PDA

View Full Version : whats so wrong with elka?

Martin Blair
06-12-2003, 05:18 PM
I have been looking for new shocks and have been thinking about works but then i got a price quote from elak just to see what they would run and today Eric called me about them. I am thinking i will get some elkas i was talkign to hima bout some of the problems with them and evedentaly they have worked the bugs out and have re done there valves, This is just his word but he garentedd them to be what i expected or he will refund my money adn shipping cost. We talked for and houra bout differnet combos and am now thinkigna bout getting some ssd triple rates with no rezzys, then this winter get the compresion rezzys and rear rebuilt buy them.

What you all think elak finally figure it out or just bs?

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-12-2003, 06:26 PM
...and the war begins again....

Diedrich
06-12-2003, 07:00 PM
get me man...i say they'll turn out to be great shocks..he said he'd give ya your money back to so ya cant go wrong

QuadTrix6
06-13-2003, 10:12 AM
go for it you can't lose if there willing to refund your money and work with you on them

bmw500hp
06-15-2003, 12:07 PM
Obviously he has excepted there is a problem and wishes to overcome it by instilling a "no chance" provision...

You are saying that the vendor or manufacturer if you will is refund your money if the shocks are not as he says...or not to your satisfaction...eliminate ambiguous circumstances..the necessary phrase is (product will perform to customer satisfaction or full refund will be issued) Sign/Date....

Anyway..this is an interesting gesture..

Once you have reached this agreement, what the hell, buy em with confidence...

As a re-seller this is a dangerous game.. for the buyer, it is a great arrangement..push for it as often as you can.

Example...Circuit City...current ad's feature ease of return....

lil400exman
06-15-2003, 01:08 PM
yes with the offer he gave u cant go wrong buddy............

bmw500hp
06-16-2003, 10:37 PM
You know, That is pretty cool, it looks like Elka is offering a money back guarantee....I am impressed. Do you have to buy Elka shocks straight from Elka or are the Dealers honoring the manufacturers committment as well? :confused: