PDA

View Full Version : TQRA Race in Anadarko, OK, this weekend.

Razorback
06-10-2003, 02:50 PM
Who's going? It's at the Woodland Hills Off-Road Park (http://www.whorp.com/). Also, if any of you have ridden this track, give a scouting report, please.

doublezero
06-10-2003, 04:47 PM
me my dad and my brother are gonna be there and my brothers gonna race on my old 300.

Razorback
06-11-2003, 02:54 AM
Cool. You got a 400 now, huh? Excellent. I haven't decided if I'm going yet or not. It's a long trip.

TQRA
06-11-2003, 04:25 AM
Hey Guys, Danielle here from TQRA. We already have over 40 pre-entries as of Tuesday night. Shawn (Whorp - owner) has planned a practice from 12-4 on saturday for $10 and is also going to offer a Poker run that evening. Free camping saturday night ( just be prepared to pay the sunday gate fee early). There should be some great competition as the OCCRA boys are coming in full force.

Perkins has told us that this track is beautiful and has perfect dirt. It can take 3 inches of rain and still be great for racing.

We plan on arriving sometime saturday. Our son will be celebrating his 5th b-day out there so stop by our trailer for cake and ice cream!

See you at the races!
Danielle
www.tqra.com

lilmxe#43
06-11-2003, 04:02 PM
good to hear u finally got a 400 :) i will still smoke u tho :) this is #43 on a red 400ex, im finally gettin my bike runnin normal and tryin to get faster :) only been racing a lil while :), well i hope to see yall there, im only riding beginner btw.

OCCRA288
06-12-2003, 05:26 AM
Here's the scoop on Whorp. All but one jump is executable by all. The Downhills are easy, the front 4 pack is also fun. After the second turn there is a very small double single. Don't go to the right you'll single them all, Stay left after the second turn. You'll go into some trees but don't worry it's extremely wide through them and you only go to turn anyways. 1 table top and a step up right after (don't quote me on the step up). But before the front 4 pack there is the Pond double. It's Extremely scary. I don't know how long it is but it is HUGE! feels like you leave the atmosphere when you hit it.

Here's a pic of the Pond double I know it a really fuzzy pic but it's not chopped.

BTW I won't be there I gotta work Sunday night. Good luck Everybody. And don't forget the OCCRA Charity race next weekend at WHORP. Everyone should come help raise money for Make Promises Happen!

MXQUAD294
06-12-2003, 03:20 PM
I'll be there! One of the few Arkies that will come play with the Texans and Okies. Tell Perkins to bring plenty of beer for Sat. night;)