like the terrifirma videos but it would be pretty cool to see some crustyish sections like you said:macho

Ryan
06-21-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by mx517
I think that it should be more like the quatros locos film from a couple years ago. It had a little bit of everything and most of the top guys from it's time. The tricks were simple, but yet i can watch the movie over and over and over again. H6 should be like that, but with bigger jumps, crashes, and tricks.

Quatros Locos was a great film. Some of the music was a bit weird, however it was an older film. And a little short (30 minutes) :macho .

I like how they mixed it up! The GNC and GNCC scenes were pretty awesome! And not to much slow motion shots :cool: , they piss me off :mad: .

D-4our
06-21-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I have to agree that they are like the terrifirma videos but it would be pretty cool to see some crustyish sections like you said:macho

i third that, i really like all of the proffesional editing but sometimes its cool to watch a collage of crazy arse stuff like crusty.

kawasaki_ridah
06-21-2003, 08:08 AM
MORE HELMENT CAMS!! :devil:

roostin_dale
06-22-2003, 01:19 PM
we need to get huevos in the movie theater:macho

that would be awesome on the big screen!

kawasaki_ridah
06-22-2003, 01:37 PM
yeah that would be cool :D

06-28-2003, 04:42 AM
they should make it 3-D :eek:

cheetah
06-28-2003, 03:32 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANNA SEE SOME MORE HILLCLIMBS!!!:cuss:

;)

Ralph
06-30-2003, 06:53 AM
this has been gone over time and time again. a 16mm film camara does not record sound. in order to put the quad sounds on the movie you would have to have a complete sound recording system out on the shoots which costs alot of money, and now with all the effects that are in editing the quads are speed up or slowed way down to add effect so the quad sounds wouldnt line up. quad sounds would get annoying after awhile too... trust me, ive seen some rough drafts with just quad sounds awhile ago and by the 30th wide open R i wish they would have gone with music.

what about when someone like the "hillbilly" comes on like in h4 and talks? "pure protein"

Wired
07-01-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
what about when someone like the "hillbilly" comes on like in h4 and talks? "pure protein"

well if you think wes uses film to do a an interview i'd say "yous is a regular jack@ss arentcha" ;)

he uses a thing called "video" for the parts that you can hear the sounds :eek2:

lol sorry bout the sarcasm :o

07-01-2003, 02:28 PM
guys if u want quad sounds watch extreme atvgay 1-6 or whatever we want quads to evolve like the bikes not go back to 1986, i think huevos should be all about fmx and freeriding with clips of other stuff, thats what makes a great video:confused2

07-01-2003, 02:30 PM

nausty i feel the exact same way:eek:

DaveEX7
07-01-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by cheetah
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WANNA SEE SOME MORE HILLCLIMBS!!!:cuss:

;)

And Hillclimb wrecks;) .

07-01-2003, 02:36 PM
oh god this is what i wanna see

fmx, freeriding in cali and the desert, some backyard track style ridin but with huge jumps of course and a lil fmx on em while ridin with some fast local guys out in cali sense we never see otr hear about em,wes running over trees in the rental van, somebody getting arrested even if you dont know them, maybe a few dirtbike clips, some cliff jumpin or big natural step ups, some woods riding maybe jon guetter meets some redneck gncc racer and they go ridin together bla bla bla but you get my drift? non of these pro atv racers seem cool cept creech

Wired
07-01-2003, 03:03 PM
freeride... just wait for what we have in store for next year... we'll have something more for the crusty style fans ;)

07-01-2003, 04:11 PM
ive been waiting for that forever!

Ralph
07-01-2003, 04:12 PM
well how am i supposed to know how many cameras he has?

Wired
07-01-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
well how am i supposed to know how many cameras he has?

6 now you know....

and knowing is half the battle... G I JOE!!!!!

Ralph
07-01-2003, 04:22 PM
i made a note on my computer screen, i will post some pics later...

Wired
07-01-2003, 04:24 PM
lol :blah:

cheetah
07-02-2003, 04:55 AM
NEXT YEAR!!!!! We want it now.:cuss:

DaveEX7
07-02-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by cheetah
NEXT YEAR!!!!! We want it now.:cuss:

TC17
07-02-2003, 07:50 AM
the "3-whilla" guy was hilarious, the "pure protein" guy, and the weird dude with the hat was all funny. they need more of that. i haven't seen too much ground freestlye in 4 or 5. it'd be cool to have some of that. i think it would be awesome for them to hang out at a MX track for a day and video the good parts and just some of like getting ready. i love the Huevos videos. they're pretty sweet but it'd be awesome to put in a couple different things. we'll see what happens...

darkevil
07-02-2003, 12:51 PM
I wanna see A least 1 HillClimb part, 'cause it's the only part that give me Idea to modify my quadracer lol Seriously I think that Hbomb have to do a real good Movie 'cause Huevos 5 was the only Huevos I dont like :grr: ...

yz250
07-05-2003, 03:39 AM
hOW ABOUT SOME TURBO QUAD ACTION AT GLAMIS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

Nausty
07-05-2003, 09:41 AM
freeride... just wait for what we have in store for next year... we'll have something more for the crusty style fans ;)

:muscle:

oh yeah if your around iowa and you need some wheelie footage you know who to talk too.:macho

DaveEX7
07-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by yz250
hOW ABOUT SOME TURBO QUAD ACTION AT GLAMIS ON THANKSGIVING DAY

Thatd be pretty cool.