PDA

View Full Version : Uh - Oh

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 01:08 PM
well i got an email from a friend today that shares a lake house with my friends....well earlier this year we got in trouble for jumping the dam and "threatening the structural integrity" of the dam...anyways ended up with about $300 worth of tickets for that...they had a sign that said no tresspassing, private property, but it was tiny...well now there is a HUGE red lettered sign that says operation of motor vehicles on the earthen portion of the dam has a minimum $500 fine:eek2: btw-i only rode up on the dam once, it was one of my *smart* friends who was jumping it:rolleyes: ....and i know it was stupid to do, but i DID pay for the tickets...made for some good video...im gunna put some of it on kazaa later....

CowsBitePeople
06-11-2003, 03:41 PM
Do you have any pics of the dam??what did you land on??sounds fun :macho

flyin#5
06-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
Do you have any pics of the dam??what did you land on??sounds fun :macho

yeah.... sound pretty insane

Striker49
06-11-2003, 03:54 PM
That sux dude. We have the same problem in Paducah. Back in the 30s the whole city went under water...about 20-30 ft of it. Well now there is a earthen damn surrounding the entire city...it has to be at least 50 miles long and a concreate wall near the river. Well, as you go by a section of it you can see countless trails of quads tracks all over it. :p Looks fun to play on, but I bet the price to play isnt worth it. :eek:

Just thought I would tell a story. :blah:

You live, you learn. Thats life. :cool:

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 04:22 PM
got 5 pictures....turns out one of my friend ssaid "video tape that sign" and heres the result.....

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 04:23 PM
a head-on shot...the lake was PURE ice...at least 1-2 ft thick....and then there was in some places between 1" - 2 feet of snow...it was really awesome, we didnt need studs, those are blackwater II's on the rears, very nice on the ice/snow....

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 04:25 PM
heres a kinda far back shot of ben(u may remember him, 2fastandfurious) jumping it...u can see its like a ramp, just begging to be jumped.....

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 04:27 PM
ok theres only 4 pictures...htought this one was pretty sweet with the sun....i never thought of running when the cop stopped us...and good thing, since my friend never told me i was running on reserve(his quad) and it died 100ft from their cabin when we were heading back:o

BlazingYamahaYz
06-11-2003, 04:29 PM
i have loads of video, but its raw and unedited, cuz my video editing software went to crap....but if anyone wnats to see it(of us ridding on the ice, racing, etc) lemme know, cuz i will put it on kazaa if u want me to....

roostin_dale
06-11-2003, 04:41 PM
looks like a fun little jump...woulda been hilarious if you tried to run and ran outta gas..lmao