PDA

View Full Version : Video for you guys

JLanphear
06-14-2003, 04:03 PM
I just got a new firewire card in my computer and dumped some clips on my hard drive. Figured while I was at it I would throw then together and add some music. It seemed to come out okay for my first time ever trying this stuff (I think) so I thought I'd post it up for you to see. It's 6mb and can be downloaded at...

**EDIT** Ran out of bandwidth...Now hosted at www.everything2stroke.com at this link...

http://www.everything2stroke.com/Movies/vtextreme.wmv

Right click and save target as.

Mostly wheelies and stuff. Hope you like it. Wish I have a really high res version too, but I'm on dial up here at home so it would take forever to upload it.

Lemme know what ya think.

-Josh :devil:

TheRedRebel17
06-14-2003, 04:09 PM
Totally Sick...I love the no footed can can wheelie
Alot of sick endos too...
A+

JLanphear
06-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
Totally Sick...I love the no footed can can wheelie
Alot of sick endos too...
A+

Wow thanks Bro. You must have a fast connection...lol.

Oh by the way incase anybody was wondering, I am on the 400ex (it is red in most shots, but silver in a couple), my buddy Andy is on the Warrior, and my friend Matt is on the Banshee.

I'm the only EXrider member.

Thanks again!

-Josh

TheRedRebel17
06-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by JLanphear
Wow thanks Bro. You must have a fast connection...lol.

Thats cable connection for ya :D

I dont knwo why but andy on teh warrior with his stop and go wheelie looks cool

TheRedRebel17
06-14-2003, 04:13 PM
What song is in the background?
Edit: After watchign it again, how did you do that bar hop wheelie...when you were sitting down and jump up...i guess im too bulky to do that :p
The same with the can can too

trueblue450
06-14-2003, 04:14 PM
kickin ***!! love the music too..

Those are some sick endo's.. so is it easy to stop it from going over if you have youre feet hangin on the front?? Makes me wanna make some vids..

Cool stuff!!

CHAUNCY
06-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Sikk:devil:

Mxbubs
06-14-2003, 04:18 PM
That was cool.....what program did you use to edit it with?

DEAL
06-14-2003, 04:18 PM
Sick
You just gave me some new ideas for wheelies haha
I'll try and get some pics and videos up.

JLanphear
06-14-2003, 04:23 PM
Thats cable connection for ya :D

I dont knwo why but andy on teh warrior with his stop and go wheelie looks cool

I wouldn't know about cable..lol...can't get it here in the sticks. Got T1 at work and it's nice though...I think that is what keeps me coming back ;) .

Yeah I like that clip of Andy right there...I was suprised when I went through the footage and didn't see myself doing that. I'll have to find a clip of it...I haven't ever watched myself do it, but Andy always tells me I'm a jerk cause I can go a lot slower than him so I'll have to check it out.

Oh and the song is Droppin plates by Disturbed.

Originally posted by 300EX_Man
kickin ***!! love the music too..

Those are some sick endo's.. so is it easy to stop it from going over if you have youre feet hangin on the front?? Makes me wanna make some vids..

Cool stuff!!

It's pretty easy to stop yourself either way as long as you know you are going over soon enough. As you can see in one spot I waited too long and went all the way over.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

JLanphear
06-14-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
That was cool.....what program did you use to edit it with?

Sonic Foundry Vegas Video 3.0 . I don't know much about this stuff, but it was pretty easy to use for the simple thing I put together. Our pal Andrew from Campbell Production out in Colorado can put together some really sick stuff with it. He knows all the transitions and stuff to. I'd call him an expert. Nice program though.

Originally posted by DEAL
Sick
You just gave me some new ideas for wheelies haha
I'll try and get some pics and videos up.

I left some of the good stuff out of the video...You'll see later on. ;)

Look forward to seeing your pics and vids.

-Josh

trueblue450
06-14-2003, 04:42 PM
Sonic Foundry Vegas Video 3.0 .

just looked that stuff cost 400 bucks... you get it free from your friend??? :confused:

JLanphear
06-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
just looked that stuff cost 400 bucks... you get it free from your friend??? :confused:

Well I'd be lying if I said I paid for it :eek:

It's a good program though and if it is something you'd use for every day it would be worth buying.

-Josh

Nausty
06-14-2003, 06:22 PM
nice video man. Looks like I gotta get to work. For some reason I thought you always did the bar hop trick and no foot can by standing on the pegs. I gotta try it this way now.

nice video.

RIjon
06-14-2003, 06:43 PM
Nice!

zzbudzz
06-14-2003, 06:51 PM
i liked the wheelie going down the road:devil:

Mx300exRyder
06-14-2003, 07:04 PM
That video is sweet. If I can ever find out how to up load my video, I would show them, even though it is huge.

sweet300ex
06-15-2003, 01:46 AM
That no footed can can was the sickest wheelie ive ever seen!!

zephead400ex
06-15-2003, 06:38 AM
That was sweet man! Nice job! Loved the whole damn vid...No Footed Can Can wheelie was absolutley trick!

get some more vids together!!!

peace

JLanphear
06-15-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
nice video man. Looks like I gotta get to work. For some reason I thought you always did the bar hop trick and no foot can by standing on the pegs. I gotta try it this way now.

nice video.

Yeah, I start out on the pegs, and then step up to the seat usually, but don't jump straight from the pegs. I think it can be done that way with the bar hop, but "I" personally don't think I could do the can can that way. BUT if I see other people doing it that way then I'll know I can ;) .

sweet300ex & zephead400ex, regarding the can can wheelie. I did it like 4 or 5 times that night, but somehow managed to delete all but two of them off of my camera. Anyway, the other clip I have left of it I have much better form and hang time, but when I land my front tires are only like a foot off of the ground. I road the wheelie out, but my girlfriend stopped filming just after I landed so it looks like I probably dropped the wheelie. I opted for the other clip because when I land I'm still at balance point.

Thanks everybody else for the comments. You should be seeing something soon featuring the whole CVBOYZ crew, not just me. It will blow this one off the map...TRUST ME :eek: !

zephead400ex
06-15-2003, 06:56 AM
Yeah, I start out on the pegs, and then step up to the seat usually, but don't jump straight from the pegs. I think it can be done that way with the bar hop, but "I" personally don't think I could do the can can that way. BUT if I see other people doing it that way then I'll know I can ;) .

sweet300ex & zephead400ex, regarding the can can wheelie. I did it like 4 or 5 times that night, but somehow managed to delete all but two of them off of my camera. Anyway, the other clip I have left of it I have much better form and hang time, but when I land my front tires are only like a foot off of the ground. I road the wheelie out, but my girlfriend stopped filming just after I landed so it looks like I probably dropped the wheelie. I opted for the other clip because when I land I'm still at balance point.

Thanks everybody else for the comments. You should be seeing something soon featuring the whole CVBOYZ crew, not just me. It will blow this one off the map...TRUST ME :eek: !
Are you pulling a 'wired' on us? haha jp!

Cant wait to see the rest!

peace

JLanphear
06-15-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Are you pulling a 'wired' on us? haha jp!

Cant wait to see the rest!

peace

LOL...When I am being filmed I tend to shy away from trying new things and I only stick to tricks I know. Well, the other guys are opposite, so it's bound to be wild.

Thanks man!

-JOSH

kicken250x
06-15-2003, 07:19 AM
could someone take a couple of screen shots and post them on here? my media player sux and wont load it or could someone just e-mail me the file and ill d/l it?

JLanphear
06-15-2003, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by kicken250x
could someone take a couple of screen shots and post them on here? my media player sux and wont load it or could someone just e-mail me the file and ill d/l it?

Right click on the link and select "save file as".

Then you should be all set.

Otherwise I can post screens later on.

-Josh

Ryan
06-15-2003, 07:25 AM
Great Video. Those backward wheelies were very impressive.

CAMPRO
06-15-2003, 07:38 AM

What's up riderz... Lanphear did a sic job ridin in that vid. Just as he's stated above, we'll have something better for ya soon! Hopefully with all the cvboyz in it!

AFTERMARKET
06-15-2003, 08:27 AM
Pretty cool, Good job!

muff
06-15-2003, 12:28 PM
makes me wish i could pull some long wheelies :(

D-4our
06-15-2003, 12:49 PM
cool video man, I liked the wheelie to a bar-hop that was pretty sick. Im making a video right that ill have for you guys in a couple of months called MAYHEM ASSAULT, its gonna inlcude mostly riding mixed in with bmx and jackarse stuff.

kicken250x
06-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Right click on the link and select "save file as".

Then you should be all set.

Otherwise I can post screens later on.

-Josh

aight dude ill have to try that! ill let you know if it works! later

lil400exman
06-15-2003, 01:35 PM
sweet video:devil:

Knight440
06-15-2003, 01:55 PM
Kool Vid Man :cool: Hey where is Ryan? too busy racing probley;)

Rip_Tear
06-15-2003, 02:24 PM
sweet video! I really hate dial up... Its always sweet seeing your and CVBoyz stuff!

bsb64
06-15-2003, 02:41 PM
Very cool JLanphear, nice work!

JLanphear
06-15-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Knight440
Kool Vid Man :cool: Hey where is Ryan? too busy racing probley;)

Yup, Ryan has been pretty busy with Racing...It's always something. One of us always seems to have other plans, or else the weather won't cooperate.

Thanks everybody else too, the comments are appreciated!!!

-Josh

CAMPRO
06-16-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
Hey where is Ryan? too busy racing probley;)

He's too busy pickin sand outta the crack of his ***:devil:

redrizza
06-16-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by CAMPRO
He's too busy pickin sand outta the crack of his ***:devil:

Yeah, racin:devil: Washed my bike up on Saturday only to find I BROKE MY FR***N SWINGARM AGAIN....:mad: :mad: :mad: I can't keep my bike in once peice so I never even get to ride.

Josh, nice vid. Andy's stepped it up :eek2: Matt's takin his freekin skirt off too.:p Props to you for puttin some time into stunting and steppin it up. Lookin good man.:)

Natertot426ex
06-16-2003, 03:12 AM
That is a cool video. You guys are some wheelyin Fools. I need to learn to do it that well. I guess I am going to have to get practicing.

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by redrizza
Yeah, racin:devil: Washed my bike up on Saturday only to find I BROKE MY FR***N SWINGARM AGAIN....:mad: :mad: :mad: I can't keep my bike in once peice so I never even get to ride.

Josh, nice vid. Andy's stepped it up :eek2: Matt's takin his freekin skirt off too.:p Props to you for puttin some time into stunting and steppin it up. Lookin good man.:)

NO WAY!!! :eek2: :mad: :grr:

You only rode twice with that swing arm right??? Man that sux!!! I was gonna say we should ride after work one day this week, but I guess that is out the window.

Yeah, Andy has stepped it up big time compared to how he was at the end of last year and into most of the winter. Still not incredibly smooth, but he is pulling some stuff off and I guess that counts for more.

Matt is just into power wheelies and stoppies, but that is way more than before I guess. I don't think we'll ever see him bust out, but that's his choice I guess.

I was hoping the vid would get you guys a little pumped to do some riding cause I know if we throw down it would put anything you see in this vid to shame.

-Josh

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:31 AM
Killer stuff! Here I am just tryin to ride a d@mn wheelie, and your freakin doin swan lake up there...:D

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:32 AM
if ya can can can

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:33 AM
?????:confused:

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:34 AM
:eek:

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:35 AM

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 04:36 AM

hondafox440
06-16-2003, 04:42 AM
Nice video man..

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
?????:confused:

That's the No Hander :D

Thanks for posting all the screen caps bro...Wished I'd have rendered it a little better quality now.

If anybody wants to see higher quality caps of anything let me know and I can grab them straight from the camera.

Thanks again for posting those man!

-Josh

p@iNn3ck
06-16-2003, 05:06 AM

I knew "what" it was.... I'm just seriously confused as to how you manage to do that! I think I said "No way!" to almost every trick in that video. Awesome stuff!

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 05:15 AM
Originally posted by p@iNn3ck
I knew "what" it was.... I'm just seriously confused as to how you manage to do that! I think I said "No way!" to almost every trick in that video. Awesome stuff!

That is the reaction we were looking for...THANKS!!!!

You learn to ride good wheelies when all of the trails around you are being shut down ;) .

-Josh

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 07:43 AM
Ran out of Bandwidth at other site. It's now hosted at www.everything2stroke.com at this link....

http://www.everything2stroke.com/Movies/vtextreme.wmv

Right click, save target as.

-Josh

EXracer8604
06-16-2003, 07:59 AM
what ever happned to the first video??

QuadTrix6
06-16-2003, 08:02 AM
nice video

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by 94flamds10blazr
what ever happned to the first video??

You mean the CVBOYZ clip from a while back? Those are still up at www.cvboyz.com . We are still working on the full length vid. Hopefully it will be done by the end of this fall, but we may have to push it back depending on the footage we get. We don't want to rush anything out that isn't 100% awesome.

This little vid clip that I put on here isn't going to be anything other than just a clip. Some footage you see there may end up in the CVBOYZ video, but probably not much at all.

Did I answer your question or was I thinking of something else?

-Josh

mxdave28
06-16-2003, 10:59 AM
I've got 2 words for ya!!!!

F***ING BEAUTIFULL!!!:D :macho

TC17
06-16-2003, 11:30 AM
wouldn't have believed it if you didn't show it to me. sweet video!

TheRedRebel17
06-16-2003, 01:48 PM
I dont see how you manage to do that barhop wheelie...doesnt look too hard but everytime i tried it i hit my *** on the gas tank:p
Whats the secret?

JLanphear
06-16-2003, 01:59 PM
Thanks guys!!!

TheRedRebel17, not really a trick to it. Just practice and you'll get it I'm sure.

Wish I could help bro :p

2qk4u
06-16-2003, 04:21 PM
great job

JLanphear
06-18-2003, 09:34 AM
I dont see how you manage to do that barhop wheelie...doesnt look too hard but everytime i tried it i hit my *** on the gas tank:p
Whats the secret?

Figure it out yet???

TheRedRebel17
06-18-2003, 09:38 AM
Figure it out yet???
I got it on teh ground, but i keep doing it when im doing a wheelie..:p

DEAL
06-18-2003, 09:40 AM

Thanks for posting all the screen caps bro...Wished I'd have rendered it a little better quality now.

If anybody wants to see higher quality caps of anything let me know and I can grab them straight from the camera.

Thanks again for posting those man!

-Josh

I know how to do it :D ;) :devil:

bluebaron
06-18-2003, 09:40 AM
that sick, what does cv mean anyway

TheRedRebel17
06-18-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron

champlain valley boyz.....its a stnt team i think

JLanphear
06-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by bluebaron

Check out our site... www.cvboyz.com . Champlain Valley Boyz .

RedRebel, yeah, it just doesn't feel right in a wheelie does it? Once you do it one time I think you'll be able to do it whenever you want.

DEAL, they are fun aren't they? It's deffinatly a no risk trick too, and it really looks cool.

-Josh

QuadJunkies
06-20-2003, 07:56 PM
simply..........................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!:blah:

Nausty
06-20-2003, 08:00 PM
man, you guys are doings a couple things i'm not doing... Looks like I gotta catch up lol. I think i'm doing alright with other stuff though.... If only I could get somone to video tape.:mad:

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
man, you guys are doings a couple things i'm not doing... Looks like I gotta catch up lol. I think i'm doing alright with other stuff though.... If only I could get somone to video tape.:mad:

The other guys are doing stuff that I have never even heard of yet...Anxious to get it on film. I know when they get in front of a camera something is bound to happen. Gotta beg somebody to film ya bro ;)

Quadjunkies, thank you for the comments, it's awesome to have a ladies point of view too!!!

I posted another thread with another clip if you get bored and wanna check it out.

-Josh

CAMPRO
06-21-2003, 04:45 AM
Gee Phear, aren't you just Mr. Popularity!!! After reading through the posts, it's pretty clear that you've got quite a fan base here on EXriders! Wait till they actually see something put to video with you out of the back yard!

QuadJunkies
06-21-2003, 04:58 AM
The other guys are doing stuff that I have never even heard of yet...Anxious to get it on film. I know when they get in front of a camera something is bound to happen. Gotta beg somebody to film ya bro ;)

Quadjunkies, thank you for the comments, it's awesome to have a ladies point of view too!!!

I posted another thread with another clip if you get bored and wanna check it out.

-Josh Could you post the link to that thread please???????;) :)

JLanphear
06-21-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Could you post the link to that thread please???????;) :)

Sure thing http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=645516

Andrew,

Yup, anxious to get out of the back yard :D