PDA

View Full Version : I think its that time..

TheRedRebel17
06-11-2003, 12:29 PM
I think ya need to bring out the red button on somebody that keeps ruining the raush creek threads :uhoh:
You know who you are

Derek
06-11-2003, 12:32 PM
:rolleyes:

Ben
06-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Seriously, quick dragging this out..... take it private :cuss:

TheRedRebel17
06-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Not to be rude ben, but he ruined over 500+ posts. The first one pappy deleted it because of all of it. The second one just got screwed up again. I am sure alot more of us are mad.

hessianmx111
06-11-2003, 12:58 PM
alright whos da sum***** who keeps doing this i wanna know. those were two perfectly good threads:grr:

tants
06-11-2003, 01:01 PM
i dont think redrebel is the only one that feels this way...

i dont know the relationship between that "someone" and the mods is tight or whatever, but im sure most of the people are sick of that one "someone".

"take it private" you said Ben? That'll just cause future posting of flaming on younger members, and not solve the problem at all...

Just my opinion...:scary:

blondie69
06-11-2003, 01:03 PM
......poor threads:( never even had a chance.....

Ben
06-11-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by tants
"take it private" you said Ben? That'll just cause future posting of flaming on younger members, and not solve the problem at all...

No, there won't be future flaming because I'm about to ask Rico to take out his red button on both sides if it isn't dropped :scary: This is a waste of everyones time because good threads are falling victim. :o

TheRedRebel17
06-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Ben
No, there won't be future flaming because I'm about to ask Rico to take out his red button on both sides if it isn't dropped :scary: This is a waste of everyones time because good threads are falling victim. :o

I agree with most of that. However, some people just still have a enemy against that whole Raush campground thing, that they wont hold back.

hessianmx111
06-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Ben
i agree. the trash at rausch shouldnt have been left there but next time they need to make sure they get everything and represent us better. but what has happened has happened and arguing over the internet and causing good threads to be closed wont help anything. so next time pick up the trash:)

tants
06-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Ben
This is a waste of everyones time because good threads are falling victim. :o

i wonder who's the cause for the good threads to "fall victim"...?:confused:

...just think about it Ben

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by tants
i wonder who's the cause for the good threads to "fall victim"...?:confused:

...just think about it Ben

I think what Ben will see is that I made repeated attempts to quelch the problem, straight out asked Tommy to stop; to no avail.

I talked with Derek, he knows where I stand on this. I know there is some nice private chat going on about how the teen community despises me....lol....I say we can stop the **** here. I don't care about being banned, but I don't come to this site to put up with the **** that has been going on either.

We all ride quads, we all have our own opinions on every issue under the sun; I say suck it up and as long as there are no personal attacks....WTF cares.........;)

Taco
06-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by hessianmx111
i agree. the trash at rausch shouldnt have been left there but next time they need to make sure they get everything and represent us better. but what has happened has happened and arguing over the internet and causing good threads to be closed wont help anything. so next time pick up the trash:)

What trash???Someone told me there wasnt anything left behind.

Mxbubs
06-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Yeah, but is sure is entertaining.:D

TheRedRebel17
06-11-2003, 01:47 PM
I dont have a real problem wit h you. It just when you screw up a 400+ thread once..ok. When you screw it up again for teh second wiith over 150+, it starts pissing me off.

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
Yeah, but is sure is entertaining.:D

I can see the Marquis......."AlaskaSpeed vs the Oxyclean Crew"......:D

Pappy
06-11-2003, 01:49 PM
with all the *****ing i figured this was my pics thread:confused2

Pappy
06-11-2003, 01:51 PM
i sure hope the pics dont break the flow of the thread:cool:

Taco
06-11-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

:eek2:

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
I dont have a real problem wit h you. It just when you screw up a 400+ thread once..ok. When you screw it up again for teh second wiith over 150+, it starts pissing me off.

Okay, what we have here is a severe loss of reality. I stated an opinion and was jumped, then I defended myself....first thread deleted by Pappy.

Next, I post a pic of a landfill....quite humorous if you ask me.....but not found so by the site elite....thread closed again by Pappy.

Keep in mind that this site is all about free speech to the point of not being vulgor and such....and I see nothing but people whining about not liking what another member says. I think the obsession needs to stop and we all need to get back to being a family of quad enthusiasts................JIM

Pappy
06-11-2003, 01:53 PM
please let me know if it offends anyone:scary:

AtvMxRider
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed

Keep in mind that this site is all about free speech to the point of not being vulgor and such....and I see nothing but people whining about not liking what another member says. I think the obsession needs to stop and we all need to get back to being a family of quad enthusiasts................JIM

Amen Brotha!:macho

AlaskaSpeed

Well.....if this was one of my threads, there would have been a pic posted by you of your Lab, "Moose" with his balls hangin out..........:p

Chef
06-11-2003, 01:55 PM
please let me know if it offends anyone:scary:

I am deeply offended. That dirt is too....dirty :o :mad:

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Chef

You don't like your dirt....dirty?

EXracer8604
06-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Chef

if my bikes had that much bling, id be offended too lmao :p

Pappy
06-11-2003, 02:03 PM
that can be arranged:D i wasnt pissed at anyone in particuliar...it just REALLY pissed me off to spend 2 hours posting to review the thread and find a bunch of complaining and crap:macho

all i can say is this......YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....FIX IT:mad: i aint never seen such a bunch of crybabies in my friggon life. take alook at the pics of the parking area and such....no trash. if there was a particuliar spot then that group or people are responsible. you cant blame the entire ensamble on this one. hell i just showed up....i didnt wanna be labeled the ring leader for a group of people i didnt know(damn good decision me thinks) but ....even so im getting drug into this because i happened to be tehre and took some pics. well that wont happen again.....my camera will be retired and thats that:macho

quad041's wife cleaned the area twice that i saw....and i was constantly throwing stuff away. i dont know what else to say other then a few slobs ruined my trip:ermm: so instead of beating this horse into a big mac....just drop the subject. its just not worth it:scary:

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 02:05 PM
that can be arranged:D i wasnt pissed at anyone in particuliar...it just REALLY pissed me off to spend 2 hours posting to review the thread and find a bunch of complaining and crap:macho

all i can say is this......YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....FIX IT:mad: i aint never seen such a bunch of crybabies in my friggon life. take alook at the pics of the parking area and such....no trash. if there was a particuliar spot then that group or people are responsible. you cant blame the entire ensamble on this one. hell i just showed up....i didnt wanna be labeled the ring leader for a group of people i didnt know(damn good decision me thinks) but ....even so im getting drug into this because i happened to be tehre and took some pics. well that wont happen again.....my camera will be retired and thats that:macho

quad041's wife cleaned the area twice that i saw....and i was constantly throwing stuff away. i dont know what else to say other then a few slobs ruined my trip:ermm: so instead of beating this horse into a big mac....just drop the subject. its just not worth it:scary:

It might just be me, but that reindeer looks to be in distress.........:eek:

Pappy
06-11-2003, 02:05 PM
It might just be me, but that reindeer looks to be in distress.........:eek:

its a moose:devil:

AlaskaSpeed
06-11-2003, 02:09 PM
its a moose:devil:

I know moose and that don't look like one.....:p

Pappy
06-11-2003, 02:11 PM
would you prefer the ball picture:devil:

DEAL
06-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Okay, what we have here is a severe loss of reality. I stated an opinion and was jumped, then I defended myself....first thread deleted by Pappy.

Next, I post a pic of a landfill....quite humorous if you ask me.....but not found so by the site elite....thread closed again by Pappy.

Haha yeah i thought the landfill thing was pretty funny too

250rpilot
06-11-2003, 02:17 PM
i agree that the crybaby bullchit has to stop. i wanted to see some pics of rausch because i didnt get to go. every god damn time i get on here and look for pics, the threads disappear. drop your chit and get back to reality:mad: everyone!

AtvMxRider
06-11-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot
i agree that the crybaby bullchit has to stop. i wanted to see some pics of rausch because i didnt get to go. every god damn time i get on here and look for pics, the threads disappear. drop your chit and get back to reality:mad: everyone!

DEAL
06-11-2003, 02:20 PM
i just stoped caring , Alaska really never did anything to me, So I'm not worried about it.
People just need to leave stuff alone so we can have a decent pic thread.

kabd69667
06-11-2003, 02:27 PM

But yet, if you criticize someone in their post when their asking for everyone's opinion you get your head bitten off. strange

Pappy
06-11-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by kabd69667
But yet, if you criticize someone in their post when their asking for everyone's opinion you get your head bitten off. strange

oh yeah:mad: :blah: :D

tants
06-11-2003, 02:53 PM
oh yeah:mad: :blah: :D

:eek2:

Tommy 17
06-11-2003, 03:28 PM
i guess i should reply since my name was brought up... and i have to defend myself...

1st off i dind't even have any garbage... i had 5 packs of deer meat and 6 mt dew bottles... but i love how i was blamed for it all:o

2nd off i wasn't even the one to flame jim... but it seems that jim has flamed me in every post...

someone plz go find a post i made in one of jims posts or about jim in another post besides one that hes flamed me in one of mine... such as the time my camera sucked and so on...

if u find one that i flamed him in a post that wasn't mine, or i was involved in i'll send ya 10$... u ain't gonna find one... i think its kinda funny...

then jim when u said ben asked me... to quite did u see me reply after that???? nooooooooooooo.... did u yes.........

as i said in the pm i sent u u will see i'm never once even gone after u in any way shape or form untill u said somethin about me in a post...

i also think its funny how everyone says there was a mess there... has a single one of u talked to mark, seen a mess in a picture... went ot rausch the next day and saw the mess... or talked to any single person about it... NO!!!!!!!! thats what i thinks funny...

as i said to taco last night and i'll say it again... i was the 3rd to last to leave b4 puff and 2rs and there was no mess:o

i'm done with this... u can't blame us all when some of us like me didn't even have alot of things there that would cause a mess:o

Fender Bender
06-11-2003, 04:42 PM
IT WAS US!!!

Thats right, it was me and donnie. We left the trash. Blame us... we are sincerely sorry:(

Chef
06-11-2003, 04:44 PM
Yep. I did it. I left a piece of trash, on the ground. :(

EvilJester400EX
06-11-2003, 04:48 PM
Yeah guys, Fender forgot to point out that I was there too. I CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER!!! I threw a bread crumb for a bird... im SORRY !! Please forgive me.. :(

hessianmx111
06-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
Yeah guys, Fender forgot to point out that I was there too. I CANT HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER!!! I threw a bread crumb for a bird... im SORRY !! Please forgive me.. :(
you heartless *******:eek: :blah:

06-12-2003, 01:04 AM
The only REAL solution to this problem is either stop the bickering or the mods just start banning people. :(

You guys are making the decision here not the mods.

SO if you don't understand what i just said send me a PM and I'll be glad to explain it again. :cool:

Bickering = Banning from this point on..:cool:

I don't want it to be this way but no one seems to listen to the mods when we say please stop the childish crap...I don't care what your name is or who ya know. So I figured us mods can keep tellin everybody to quit or we'll just start makin examples of people and show that we REALLY are tired of the BS..:)

So lets all behave and get back to having fun....:D

Guy400
06-12-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Rico
The only REAL solution to this problem is either stop the bickering or the mods just start banning people. :(

You guys are making the decision here not the mods.

SO if you don't understand what i just said send me a PM and I'll be glad to explain it again. :cool:

Bickering = Banning from this point on..:cool:

I don't want it to be this way but no one seems to listen to the mods when we say please stop the childish crap...I don't care what your name is or who ya know. So I figured us mods can keep tellin everybody to quit or we'll just start makin examples of people and show that we REALLY are tired of the BS..:)

So lets all behave and get back to having fun....:D Woohoo!! Flex that moderating muscle:D You know you want to stay ;)