06-14-2003, 01:50 PM
Need Nice places to Trail Ride in Mass

Need Directions please so I can Map it

I know there are some Nice places , I just don't know where they are

Thanks
jon

shee dawg
06-16-2003, 07:54 AM
hey man, we ride every weekend. If oyur interested in riding sometime just look me up or a buddy of mine on AIM. Forohs or Rhocbin2. Either of us could pont you in the right direction or cruise with us. We go up to Maine once a month too, thats a great trip

300exHILLER
06-17-2003, 08:53 AM
I'd like to find new riding areas around let me know where you go. Maybe we can ride togther. It will not be this weekend cause I have a race but maybe after july 13th cause I'm trying to buy a trail quad.

RIjon
06-17-2003, 09:29 AM
shee dawg

LEt me know when you guys are heading to the trails ....can you give me some directions to these places? PM me is you don't want everyone to know ;)

300exHILLER

Where are you in RI ?

I am by URI

I go riding at a place abo0t 15-20 minutes away ....it's pretty cool

I am actually kinda bored with it

Definatly get in touch with me.... we can rip it up

300exHILLER
06-17-2003, 09:32 AM
I'm in pawtucket but I think I know where you ride is it off exit 5? If it is I was riding there for the past 2 years off and on.

RIjon
06-17-2003, 09:36 AM
yah across fromt he Truck Stop

Rocky as Hell

I Need to find a Nice spot with Trails and stuff

Any ideas?

300exHILLER
06-17-2003, 09:38 AM
Maybe you've seen me I have a red and gray f-250????

I've been riding in franklin, MA forest over the winter I know it's bit of a drive for you.

RIjon
06-17-2003, 09:51 AM
I don't know If I have seen the truck or not

Here is mine

http://members.cox.net/jfast50/quad/Quad11.jpg

What kind of riding is up in Franklin?

Franklin is an hour away give or take :bandit:

300exHILLER
06-17-2003, 10:23 AM
I park at my work and ride the power lines to the forest it's like 15min ride then there is a trail in the forest that takes about 1 hour and a half to go through and it brings you back to the powerlines thats about has far as I've been into it.

shee dawg
06-19-2003, 07:54 AM
Hey- Sup guys, Riding looks like a wash out for Saturday but Sunday may be a good day. Im not sure where we will be riding this weekend but we will be riding thats for sure! If either of you have AIM look me up screen name Forohs. We can get some plans together to tear it up. What kind of riding would you guys like to do? I have trails we can ride from that go from So. Attleboro to Cumberland, or trails from my house to Norton to a Mx track. Franklins a cool place to ride also.... I have a few different areas that we can drop at. One place has "id say" 8 miles of whoops to ride. (wanna talk tiring!)
I ride with a good group of guys. All of us have different makes of quads....Blaster, DS650, 400ex, Cannondale, Raptor, LT500, polaris 500, and my banshee just to mention a few. Dont worry bout my banshee, she holds together just fine
(might be because I tear it down every two weeks, but on my own accord)

My bike: before and after.... well after and before lol
http://www.bikepics.com/yamaha/banshee/87/pics.asp

Let me know whats up!

I live right off of exit 5 so yes I ride there. ;)

RIjon
06-19-2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by shee dawg
8 miles of whoops to ride

:huh

No thanks lol

I am definatly into riding trails but MAN I fear they are all to flooded cuz it won't stop FO0KIN RAINING :mad:

I don't have Aim sorry , just Yahoo IM and IRC

I am waiting on a +1 Stem and some gears , Hopefully tomorrow but she is all ready to go

Let me know what the majority wants to do

I will prolly be left in the dust anyway ;)

Knight440
06-20-2003, 03:18 AM
Hey- Sup guys, Riding looks like a wash out for Saturday but Sunday may be a good day. Im not sure where we will be riding this weekend but we will be riding thats for sure! If either of you have AIM look me up screen name Forohs. We can get some plans together to tear it up. What kind of riding would you guys like to do? I have trails we can ride from that go from So. Attleboro to Cumberland, or trails from my house to Norton to a Mx track. Franklins a cool place to ride also.... I have a few different areas that we can drop at. One place has "id say" 8 miles of whoops to ride. (wanna talk tiring!)
I ride with a good group of guys. All of us have different makes of quads....Blaster, DS650, 400ex, Cannondale, Raptor, LT500, polaris 500, and my banshee just to mention a few. Dont worry bout my banshee, she holds together just fine
(might be because I tear it down every two weeks, but on my own accord)

My bike: before and after.... well after and before lol
http://www.bikepics.com/yamaha/banshee/87/pics.asp

Let me know whats up!

I live right off of exit 5 so yes I ride there. ;)

Hey shee dawg this dale will be at southwick Sunday when you guy's gona get off your a%& and come run with the big boy's

:macho I hope your not getting that new Yama to trail ride with:rolleyes: :blah:

shee dawg there talking exit 5 in RI the unfreindly off road state

;)

2000ex
06-20-2003, 03:22 AM
Franklin is good because it is legal riding. I know all the trails out that direction and can get from Franklin to Attleboro, and out the other direction to Grafton.

Shee Dawg is right there is a long whoop section down the old railroad bed. I ride there all the time and would say it is MAYBE 3 miles at the most. My buddies on their 4x4 handle them, so if you are in good shape on a sport it isn't that bad. I can leave right from my shop and head out all day. Maybe I can get a ride together for early next month.

Knight440
06-20-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by 2000ex
Franklin is good because it is legal riding. I know all the trails out that direction and can get from Franklin to Attleboro, and out the other direction to Grafton.

Shee Dawg is right there is a long whoop section down the old railroad bed. I ride there all the time and would say it is MAYBE 3 miles at the most. My buddies on their 4x4 handle them, so if you are in good shape on a sport it isn't that bad. I can leave right from my shop and head out all day. Maybe I can get a ride together for early next month.

Sounds good any weekend other than the 19th the next Southwick is that weekend ;) and make sure that kegartor is working and full :devil: this time I think will be hanging out to help ya finsh her off:cool:

2000ex
06-20-2003, 04:00 AM
Sure thing :macho a fresh barrel of Bud is now on tap :p The last one suffered my wrath after a frame gave me a fit....:mad:

I was thinking of having it on a sat afternoon with a little cookout. We can ride the trails for a while, and those who are up for a night ride we can certainly hit the trails again till the early am :p

NorthEast400EX
06-20-2003, 05:43 AM
Hey all,

Isn't riding the best. Getting on the bike and taking off for hours at a time. I seem to lose all care of what is going on in my life when I am riding.(Wife,Kids,Work,ect....) It's like my only moment of sanity. I am Shee Dawgs Buddy Rhocbin2 I also use my wife's Yahoo account. Breezy06902002. You can msg me any time. I got My 400 EX off Knight about 2 months ago and let me tell you what an upgrade from the 325 Trailboss I had been riding. I know its not as fast as all those mod'ed bikes we ride with (Raptor, DS650,or the Shee) But it handles great and it is plenty quick enough for me . (For now) 416 kit soon. :). That place in RI you guys are talking about I heard some bad things about the EPA down there. They see you they take your bike no questions asked. so im not really into the RI riding seen. We ride off of exit 5 in Ma its a small area but we built a little track through the woods and a jump at the entrance to the trail. As far as the rain flooding We use to be able to get from those trails to the power lines and run them down to the Norton pits but the river we cross use to have some boards run across it so we could get by. Last time I was there was about 2 weeks ago the river had washed the planks away and the water level was way to hi for me to drive through it with out an air box cover at least. Im up for the cookout /day/night ride let us know what day and I'll be there with bells on.

Any way LET US ALL KNOW!

Knight440
06-20-2003, 06:44 AM
NorthEast400EX It's about frigen time you rang in here:p Welcome aboard ;)

2000ex
06-20-2003, 06:45 AM
YA, what is this with the Attleboro contingency all of a sudden coming alive???? :eek:

Knight440
06-20-2003, 07:15 AM
YA, what is this with the Attleboro contingency all of a sudden coming alive???? :eek:

Ya N/S if we could only get Nocando & Smrzilla in here But god forbid they post on the Honda site :rolleyes: :p

300exHILLER
06-20-2003, 08:44 AM
I'm ready to ride any weekend I don't race. All day all night whatever. Riding is #1 on the weekends. I'm getting kind of familar with the trails around Franklin now that Ive been riding there for over a year but I still need to know how to cross 95.

Knight, I think the next race after this sunday is July 13th not 19th
Come say whats up I have the Uhaul racing trailer
:D

Let me know when you guys are going out I'll be ready to trail ride anytime after next weekend.

RIjon
06-20-2003, 08:51 AM
Well as far as the Place in RI ...it IS legal

The guy who owns the 88acres has all the paperwork and stuff

Regardless, I am bored with it

Cookout/riding deal sounds great !

Maybe Next weekend we can get together and ride

If I may ask , how old are you guys?

If you guys are all young I am doomed ....LOL

Leave my old *** in the dust ( kidding, I can hold my own)

Anyone going to rausch in Aug?

Knight440
06-20-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER
I'm ready to ride any weekend I don't race. All day all night whatever. Riding is #1 on the weekends. I'm getting kind of familar with the trails around Franklin now that Ive been riding there for over a year but I still need to know how to cross 95.

Knight, I think the next race after this sunday is July 13th not 19th
Come say whats up I have the Uhaul racing trailer

Let me know when you guys are going out I'll be ready to trail ride anytime after next weekend.

Didn't you race last year? O and if one more person ask's about crossing 95 I am gona :grr: J/k it's not possable unless you want to play a game of frogger with the traffic:eek:

Hey if you have been up to Franklin then you know where we will be riding thats kool so we get a date and get it done;) 2000EX let's get a plan going.

And your right the 13th:o O and the Uhaul racing trailer hum I may try that out I need a place to sleep Saturday night;)

300exHILLER
06-20-2003, 08:55 AM

Knight440
06-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by RIjon
Well as far as the Place in RI ...it IS legal

The guy who owns the 88acres has all the paperwork and stuff

Regardless, I am bored with it

Cookout/riding deal sounds great !

Maybe Next weekend we can get together and ride

If I may ask , how old are you guys?

If you guys are all young I am doomed ....LOL

Leave my old *** in the dust ( kidding, I can hold my own)

Anyone going to rausch in Aug?

Don't worry about the age it ranges from 25-40 so where all old and slow LOLOL

Are you going to Rausch? I am up for a road trip any time we just came back from 4Punks In Va a few weeks back.

O and that Place in RI we need to be filled in on this:cool:

300exHILLER
06-20-2003, 08:59 AM
Yes i raced a half of year last year and this my first full season. I didn't know crossing 95 was such a sensitive subject sorry:eek:

Like I said any weekend in july or beyond except for the 13th. Just let me know. I might have another 2-3 quads that want to go to.

Knight440
06-20-2003, 09:04 AM
Yes i raced a half of year last year and this my first full season. I didn't know crossing 95 was such a sensitive subject sorry:eek:

Like I said any weekend in july or beyond expect for the 13th. Just let me know. I might have another 2-3 quads that want to go to.

NP just we really tried to find away but no luck it was driving us nutz:rolleyes:

The more the merry we will have plenty of room.

RIjon
06-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Here is the Spot in RI http://members.cox.net/jfast50/quad/Riding_spot.html

LARGE pics

I am gonna go to Rausch in Aug.

Place looks Great

300exHILLER
06-20-2003, 10:31 AM
what is Rausch??? When is it?

RIjon
06-20-2003, 10:42 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61634

300exHILLER
06-20-2003, 10:49 AM
got a race on the 10th:mad: :mad: :mad:

Knight440
06-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Hey also working on this date but ill have to get back to you on it we are trying to make it a weekday.

http://cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2094

read the second page

Is the date of the 10th firm now?

RIjon
06-20-2003, 01:32 PM
That place in Uxbridge looks pretty cool

Knight440
06-20-2003, 01:47 PM
That place in Uxbridge looks pretty cool

Yeah but we are out # so ya got to watch out for the bike's they fly big time there and ya don't want one landing on ya;)

Knight440
06-20-2003, 01:58 PM
RIjon

We need to talk PM me I was looking at them pic's and :cool: it's all tree's and rocks up here so I would really like a tour of this place maybe we can hook up for that road trip is the 10th set in stone cuz it is a MX338 race and I would like to be there;)

Nocando
06-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Ok that place in RI looks sweet! :D

Just walked in the door from a ride in my back yard! Just took some pics before it got all muddy. Here is one of the pics.
I know its not a Honda but I still like it!

Set the date with Knight and I'll be there!

Nocando

Knight440
06-20-2003, 11:30 PM
:eek: Man the new a-arm's look great about time ya got them on there;)

Hey take a look at this place and tell me if ya want to make another Road Trip http://www.rauschcreekracing.com/rcmp/index.php

It's right off 81:rolleyes:

Looks to be Aug 10th

Brad
06-21-2003, 01:08 PM
is any of yall want to come down to cape cod your welcome here, were testing a new pit tomorro perfectally legal and prefectly relevant for riding, ive heard of big jumps there and ive heard of hill climbing but that all ive heard

Knight440
06-21-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Brad
is any of yall want to come down to cape cod your welcome here, were testing a new pit tomorro perfectally legal and prefectly relevant for riding, ive heard of big jumps there and ive heard of hill climbing but that all ive heard

Keep us posted;)

Nocando
06-21-2003, 01:41 PM
We would be very interested in going to the Cape but last we heard Green Police were out in force!

Nocando

Knight440
06-23-2003, 01:57 AM
Set the date with Knight and I'll be there!

Nocando are you sure of this:o

It will most likly rain if i got anything to do with it,,, So here's what we do you guys make the plan and tell me the morning of it with any luck at all it wont rain :p

:blah:

300exHILLER
Hey great to meet you guys yesterday to bad about the fring rain.:(
On the 13th We will be set up in the same place with Danny on that Cdale.

quadman22
06-23-2003, 03:31 AM
hey guys. if any of you guys anytime want to hook up and go riding come over here. i live in franklin. i know the places around here better than anyone! theres a sweet sand pit near my house too. so if anybody wants to go riding let me know, i ride everyday. some opf you guys have probably riden into my backyard before. lol let me know if you're interested.

Brad
06-23-2003, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Nocando
We would be very interested in going to the Cape but last we heard Green Police were out in force!

Nocando

there not allowed to go where i ride:D

i ride in the only 2 legal places on the cape:chinese:

monkeyboy
06-23-2003, 07:34 AM
mass is wats i tale peeepls ta kisss win i gits madd:cuss:

Brad
06-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
mass is wats i tale peeepls ta kisss win i gits madd:cuss:
did any 1 ask you?:confused2

Pappy
06-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Brad
did any 1 ask you?:confused2

here it comes:devil:

monkeyboy
06-23-2003, 07:39 AM
keeeep yo mouff shuuts :macho

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 08:51 AM
Knight, hey nice meeting you too. Too bad was so crappy out I would have come and hanged a bit i was trying to take cover in the trailer. Are you going back up this weekend?

Knight440
06-23-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
here it comes:devil:

:rolleyes: Yep

Knight440
06-23-2003, 09:14 AM
Knight, hey nice meeting you too. Too bad was so crappy out I would have come and hanged a bit i was trying to take cover in the trailer. Are you going back up this weekend?

Uxbridge on Sunday With EX80 if he can make it again ;) But it will probley just rain now that I told Ya:rolleyes:

2000EX so what the plan man ? when ya want to do that ride I am free most saturdays ;)

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 09:15 AM
I thought they were moving yesterdays race to this sunday.

Knight440
06-23-2003, 09:18 AM
I thought they were moving yesterdays race to this sunday.

Hum did not know this??? if they are then yes :confused:

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 09:19 AM
That what the guy on the side of said that he heard on the speaker. And to save your wrist bans so they can be used for this sunday. I will look on the site to make sure.

Knight440
06-23-2003, 09:26 AM
That what the guy on the side of said that he heard on the speaker. And to save your wrist bans so they can be used for this sunday. I will look on the site to make sure.

AH I am not sure about that I went up to where they where giving the refunds all they said is that you could use it for the July 13th race or any southwick race for the rest of the season:confused: I took look over at some of the diffrent southwick posts don't see anyone talking about anything than the way the points are screwed in the 4stroke C :rolleyes:

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 09:28 AM
I just checked the site and didn't see anything so I don't know. If there is no race I'm going to uxbrige on saturday. I like going on saturday cause it's not that busy. Let me know if your on sat.

Brad
06-23-2003, 09:30 AM
RAIN AGAIN, :grr:

ill be there tomorro afternoon because my 8th grade graduation ceremony is tonight and my rents wont let me skip it to go riding.

the addy is:

Great western rd
S. Dennis MA

its a big place,you will see a buch of heavy equiptment(bobcats earthmovers ect.) in front of the place, the entrance is right there they shouldnt hassle you, just say caleb said it was alrite(my friend) and your free and there isnt a limit where you can ride,(EXEPT THE BIKE TRAIL)(THE ENVIORMENTAL POLICE WILL WAIT RIGHT THERE)

Knight440
06-23-2003, 10:01 AM
I just checked the site and didn't see anything so I don't know. If there is no race I'm going to uxbrige on saturday. I like going on saturday cause it's not that busy. Let me know if your on sat.

Ok ill let ya know we go on sundays cuz EX80 works on Saturdays but any way Word has it that we might have the new YZF there;) Ill keep ya posted

Shee Dawg your being called out to play get your ars down there on friday:cool:

RIjon
06-23-2003, 12:40 PM
wow

This thread took off :blah:

Just let me know when and where and I will try to make it

Knight440
06-23-2003, 12:47 PM
RIjon
thanks for starting it we will hook up :cool: right now I need as much time on the track as i can take a ride up to uxbridge looking forward to this weekend ;) Can anyone do a day trip during the week? it sure is the time to go? no traffic :)

LET ME KNOW:D

Brad
06-23-2003, 01:05 PM
what is the addy of uxbridge? and the requirements to race?

RIjon
06-23-2003, 01:08 PM
I can Ride Durring the week

I have Never ridden a Real Track ....that might be fun

Here are some pics I snapped today (YEs, it was actually Sunny out :rolleyes: )

http://members.cox.net/jfast50/quad/Quad30.jpg
http://members.cox.net/jfast50/quad/Quad31.jpg
http://members.cox.net/jfast50/quad/Quad32.jpg

I wish I had a Camera monkey to get action pics :(

2000ex
06-23-2003, 01:13 PM
Well, for all those interested in getting together for a trail ride...The date has been set for July 20th.

I own a small Powder Coating shop in Franklin, and we can ride out right from there. There is around 80 miles of trails we can ride, so bring your riding shoes and extra gas :D

I have a kegerator full of fresh budweiser so if people want to bring some grub and donate a few bucks for brews, I think we could have a good old time. I would say we could meet at noon and go from there. Lets see who all is in...I may need a new keg by then if we get a good turnout :blah:

Knight440
06-23-2003, 01:31 PM
Uxbridge is not for the faint of heart good track but they have some killer step downs Just need to keep on the gas :cool:

RIjon
06-23-2003, 01:31 PM
That sounds Great man

I'm in

Knight440
06-23-2003, 01:32 PM
20th sounds good to me man:)

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 01:40 PM
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep me updated.

Knight440
06-23-2003, 01:53 PM
neatvmx.com

Knight440
06-23-2003, 01:58 PM
20th will be for a trail ride party the date for Uxbridge will be for the mxr's Both dates will be a great time ;) as of this week I will be at uxbridge on thrusday 5-8 plus the weekend;)

EX 80
06-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Southwick was canceled, and there is no make up race. Next one is july 13th. Uxbridge on sundays isn't that bad. They split the classes up when it gets crowded...

Bike expert's and amateaur's
Bike Novices
Quad's with minis

Thats how it was the first sunday i went. I didn't like the minis in there, some don't move. Sometimes when i am in the air they move side to side. :grr:

I usually only go on sundays, saturdays i work until noon. I like to get to uxbridge before they open up for a good spot.

RIjon
06-23-2003, 02:14 PM
Can you go to Uxbridge when it isn't a race and practice the track?

Like durring the week?

300exHILLER
06-23-2003, 02:21 PM
uxbridge is open everyday it's a practice track no racing there. go to www.uxbridgemsp.com for more info.

quadman22
06-23-2003, 02:24 PM
RIJOHN... u ever come to franklin riding? u should come by sometime, i making a decent track by my house. and theres plenty of trails too. just tell me when, i ride almost everyday.

Knight440
06-23-2003, 02:25 PM
opps no good on the 20th on vaca in NH for the cup race ERRR dam G/F

quadman22
06-23-2003, 02:25 PM
i want to go to uxbridge soooo bad, i've only been there once but i have no way of gettin there:( :( :(

Knight440
06-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by EX 80
Southwick was canceled, and there is no make up race. Next one is july 13th. Uxbridge on sundays isn't that bad. They split the classes up when it gets crowded...

Bike expert's and amateaur's
Bike Novices
Quad's with minis

Thats how it was the first sunday i went. I didn't like the minis in there, some don't move. Sometimes when i am in the air they move side to side. :grr:

I usually only go on sundays, saturdays i work until noon. I like to get to uxbridge before they open up for a good spot.

Yep good idea :)

RIjon
06-23-2003, 02:29 PM
duh :rolleyes:

Silly question,Where can I get Numbers?

quadman22
06-23-2003, 02:45 PM
u dont need them, i rode without them. sometimes they're cool about it. so RIJOHN, u ever want to come ridin up here?

Knight440
06-23-2003, 02:59 PM
duh :rolleyes:

Silly question,Where can I get Numbers?

Any bike shop if not I got a bunch of 1's now ERRR:rolleyes:

RIjon
06-26-2003, 02:18 PM
Who's Riding where this Weekend?

Gonna Cool Down a Bit and I want to ride

Trails anyone?

Knight440
06-27-2003, 09:28 AM
I think we are going to Rocky Hill MX track on Sunday but Ill keep ya posted

I need to find out who wants to ride where and when it's kinda like pulling teeth some times:rolleyes:

Hey if you want to come up and do some trail riding tommarow I have a small section I am sure would keep us busy for a few hrs;) and I can't wait to try out my new Eng maping in the woods :devil:

Nocando
06-27-2003, 09:34 AM
What about riding down in RI that place in the pictures looks pretty cool?

Nocando

RIjon
06-27-2003, 11:00 AM
Knight440 ..... PM me Directions please

Nocando .... I am dying to ride somewhere else for a change

We can prolly go after I get back from Kentucky the weekend after the 4th

Knight440
06-27-2003, 12:49 PM
Ya Got a PM:cool:

and Ya we are riding out back :eek:

Knight440
06-28-2003, 01:25 PM
Hey I think we had a good time today :cool: I think every one enjoyed good ride great chows and good brew to bad not enuf:rolleyes: I think we should have some pic's soon of the aftermath ;)

NorthEast400EX thanks for the chows and Nocando getting it cooked good Job;)

Tomarrow is Rocky Hill Ct all washed down and ready to go Ill bring back some pic's for ya and review for sure;)

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:43 PM
No Pics from the Trip just pics when we got back!

Wes

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:44 PM
RIjon and Northeast400ex

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:45 PM
Group drinking Beer!:D

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:46 PM
Khight and ZillaSmr.

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:47 PM
"Trailer Queen"

Nocando
06-28-2003, 01:49 PM
I had a great time we will need to do it again, great riding with you guys! Wish we had the camera out to take some of the action shots, yes we did actually go out riding not just sit on them and drink beer...hehe

Thanks again,

Nocando

Knight440
06-28-2003, 02:10 PM
:cool:

RIjon
06-28-2003, 02:38 PM
GREAT TIME!

Thanks for everything guys

And Thanks again for the Clamp John :macho

We will rIde Again!!

2000ex
06-28-2003, 05:20 PM
Fun times were had by all....I think :p Besides RIjohn covering my arse with mud/sewage after the first 5 mins of riding we all had a blast :p Watch out next time I will have some tread on my tires and straight rims.

Nocando should rule the 4 strokes in the drags out by my place on the airport strip. Damn hopped rappy's :o I may have to bust out the ATC250r for shats and giggles :devil: I may have a shot then Thanks again for all the fun today...lookin forward to the 20th at my place :macho

Knight440
06-29-2003, 01:27 AM
lookin forward to the 20th at my place

:mad: I defenty can't make this trip :mad: can we do something about the date?:confused2

Nocando
06-29-2003, 02:20 AM
If my brother ever gets the Trailer Queen runnin in should be pretty dam fast should be a notch up on mine if running right. Gotta see how Knights cdale runs with his pipe and map. The Raptor is pretty quick but you know the Raptor can't handle for sh|t..;)

I'll be there on the 20th looking forward to chking out that 1/2 Mile run... :D

Nocando

NorthEast400EX
06-29-2003, 04:11 AM
Ya, Nocando Some action shots would have been cool. Like the one when you and RIJON hit those jumps next to each other at the same time that would have been cool. However i am sure RIJON did not want a reenactment of waleing into my rear end at 30. lol!Damn tree's in the path.lol. I had an awsome time yesterday and am looking forward to the 20th. PS: as of this morning The trailer queen is running ! and lets hope we all get to check out SheeDawgs new YFZ on the 20th.

Well heading out to check ouit to check out the Trailer Queen and do some more riding .

And the hell with that guy that tried to knock Nocado off his bike with that big stick and then started chasing him. LOL

RIjon
06-29-2003, 06:00 AM
LOL @ guy in woods with dog

Knight440
06-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Next ride Friday July 4th @ Rocky Hill CT MX track :cool:

Nocando
06-30-2003, 01:56 PM
Did you check to see that they will be open on the 4th?

Nocando

Knight440
07-01-2003, 08:22 AM
Track is normally open on holidays with few exceptions other than rain.

Keep an eye on the front page of the web site @ www.CTMotocross.com for the latest track condition updates.

this place is like uxbridge you get the daily recording,,,,,, thats from there web site I gusse we take are chances I do have a e-mail to Tony and Lisa but No responce and sence they don't take part in the forum there I doubt ill see a responce anytime soon:rolleyes:

300exHILLER
07-01-2003, 08:52 AM
Sorry I missed the ride I was in Hampton Beach on sunday. I was at Uxbridge on saturday. There was nobody there all day it was great. I was hanging with a guy that runs Pro on a YZ conversion with red plastics and cycle pros graphics. I'm looking forward to the 20th I planning on being there with maybe 2-3 other quads as well.

Knight440
07-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Update I did get a reply From Tony him self and YES the track will be open Friday!

RIjon
07-01-2003, 12:52 PM
Going to Kentucky ,oh well

BTW, John..... took me like 2 hours to get that Rim back into shape

Ended up having seal it with RTV lol

I will be ordering a new Wheel anyway ;)

That Clamp Did the trick !!!

See you guys on the 20th

Knight440
07-01-2003, 01:19 PM
BTW, John..... took me like 2 hours to get that Rim back into shape

Dude bigger hammer 4lb + and a 2x4 works every time ;)

See you guys on the 20th

Not me :grr: :mad: :cuss: The one frigen weekend I have plans :mad:

2000ex
07-01-2003, 03:10 PM
John,

We can plan a weekend ride in August too....not to fret. :mad: I finally got ma self a new set of Razrs and new round straight rims to put on the EX :p Now all my square rims will be used as spares.

Anyone got any dates in mind for an August ride ??? :ermm:

RIjon
07-01-2003, 06:12 PM
NOT the weekend of the tenth

The Square wheels were Great man!

300exHILLER
07-02-2003, 08:17 AM
We got a race on the 10th so anytime after that is cool.

Knight440
07-02-2003, 08:34 AM
the 10th is out NEATV-MX @Southwick how about the 16th;)

300exHILLER
07-02-2003, 08:35 AM
16th is cool I'm in.

Knight440
07-05-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
Next ride Friday July 4th @ Rocky Hill CT MX track :cool:

You guys sure missed a great time me and Nocando went and had a blast there wasn't really many people cuz it being the 4th and all but there was like 15 guys there when we first got there and By2pm they where all gone for the most part and we had the place to are selfs for 3hrs it was great!

Tony & Lisa have done a great Job and as more people go and show intresst he will make it bigger and better and by the looks of the Bike track that could be great;)

Nocando post the pic's and I don't mean that one off me releveing my self on the side of the road:rolleyes:

Should have some video clips in a bit too ;)

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:39 AM
Some pics from CT Motocross track!

Knight Jumping!

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:39 AM
Nocando Hitting the jump!

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:40 AM
416 EX!

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:41 AM
KFX Flying!

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:43 AM
Knight looking for something, not sure if he ever found what he was looking for!

Nocando
07-05-2003, 05:44 AM
The bikes really get some air!

Knight440
07-05-2003, 06:37 AM
416 EX!

That would be EX80 on exriders ;)

Knight440
07-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Bigbore81

Knight440
07-05-2003, 09:25 AM
there freind with the shee :cool:

Knight440
07-05-2003, 09:30 AM
:eek: got to get them there some how ;)

EX 80
07-05-2003, 01:23 PM
HA!! thats great. I helped them for a minutes to get one of them off. Must be a real pain to put up on there.

300exHILLER
07-09-2003, 08:38 AM
Are we still on for next sunday the 20th???

2000ex
07-09-2003, 01:32 PM
Yes we are still on for Sunday the 20th.

Here are directions to my shop: It is exit 17 off 495. Coming from 495 north you will take a left off the exit ramp on Rt 140 North. You will follow that straight through 2 sets of lights for a mile off the exit and you will see a small sign on your left in front of a red house for WSO Custom Powder Coating. Pull in that driveway and I will show you guys where to unload.

I was thinking we could all meet at noon and if each person brings some food for the grill we will be able to eat like kings. I will have a fresh keg on tap for those who drink :D

Anyone have any other ideas I could not think of :confused:

Looking forward for a good crew, and lets hope the weather co-operates.

Wes

300exHILLER
07-09-2003, 01:42 PM
ok cool I'll be there. I don't know with how many other ATV's but I'm thinking at least one more and 3 max.

Brad
07-09-2003, 05:04 PM
IS EVERY1 GOING TO THE EXRIDERS RIDE IN CONCORD NEW HAMPSHIRE ON AUGUST 31st?

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59139

TELL ME IF YA CAN MAKE IT IN THAT THREAD

shee dawg
07-10-2003, 06:00 AM
Ill be there for the 20th.... not sure if Ill have the 4fiddy for the trip :confused: :mad: but the shees running mint now with the new port job. I will at least have that to ride.
:rolleyes:

Hey Wes, We found the trail to get across 95 to ride the trails right to your place so Tim and I may be taking the trec to the shop on the 20th.

Nocando
07-10-2003, 07:27 AM
Shee you gonna send a Gas can up with Knight or me so you can ride the rest of the trip....lol

Nocando

Knight440
07-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Shee you gonna send a Gas can up with Knight or me so you can ride the rest of the trip....lol

Nocando

Not me I won't be there the Nascar tickets came in yesterday :(

RIjon
07-10-2003, 11:20 AM
LOL@Quads in truck hahahah

I'll be there for the 20th

Knight440
07-10-2003, 12:36 PM
RIjon you have to come with us the next trip to CT get a teather!

RIjon
07-10-2003, 04:11 PM
Yah I need to grab a teather and fix some chit

Does Southwick have a site?

NorthEast400EX
07-10-2003, 06:09 PM
OK, here it is after a long wait! Shee Dawg got his 4fiddy tonight, all my brothers and I (Nocando Raptor, Eric DS650, Scott LT500) stopped by at 10:00 tonight to see/ride it a little. Its still in its break in period so we short shifted it but did get a feel for it and could tell it is going to be the best bike to ride. just taking small corners you could tell it just hugged the trail and begged for more throttle. We will see more tomorrow night when we have a little more time to ride, it was getting late. Anyways I found the goldmine, how to cross 95 so we are gonna take the trails to the outing. Nocando We can allways stop on King st and get gas ! hehehe. If SheeDawg has the 4fiddy broken in we won't need gas.

Knight440
07-10-2003, 10:55 PM
:cool:

mikeman828
07-10-2003, 11:43 PM
Hey guys,

I've been reading your post since it started and was thinking about making the trek out to ride with you on the 20th...
I just got a stock 02 400ex and am always looking for new places and people to ride with...

I'll give you a definite by the end of next week, but right now I think I'm in.....

Knight440
07-11-2003, 02:28 AM
O great now the 20th has turned into the YFZ demo day and I am gona miss that too:mad:

Wes get the bobcat we need a good 50 Table out back for the test:devil:

Knight440
07-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by mikeman828
Hey guys,

I've been reading your post since it started and was thinking about making the trek out to ride with you on the 20th...
I just got a stock 02 400ex and am always looking for new places and people to ride with...

I'll give you a definite by the end of next week, but right now I think I'm in.....

Hey Mike you should come over this way for the ride great group of guys,,,, I sure would like to head out your way before the season is over;)

2000ex
07-11-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
O great now the 20th has turned into the YFZ demo day and I am gona miss that too:mad:

Wes get the bobcat we need a good 50 Table out back for the test:devil:

Well, they gots a bobcat and a loader over there....how big ya want to go :confused: :devil:

2000ex
07-11-2003, 02:38 AM
Ill be there for the 20th.... not sure if Ill have the 4fiddy for the trip :confused: :mad: but the shees running mint now with the new port job. I will at least have that to ride.
:rolleyes:

Hey Wes, We found the trail to get across 95 to ride the trails right to your place so Tim and I may be taking the trec to the shop on the 20th.

Ya mean the new case custom ported by some idiot?? You know the one with the extra hole in the side for a few more HP :scary:

Cool about finding the trail around RT95, it has only been a year :ermm: Well, we could either head out that way, or since you guys want to check out the old airport strip I was thinkin of heading out in that direction....It is all up to what people want to do :cool:

shee dawg
07-11-2003, 03:27 AM
O great now the 20th has turned into the YFZ demo day and I am gona miss that too
:huh :eek2: I may be call the Yamawhore now but the yfz is not being whored out:p Honest.... Its not all its cracked up to be :rolleyes:

Ya mean the new case custom ported by some idiot?? You know the one with the extra hole in the side for a few more HP
Yeah and since any good porter will remove the area same as I to equalize the flow to each side I didnt have an issue doing it.:rolleyes: Did you know that engine builders graft an epoxy block to the case and then CNC it to install anything larger then a 10mm stroker crank. The guy I bought my 500cc kit from just put a 14mm crank in his, it adds upto a 586cc insane or what! For the time and cash he spent to get the added cc's Id pass, but hes 3rd in the country...trying to atleast stay there

Knight440
07-11-2003, 04:44 AM
Honest.... Its not all its cracked up to be

:confused:

Knight440
07-11-2003, 04:50 AM
We found the trail to get across 95 to ride the trails right to your place so Tim and I may be taking the trec to the shop on the 20th.

you guys gona play frogger :eek: or did ya find a tunnel?

Brad
07-11-2003, 04:55 AM
am i welcome if i can get a ride up there? if i can get a ride up there...were goin ridin today at 5 if it doesnt rain and ill ask my friend if heel put one quad in the back and one in the trailor..here it is

sheedawg u gotta reaaal nice yfz..

RIjon
07-11-2003, 05:44 AM

Does Southwick have a site?

2000ex
07-11-2003, 06:50 AM
I am definitely NOT going to be playing frogger.....:eek2:
There are huge jersey barriers on both sides...what is the answer to my mystery?

Brad, you are more than welcome to come as well :p

Brad
07-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Brad, you are more than welcome to come as well :p

sweet! i just got comfirmation that i have a ride too:D

Knight440
07-11-2003, 07:47 AM

yeah it's sux's http://neatvmx.com that site will have the correct info!
The tracks site's always has the wronge dates:rolleyes:

shee dawg
07-11-2003, 07:48 AM
I am definitely NOT going to be playing frogger.....
Ahhh come on man I know you could bunny hop that quad of yours! Serious though, Tim and I are going to check it out this weekend; who knows we may end up there. There are no Jersy barriers where we make the cross over.... I know that you are hidden out of sight till the spot to cross. We will see how stealth it is on the other side. If it doesnt look promising then we will ditch that route.
I did find a tunnel to cross under the highway BUT.... its a bit further down the highway to get back to trail head. like after exit 5 going south!
Brad, cool to hear you may be able to make it out for the romp. You wont regret going!

Knight440
07-11-2003, 07:51 AM
Ahhh come on man I know you could bunny hop that quad of yours! Serious though, Tim and I are going to check it out this weekend; who knows we may end up there. There are no Jersy barriers where we make the cross over.... I know that you are hidden out of sight till the spot to cross. We will see how stealth it is on the other side. If it doesnt look promising then we will ditch that route.
I did find a tunnel to cross under the highway BUT.... its a bit further down the highway to get back to trail head. like after exit 5 going south!
Brad, cool to hear you may be able to make it out for the romp. You wont regret going!

Thing to rememeber there will be a party after so ya might not want to ride the quad home after a long day of riding and food and beer;) one of you can use my trailer in case ya need it.;)

shee dawg
07-11-2003, 07:53 AM
quote: Shee Dawg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Honest.... Its not all its cracked up to be
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote: Knight440
:confused:

No! serious its a ****box i wouldnt want it to get out that the quad is not the real thing. ;)

shee dawg
07-14-2003, 08:16 AM
Do we have a head count on how many people are showing up this weekend?

Is there anyone coming from the lower Cape to ride? room for one more?

300exHILLER
07-14-2003, 08:24 AM
Me and 0-3 others.

Knight440
07-14-2003, 09:59 AM
Hey Hiller where you at the wick yesterday I didn't see Uhaul racing there any where:confused:

300exHILLER
07-14-2003, 10:32 AM
Yes i was there I seen you unloading then went back there a few times but didn't see your dale but seen your truck. I was just in my f-250 cause nobody came up with me. I was parked right across from the little food place on the corner before you go to the track. I was in the Ronnies pit alot as well BS-ing with sick0. Plus I was motoring around all day on my 1967 Indian mini bike with elka suspension.:D

Knight440
07-14-2003, 11:05 AM
Dam I did see you riding that LOLOL we only meet that one time so I didn't reconize you :o I think I walked right past ya on the pit bike :cool:

O well cya on the 10th If not sooner @ RH

mikeman828
07-14-2003, 11:37 PM
Shee dawg...

I'm planning on going.... unless something comes up in the meantime. I'll be flying solo from central Mass to get there.

How many do you have so far??

What do you guys want me to bring for munchies???

:ermm:

2000ex
07-15-2003, 01:34 AM
We should have everyone reply who is definitely in so we can get a roll call. I will start a new thread to see who is in so I can get an idea of how many we will be coming.

You can bring whatever you want for munchies...grill food, snacks, etc.

Brad
07-15-2003, 01:37 AM
is there anyone else from cape cod in this thread? because i had a ride to this event and naw i dont... also if i got a ride up there saturday could i pitch my tent in somebodys yard?

and my clutch lever busted last weekend and c and d send out ordes on wednesdasy so it should nbe in on saturday if not this response is void:blah:

Torn66
07-22-2003, 08:54 AM
hey is you guys are still monitoring this thread- Im definetly down for a ride- although my Jeeps transmission blew this weekend so my trailer and Shee are grounded at the moment.

If anyone can offer a brotha a ride w/ quad from somerville somehere (uxbridge, trails whatever) they will be generously hooked up with gas money and beer!!!