PDA

View Full Version : Patriot GNCC Results Are Avail

popo
06-15-2003, 08:18 PM
Good job to all.

Patriot Results (http://www.gnccracing.com/frameset.htm) Select Results on upper left hand corner.

TheChknhwk
06-16-2003, 04:19 AM
:o

We're Sorry, the results system is currently down for maintenance.
Please check back shortly.

gncc571
06-16-2003, 08:30 AM
It's a good thing you didn't go popo you would have just gotten stuck again:( How's the little one doing?

86atc250r
06-16-2003, 08:56 AM
The results are linked wrong - note the 2002 in the link on their site.

Go here:
http://www.gnccracing.com/2003/results.asp

popo
06-16-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by gncc571
It's a good thing you didn't go popo you would have just gotten stuck again:( How's the little one doing?

Probably . Maybe I would make ATV action's most stuck pic again.

The medication they use to put him to sleep, caused him to stop breathing. Scared the hell out of us!!!.

He’s getting pissed, while still having to be in leg traction. His femur bone was twisted more than they thought and required them to break the bone in two places, rather than one planned. He will be in traction for another week, than fitted up with a special cast allowing him to walk. I’d give anything to trade places with him right now.

Thanks for asking.

660bigdaddy
06-17-2003, 02:09 PM
one thing good about them kids is they heal real quick...
not like us old farts that take forever to bounce back. :D hang in there buddy. day by day...

propartsracing
06-17-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by popo
Probably . Maybe I would make ATV action's most stuck pic again.

The medication they use to put him to sleep, caused him to stop breathing. Scared the hell out of us!!!.

He’s getting pissed, while still having to be in leg traction. His femur bone was twisted more than they thought and required them to break the bone in two places, rather than one planned. He will be in traction for another week, than fitted up with a special cast allowing him to walk. I’d give anything to trade places with him right now.

Thanks for asking.

OUCH! So sorry to hear about that popo! It really sucks when kid's get hurt... what happened? Hope he heals really quick!

popo
06-17-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by propartsracing
OUCH! So sorry to hear about that popo! It really sucks when kid's get hurt... what happened? Hope he heals really quick!

He had corrective surgey to fix his twisted femur bone.