PDA

View Full Version : Where to find?

killed300ex
06-15-2003, 01:01 PM
OK iv been looking all over for a part for my brothers car actually he has to but he gave up and i really want to do something special for his 19th birthday because right he is going away to basic the day after it so i want to find him a set of euro tail lights for his 1989 acura legend. He looked high and low for some and i am going to go high low and even further to find these money isnt a problem i am willing to pay!!!!! This is going to be my brothers last bday with the family for prolly 2 years and the only time i will see him for a year so i want to go big money not a problem tell me were i can go to find them please!!!!!! I NEED TO FIND THESE BY THE BEGUINING OF OCTOBER!! So just to specify i want a set of euro taillight for a 1989 aruca legend
PLease even if its only a possibility i am open to any suggestions
PLEASE HELP
killed

JLanphear
06-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Try posting on www.modernkreations.com forum. Those guys know a lot about that kind of stuff. Otherwise you could email sales@afterfxstreetdesign.com and he might be able to help you out, he sells performance parts and stuff.

-Josh

killed300ex
06-15-2003, 03:58 PM
thanks alot onyone else got any ideas i need to get the word out so i can find them they have to exist somewhere its just finding them and im having a heck of a time doing it so any help would be great thanks
killed