PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from The Patriot!

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Here are a few from todays GNCC in Petersburg Va.

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:02 PM

AlaskaSpeed
06-14-2003, 12:04 PM
Keep em coming.............:D

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:04 PM

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:06 PM

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:07 PM

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:09 PM
Well Balance got another one. He is a crazy fast rider and William Yokely is is not bad either:D .

Pappy
06-14-2003, 03:53 PM
atvmxrider and zzbuzz...was cool meetin ya:D

jeff took 2nd.....4stroke A

rowlrag took 3rd....25+

465stroker grabbed 7th...4stroke A

zracer took 15th ....4stroke A

traci whipped up on the ladies ....1st ...awesome job !!

yoke was lookin good on the first lap then ballance got by him with borich hot on his arse. johnny g had his racing dress on and was lookin real good today:D (johnny...i never did find the magical gncc beer truck :mad: the course was a bit muddier then it first looked....but i wasnt out in it ..thank god....i was hot enough in the shade:(

john natalie was riding again....maybe he will become a regular next season.

i didnt get to hang around to check out all the standings so if i missed someone please fill us in:) i got a few rolls of film...ill try to get them posted ASAP:macho

roostin_dale
06-14-2003, 05:56 PM
nice pics...anymore?

zzbudzz
06-14-2003, 07:11 PM
good to meet you too pappy! ;) man......i'm tired after working graveyard and then go walking 10 miles in the woods:rolleyes: it was still fun! JERRY I know YOU GOT MORE PICS THAN THAT! :confused: funny i notice all xc riders didn't like to stand up and ride they would sit down even going over the double? ( i probably would to after riding for 2 hours through the woods)

AtvMxRider
06-15-2003, 12:55 AM
It was cool meeting you too pappy. Buddy I got alot more I just have to resize them to post;) . Man I have never walked so much in my entire life. Never listen to zzbubzz when he gives directions in the woods:D . I had a great time and I'm hooked.

Ryan
06-15-2003, 06:38 AM
Great pics *** :blah: .

So how was the new track like?

TJL
06-15-2003, 06:42 AM
pic 2 is me open A class
1st place 13th OA

AtvMxRider
06-15-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Great pics *** :blah: .

So how was the new track like?

Thanks ***....:D The track was nice for the morning race but it got rutted up pretty good for the pro race.

cdalejef
06-15-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by TJL
pic 2 is me open A class
1st place 13th OA Great ride TJ, your aunt didn't do to shabby either!;)

AtvMxRider
06-15-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Great ride TJ, your aunt didn't do to shabby either!;)

Jeff I was hoping to meet you but you weren't in your pit at the time. Pappy said you were fixing your hair.......:blah: J/P. Good job Jeff.

holeshot19
06-15-2003, 02:41 PM
after starting and stoping i killed my battery. i knew i should have put those 22 inch xct on the rear. and i have never rode on guard rails before seems like i sliped off them . well i didnt stick around for the results. i ran the jr class was 5th on the 1st lap. all i know my back hurts and the batt is dead on the quad.:mad:

cdalejef
06-15-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Jeff I was hoping to meet you but you weren't in your pit at the time. Pappy said you were fixing your hair.......:blah: J/P. Good job Jeff. Oh he did, did he!!!:mad:

cdalejef
06-15-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
after starting and stoping i killed my battery. i knew i should have put those 22 inch xct on the rear. and i have never rode on guard rails before seems like i sliped off them . well i didnt stick around for the results. i ran the jr class was 5th on the 1st lap. all i know my back hurts and the batt is dead on the quad.:mad: I ran some XCT's and am very glad I did!

holeshot19
06-15-2003, 02:54 PM
last week at our local hare scramble me a bryan cook was playing in the mud round and round. i was talking to santo dersi dad and we were laughing about the brake companys must be having the best year yet. i drove from south carolina friday at seven thirty got to the track at 1 am sleep in the back of the bed of my friends truck with a blanket while my wife and son sleep in the cab of my truck. the got cused all the way home cause i didnt finshed the race.:mad:

Pappy
06-15-2003, 03:16 PM
Jeff I was hoping to meet you but you weren't in your pit at the time. Pappy said you were fixing your hair.......:blah: J/P. Good job Jeff.

:o and starting at wisp ill be giving tours of the quadshop trailer including the ever sleeping rowlrag.....:devil: he is a stylish sleeper and looked more like a drunk college kid:eek: he was sportin some cool black boxers:confused2

reminder to self....if yall aint outside...NEVER...repeat NEVER look inside the trailer:mad: rotflmao

then also remeber to bring rick food.....he declined bradleys twinkies:o food of champions :devil:

cdalejef
06-16-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
then also remeber to bring rick food.....he declined bradleys twinkies:o food of champions :devil: Just think....if he would have ate them, he would have had the strength to pull his quad out of that mud hole instead of making Traci do it:devil:

Pappy
06-16-2003, 02:22 AM
Just think....if he would have ate them, he would have had the strength to pull his quad out of that mud hole instead of making Traci do it:devil:

:eek: i cant picture rick sucking down a beer and eating junk food before a race:p

465Stroker
06-16-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
:eek: i cant picture rick sucking down a beer and eating junk food before a race:p

I should have accepted and left the twinkies at the pits to eat while getting goggles - heck my stomach was growling on the line....:rolleyes:
After the 2nd lap all of my energy was wasted and I had to put her on cruise control for the remainder of the race / trailride to get some practice in for Hatfield :D
Way to go Jeffy, TJL, TLC! - I know you all mad it look way too easy.:macho

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 03:29 AM
I hear what your saying stroker. I was dissapointed that you used me and R lane as traction instead of stopping and helping us (haha). I wondered what was up when you let me around on that second lap. I got stuck at least 6 times, my back is KILLING ME. I was happy to finish 5th.

cdalejef
06-16-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by BUCK442
I hear what your saying stroker. I was dissapointed that you used me and R lane as traction instead of stopping and helping us (haha). I wondered what was up when you let me around on that second lap. I got stuck at least 6 times, my back is KILLING ME. I was happy to finish 5th. Dang Jason.....that should have been a cakewalk for a Mid-South racer!:p

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 03:41 AM
Thats true it was a ms type of course, my best excuse is I was dead last on the start, I guess I need to borrow Strokers Idea and put two batteries on board. Good new is I did not hit any trees!!!

cdalejef
06-16-2003, 03:56 AM
Thats true it was a ms type of course, my best excuse is I was dead last on the start, I guess I need to borrow Strokers Idea and put two batteries on board. Good new is I did not hit any trees!!! Stroker was last!! LOL I used the dual batt for the first time sat....it works great! The starter sounds like a jet engine:eek: It got me 2nd on the start!

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 04:05 AM
Thats makes sense, I wondered were stroker came from when Ryan and I was stuck. I must have passed him before the woods. I was glad to see Ryan, I yelled at him ran over and helped him out and then he helped me just after stroker ran over my leg, well actually he just grazed it a little. Thanks for not running me over. I wish mine sounded like a jet instead of chi chi chi chi vroom.:ermm:

465Stroker
06-16-2003, 04:35 AM
I was last off of the line - but about mid-pack by the 2nd turn - 10th by the time we ran along the fence behind pro row.
BUCK - Sorry if we grazed.. I am not even sure as to were this even happened or what you quad looks like. I do remember running with Ryan a bunch for 2nd & 3rd laps.

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 04:40 AM
No problem brother rubbin is racin. It was is the very first mud hole. I sure was happy to see Ryan when i was stuck. You picked the best line and made it look easy. I yelled thanks to ya when you let me by in the woods. I caught up to you at the check that was on a left hander just inside the woods. I wear Orange MSR gear on a yellow ex.

465Stroker
06-16-2003, 04:43 AM
BUCK -
You would'nt happen to have an orange frame too?

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 05:13 AM
No orange frame. Just plane jane stocker gray. Hopefully will be painted during break.

cdalejef
06-16-2003, 06:11 AM
Who was on the yellow ex that got the holeshot?

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 06:57 AM
Was it cook? I was back at the line trying to start mine while you guys were rounding the corner. I could'nt see I was so far away!!:(

cdalejef
06-16-2003, 07:12 AM
No, his is red.

BUCK442
06-16-2003, 07:29 AM
Might have been a local, I did not see any numbers.

zzbudzz
06-16-2003, 06:40 PM
i was the one of the skinny guys pointing ya'll away from that big *** mud hole to a smaller less muddy mud hole ..........oh and i'd yell" go jeff" cause you the only one i reconized (cause of them graphics) oh....and jeff glad to see that you jumped that first double a LOT of people rolled that one it's the easy double on the track! it was my first double:rolleyes:

cdalejef
06-17-2003, 01:14 AM
I actually made a couple passes on that jump! Thanks for the cheering too.....people don't realize what an energy boost that is!:macho

BUCK442
06-17-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
i was the one of the skinny guys pointing ya'll away from that big *** mud hole to a smaller less muddy mud hole ..........oh and i'd yell" go jeff" cause you the only one i reconized (cause of them graphics) oh....and jeff glad to see that you jumped that first double a LOT of people rolled that one it's the easy double on the track! it was my first double:rolleyes:

Thanks for the line. Next time bring more of your friends for the rest of the track. Thanks budzz!!

BUCK442
06-17-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
BUCK -
You would'nt happen to have an orange frame too?

Check out racedaypics.com afternoon quad start page two bottom left 1, 2, you can see me in the next one in the back, is that you between 573 and me? Hella good start eh :confused2

BUCK442
06-17-2003, 06:56 AM
Who was on the yellow ex that got the holeshot? Looks like it was Brian Notman with you close beside. Nice shot Jet boy!!!:D

AtvMxRider
06-17-2003, 08:53 AM
Thanks for the line. Next time bring more of your friends for the rest of the track. Thanks budzz!!

HAHA I was the other guy directing traffic at that hole:blah: . After about an hour of pointing "go that way" I got tired:ermm: .

bradley300
06-17-2003, 03:32 PM
shoulda had those twinkies! quick energy, and yes pappy, a pack of anything labled "little debbie" and a nice cold Mountain Dew is the breakfast of champions..... even if breakfast was at 1230.

zzbudzz
06-17-2003, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the line. Next time bring more of your friends for the rest of the track. Thanks budzz!! no problem! some guys did wanna take our line pointing "advice" and well went they''re own way ! and spent a few extra minutes spinning in the big mud hole! yokley had enough sense to to take our line pointing "advice" some guys looked like they didn't trust us!.........oh yeah all you guys that me and atvmxrider pulled out the mud and rutts YOUR WELCOME! 3 guys got stuck in some deep rut after a corner 2nd one got off to push out the 1st one then the 3rd guy started pushing with his quad while the 2nd guys leg was between #1 and #2 quad then #1 quad HIT THE GAS HARD while #2's leg was between #1 rear tire and #2 quad's front tire can you say RUG BURN! OUCH! hope you can followed that!

zzbudzz
06-17-2003, 07:38 PM
HAHA I was the other guy directing traffic at that hole:blah: . After about an hour of pointing "go that way" I got tired:ermm: . yeah , he kept complaining '" MY FINGER IS TIRED I WANNA QUIT!":blah:

zzbudzz
06-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
yeah , he kept complaining '" MY FINGER IS TIRED I WANNA QUIT!":blah: OH ...some guy was looking to get around the guardrail mud hole and skipped some of the track:rolleyes: i seen him busting bush and he managed to skip both mudholes? ..............cheater!

QuadJunkies
06-18-2003, 07:44 AM
LOL...nice pics guys!! Jerry lets see some more!!:blah: Wish I lived closer .I would have loved to have been there.Sounds like you all had a blast too......

AtvMxRider
06-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
LOL...nice pics guys!! Jerry lets see some more!!:blah: Wish I lived closer .I would have loved to have been there.Sounds like you all had a blast too......

Yeah we had a blast until Buddy got us lost in the woods...:blah: