PDA

View Full Version : Make your own custom stickers

hessianmx111
06-12-2003, 08:32 AM
www.stickerunderground.com

go there and make your own custom stickers in any color and font you want its pretty cool just to mess around and the prices are alright

toby400ex
06-12-2003, 02:44 PM
haha, heres my sticker

06-12-2003, 02:47 PM
i made a bunch foir my website

hessianmx111
06-12-2003, 02:49 PM
could i possibly get ahold of a few when you get them:)

JLanphear
06-13-2003, 04:39 AM
A good place to contact for stickers is www.afterfxstreetdesign.com . Not a flashy website like that one, but if you email him what you want he can do custom designs and stuff. He has beat any price I have ever seen. I was quoted $20 to do my side graphics on my quad through another company, and this guy offered to do them for $5. We are now sponsored by him, but even if we weren't I'd still be dealing with him.

Here is a shot of my quad...

CHAUNCY
06-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Get some new rear tires JLanphear J/K

Nice quad:blah:

JLanphear
06-13-2003, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Get some new rear tires JLanphear J/K

Nice quad:blah:

LOL, somebody told me that last time also. Those are my "street" tires...I have some nice holeshots also.

-Josh :D

flyin#5
06-13-2003, 05:06 AM
for my site i went to www.stickerguy.com and got 250 b&w sticks for 25$ i thought that was good. that stickerunderground is a rip off imo like 5$ just for one sticker?:huh

06-13-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
A good place to contact for stickers is www.afterfxstreetdesign.com . Not a flashy website like that one, but if you email him what you want he can do custom designs and stuff. He has beat any price I have ever seen. I was quoted $20 to do my side graphics on my quad through another company, and this guy offered to do them for $5. We are now sponsored by him, but even if we weren't I'd still be dealing with him.

Here is a shot of my quad...

He has your quad as a sample on his website, i like the way those look on that.

Narly R
06-13-2003, 05:26 AM
Pshh who needs stickers, I have MARKERS!!:D

But I do plan on gettin some sweet 350r stickers! I dunno If I want to go like stock? I was thinkin red and chrome somhow... my bikes red and black, so I was thinkin if I could start the # off with red or black and have it fade into red or black with some sort of chrome flames behind it! Do yall see what I means? Do yall think it would look good?:confused:

JLanphear
06-13-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
He has your quad as a sample on his website, i like the way those look on that.

Thanks!!! He did the back window of the truck too :D