PDA

View Full Version : Another good thread ruined!!!

crap-banshee32
06-16-2003, 01:30 PM
hmm our perfectly fine post about nick23 and my weekend was closed b/c once again atvmxrider had to post some stupid chit and get ir closed!!!!

me nick and breaks alot were just messing around!!!
we all know each other are are good friends, we were just playing around with the whole 2 in monster thing some ppl have to come in a screw things up!!!!

just my thought, but thats about the 5th time ive had a thread gone bad!!! b/c of alaskaspeed or atvmxrider!!!!

:D

Guy400
06-16-2003, 01:31 PM
This thread isn't a good idea.

MOFO
06-16-2003, 01:34 PM
Guy, I think you might want to use this...Rico's red button doesnt seem to cut it anymore. :eek2:

MOFO
06-16-2003, 01:36 PM
inside the black hole.... :eek:

might serve as a good "timeout" area...

4punksdad
06-16-2003, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmm, guess what happens next???

AtvMxRider
06-16-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by crap-banshee32
hmm our perfectly fine post about nick23 and my weekend was closed b/c once again atvmxrider had to post some stupid chit and get ir closed!!!!

me nick and breaks alot were just messing around!!!
we all know each other are are good friends, we were just playing around with the whole 2 in monster thing some ppl have to come in a screw things up!!!!

just my thought, but thats about the 5th time ive had a thread gone bad!!! b/c of alaskaspeed or atvmxrider!!!!

:D

Yeah and I was just messing around too. But breaks alot had to make a remark about my mother so I felt it was ok to come back at him and nick23:ermm:

Pappy
06-16-2003, 01:39 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Guy400
Someone just got shown the headlights
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that didn't keep him from sending me a flaming PM which got him the boot.

lmfao...4punks...you da man:D :macho