PDA

View Full Version : jnine

lil400exman
06-15-2003, 01:25 PM
when is your t-pin style front end coming out? will you have to buy a special steering stem and things that are needed with it too?can you make them in plus 4's? will they inculde stainless lines of ya make em?what about ur radioator and rough price? as u can tell i might be buying alot of stuff off of you:devil:

Jnine
06-15-2003, 03:51 PM
Hello:

The radiators are available this week. The new front end is into the prototype stage, and I am sourcing an SKF bearing tomorrow, and I'm trying to get the articulation out of the stock Honda rod end so you will not have to buy a new stem.

lil400exman
06-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Jnine
Hello:

The radiators are available this week. The new front end is into the prototype stage, and I am sourcing an SKF bearing tomorrow, and I'm trying to get the articulation out of the stock Honda rod end so you will not have to buy a new stem.

lol make the new stem so we can use it and will have to upgrade (cuase if ya dont i never will)lol but thanks for the fast reply:cool:

bmw500hp
06-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Hello:

If your emulation of a t-pin setup is in the higher pricing bracket, most riders/racers purchasing a front end in that range will be replacing the stock stem for antivibe. Am I missing something?

Jnine
06-21-2003, 04:20 PM
That is a good point.

I was assuming most guys that would buy a high end system like the one I am working on would almost certainly already have an anti-vibe stem. The thing I was trying to get too but did not explain very well is that the Honda tie rod end usually has a very long service life. It's a good part, and if at all possible I would like to use that on the tie rods if we can get enough angle of misalignment out of them. What do you think?

Talk to you later.

lil400exman
06-22-2003, 04:07 AM
well thats a goodand true point but if it will make a few hundred dollars in price difference i really dont care and i wont buy this setup until this winter so it dont take away from quad riding time:devil: also will this resemble a laeger t-pin?:confused:

Dave400ex
06-22-2003, 09:16 AM
I can't wait to see this setup. I think this will help get the market going for more nicer setups like this. If I remember right it's going to be around $1,500.

bmw500hp
06-22-2003, 10:57 AM
That is a good point.

I was assuming most guys that would buy a high end system like the one I am working on would almost certainly already have an anti-vibe stem. The thing I was trying to get too but did not explain very well is that the Honda tie rod end usually has a very long service life. It's a good part, and if at all possible I would like to use that on the tie rods if we can get enough angle of misalignment out of them. What do you think?

Talk to you later.

Hey John,

Basically the plan is to utylize the geometry of the bottom portion of stem as well as the existing stock tie rod ends to place a "top of the line" setup in a more affordable or should i say reasonable range.

Well my opinion is, GREAT!...If a rider/racer could afford to run a t-pin, he would be foolish not to. The bottom line being the most prohibitive factor, COST. If your new "ARENS, ICARIAN" front end is of comparable characteristics, and the system functions/performs at the same or improved capacities, then the only component left is the marketing. In this game, it is sometimes hard to dispute performance vs perception of performance at the customer level. In other words, the king is not easily de-throned...as his subjects are loyalists but greedy $$$...lol..but if anyone can do it "you can"!