PDA

View Full Version : Found Rico's....

anywhereEx
06-12-2003, 04:24 AM
Today I stubled across Rico's palm pilot. It has been told he carries it to all races and group rides:D

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 04:33 AM
better watch it rico...that marker might rub off :uhoh:

06-12-2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by exriderdude
better watch it rico...that marker might rub off :uhoh:

Nah it won't..

I"ve smacked the taste outa plenty of peoples mouths with the marker on my hand and it didn't rub off. :devil:

Meet me at Hatfield and I'll try it out on you if ya want me too... ;) :D

CHAUNCY
06-12-2003, 05:53 AM
LOL:p

OutlawEX
06-12-2003, 05:56 AM
lmao

Johnny_G
06-12-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Nah it won't..

I"ve smacked the taste outa plenty of peoples mouths with the marker on my hand and it didn't rub off. :devil:

Meet me at Hatfield and I'll try it out on you if ya want me too... ;) :D

:rolleyes:

Narly R
06-12-2003, 06:01 AM
LMAO I need to get on of those!!!:D

06-12-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
:rolleyes:

I show you too Jonny if ya want me too....LMFAO

Doibugu2
06-12-2003, 06:45 AM
I show you too Jonny if ya want me too....LMFAO

Your just a big bully. If you didn't have the mod authority, you would be a nobody!:eek:

Pappy
06-12-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Your just a big bully. If you didn't have the mod authority, you would be a nobody!:eek:

ill bring the boxing gloves to hatfield:devil:

06-12-2003, 06:48 AM

Believe me I've came very and I mean VERY close to having Ben remove me as a mod. I talk as much chit in person as I do on here...:D

I like ta have fun and joke around but some people were born without a sence of humor and that's just their loss not mine..
:(

i don't go around smackin people or anything else,,that's just an inside thing between me and exriderdude..that's all.

Doibugu2
06-12-2003, 06:51 AM
Believe me I've came very and I mean VERY close to having Ben remove me as a mod. I talk as much chit in person as I do on here...:D

I like ta have fun and joke around but some people were born without a sence of humor and that's just their loss not mine..
:(

i don't go around smackin people or anything else,,that's just an inside thing between me and exriderdude..that's all.

I know and u know and maybe a few others but not many. You and Paps have been beating the *ell out of the "dude" lately, I was wondering what was going on.

It's all good. But get me a few shots of the rare breed and I could probably be talked into put them gloves on Pappys bringing. It would be entertaining none the least.:blah:

Pappy
06-12-2003, 07:01 AM
the problem with"dude" is that he tries to be funny but flat out is mean to people. his post above was funny no doubt....he didnt call someone a loser...or whatever. he is everyones buddy one day and then a big jerk the next. he has been warned yet he persists on being a prick. ill listen to anyones opinion....and i think its funny as hell when we all get going off on each other...but he has crossed the line with me one to many times;) rico has warned him also...so if he wants to act like a puss he will get fed dik:macho

now as far as the boxing gloves:o i dont use them.:devil:

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 07:02 AM
I know and u know and maybe a few others but not many. You and Paps have been beating the *ell out of the "dude" lately, I was wondering what was going on.

It's all good. But get me a few shots of the rare breed and I could probably be talked into put them gloves on Pappys bringing. It would be entertaining none the least.:blah:

ah, im as tough as nails man. i can take anything they can dish out, and they know that:macho

actually rico i wasnt talking about it rubbing off when your slapping people, i was talkin about when your slappin sumpin else:devil: lmao

06-12-2003, 07:03 AM

actually rico i wasnt talking about it rubbing off when your slapping people, i was talkin about when your slappin sumpin else:devil: lmao

I followed ya from the beginnin dude...;)

I just had to come back with something better...:D

I believe me and dude are actually buddies now...:eek:

Pappy
06-12-2003, 07:06 AM
ah, im as tough as nails man. i can take anything they can dish out, and they know that:macho

you got pissed in freakystones thread because you ASSUMED the dude i was talkin about him going down on was YOU:devil: look at the times the first 3 posts were made....

now as far as being a tuff guy:p everyone is a tuff guy behid thier keyboard....so dont think yer nuttin special:o

Doibugu2
06-12-2003, 07:08 AM
Geez, no everyone is going soft and expressing there feelings and stuff. God I love you guys. sniff sniff.

Someone delete this thread quick, our manhood is going out the door.

Pappy
06-12-2003, 07:09 AM

Someone delete this thread quick, our manhood is going out the door.

DONT GET THE MANHOOD CAUGHT IN THE DOOR:eek:

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 07:10 AM

I believe me and dude are actually buddies now...:eek:

rico, i thought i already told you that im not going to be your "buddy":scary: :cool:

06-12-2003, 07:14 AM
rico, i thought i already told you that im not going to be your "buddy":scary: :cool:

I wasn't talkin to you....

:blah:

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
you got pissed in freakystones thread because you ASSUMED the dude i was talkin about him going down on was YOU:devil: look at the times the first 3 posts were made....

now as far as being a tuff guy:p everyone is a tuff guy behid thier keyboard....so dont think yer nuttin special:o

wait a sec, lol. which thread was that again:confused: man you get me all confused talkin about this stuff i said in some other threads, theres just too many of em:confused2

im serious though, i really want to know which thread that was

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 07:19 AM
I wasn't talkin to you....

:blah:

what:huh

man, im lost:ermm:

Pappy
06-12-2003, 07:22 AM
im thinkin is memory is as long as his boyhood:huh

exriderdude
06-12-2003, 07:27 AM
im thinkin is memory is as long as his boyhood:huh

no actually i have a pretty short memory;)

06-12-2003, 07:35 AM
DONT GET THE MANHOOD CAUGHT IN THE DOOR:eek: that would lead to definate blueball and no one wants that

06-12-2003, 07:37 AM
no actually i have a pretty short memory;) actualy dude i tihnk thats what he was saying..that you have a short boy hood...meaning short memory:D