PDA

View Full Version : mean400

luvmyex
06-10-2003, 10:12 AM
anyone delt with this guy?I bought some plastic from him and have not recived it yet.I have asked for a tracking # several times and he wont give me one.He says he sent it ups last Monday .Shouldnt take more than 3 day to get here ups.Its been 7 working days now.If i get it i will deleate this

06-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Do not Deal With this person!
We got a straight up lozer on our hands!

I was soposed to get a some aftermarket parts off "Mean400"
I sent the Cash and never recieved items

I got riped $310.00 (dmc exhaust) (cmf air box)

I reported this and it comes up there is no such person as "chuck welma" (or how ever you spell it) in the area he had said!

the address came up as an abandoned house

I ride up in that area and no one from there know's who he is.

Sparks425Ex
06-10-2003, 04:26 PM
Same thing is happing to me right now... I sent him my PRM skid Plate and my Renthals in trade for a CMF Air Box and 50 Bucks...

I have not recieved anything yet....It has been 7 days and Nothing. I am in NY and he is in PA. It should be here by now...

tryken
06-10-2003, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the warning. Ben, has this person been banned?

derekhonda
06-10-2003, 08:12 PM
ben trace his ip address and figure out who this sucka is . . .

06-11-2003, 05:42 AM
i found out who this person is

the person at the addy we shipped to is his cuzin!

mean400's real name is steven McCoy

there is no such person as chuck welna!
only an 52 yr old man that is an business owner

steven's cuzin said that steve told him to take messages and get his mail bc he aint really home to get the packages!

the person at the addy also said that he will not be stuck in the middle of this and does not want anymore phone calls or packages coming to him for steven.

Steven's real phone # is 570-462-9761
I would recomend calling there!

Str8Wicked
06-11-2003, 06:03 AM
I just sent him 200.00 for an exhaust which I have not recieved...... Need to get a hold of him... Anyone know where he lives so we can contact the police department in his area.

06-11-2003, 06:13 AM
the cops said for me to get everyones info and give it to them so they can have all the reports at once instead of diff ppl calling and reporting him all diff times!

and like i said If you are going to look for him. his name is steven McCoy!

He mucy have used another person's name. and he used his cuzin's phone # and addy. and he does not want anything to do w/ this.

06-11-2003, 06:18 AM
just send me a pm,email or reply and give me your name-#-addy- and however much you spent.

and after i get it all i will be giveing it to the cops in his town and to the post office!

Ben
06-11-2003, 07:19 AM
I haven't followed what has happened but I did some research and mean400 is Yell_ex. He apparently owns J&K Honda (that is what his signature line says). Email: ex_parts@hotmail.com. I'd say whatever you sent to mean400 (i.e. the name and address) are right on the money. Contact the U.S. Postal Service and his local cops. :scary:

Pappy
06-11-2003, 07:27 AM
oh this guy needs a barbed wire pair or britches:grr: turn him in to the popo then when he gets out kick the snot out of him:mad:

Castor-426ex
06-11-2003, 07:34 AM
somebody needs to crush his skull

Str8Wicked
06-11-2003, 07:40 AM
OK so does anyone know what city Yell-ex is from and what his real identity, name. That way I can contact his local police dept. No wonder why he e-mailed me back out of no where after I sent mean400 an e-mail asking when he had shipped my part... First time I got screwed over on this site and I ain't liking it... fuccers like this are going to end up creating a no trust system here which shouldn't be..... Damn it now I'm even more pissed ecspecially since I sold my pipe and have nothing on my quad right now since I was waiting for this one to come in.....

Str8Wicked
06-11-2003, 08:13 AM
I got it settled... I have enough info found to go on and charge this guy with felony and mistameaner charger..... So Mean400 if you are listening this is the last chance to send me the stuff before I take furthure actions you will not want me to take.....

ben I'll keep you updated through PM... I want all the info private until it is settled......

Pappy
06-11-2003, 08:15 AM
his location sez eastern US:eek: thats within striking distance of ME:macho get it settled jackass or we will find you:devil:

Doibugu2
06-11-2003, 08:27 AM
This is messed up. I was noticing that the Yell guy was posting some great prices. If I didn't buy I new car, I know I would have bought something from him.

STR8wicked, if you want my stock exhaust, I'll just charge you shipping. I just took it off my quad a couple of weeks ago. Its in very good condition.

This just sucks.

Str8Wicked
06-11-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
his location sez eastern US:eek: thats within striking distance of ME:macho get it settled jackass or we will find you:devil:

don't worry, I can tell you address', numbers, relatives, when certain ones work and when some are not. Damn I knew I should've been a detective.....

Doibugu2 , I'll let you by the end of the week. I may just go to CT and buy a full system.... Thanks for the offer.... good to know most of us in here are straight up.......

luvmyex
06-11-2003, 09:17 AM
Straight.Pm me with whatever you found out.I want to press charges also.The kick his scrawny little ***!

Juggalo
06-11-2003, 09:31 AM
i don't get why he was on another name bad mouthing himself..that just doesn't even make sense.

300exOH
06-11-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Ben
I haven't followed what has happened but I did some research and mean400 is Yell_ex. He apparently owns J&K Honda (that is what his signature line says). Email: ex_parts@hotmail.com. I'd say whatever you sent to mean400 (i.e. the name and address) are right on the money. Contact the U.S. Postal Service and his local cops. :scary:

This *****h0le was just emailing me about 400ex plastic and I was considering it. Better hope I don't find his *****
Sorry about the language. I'm a little better now.
Really.:mad:

lars
06-11-2003, 11:29 AM
i also was gonna buy some stuff from him he pmed me yesterday then i never heard back its a good thing

derekhonda
06-11-2003, 06:00 PM
ben cant you track this stuff through his internet provider, and then they can give you a name and address, or cancel his internet or something like that?

MEL
06-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i don't get why he was on another name bad mouthing himself..that just doesn't even make sense.
bump! if mean400 changed his name to yell_ex, then why is he mad that he didn't send himself the parts? doesn't make sense to me. luvmyex, i wouldn't pm yell_ex any info until your sure who he is! i'm in the process of filing maiil fraud on another member for parts i didn't receive.

Str8Wicked
06-12-2003, 04:38 AM
I recieved this e-mail from Mean400 yesterday.

this is mean 400. some how my email got deleted on hotmail.....im send you your full refund on friday!......and also tell ben that he had made an mistake because yell_ex is not me! i really dont know who he is.

im sending you your $200 back on friday. ill have the comformation code for you also on friday. you can ask sparks425ex. i just sent him $200 back. also im not registered on exriders yet so i cant post but i was trying to!... so tell everyone that dealed w/ me to post there name and addy and how ever much they shipped to me and tell them to be honest!

We'll I'll see if the refund is given. If not I will take furthure action. Anyone who wants the info I would try to contact him for a refund before taking furthure action. But if I get no refund I will have no problem using all the information I have to make sure this guy doesn't get away with it.....

I'll keep everyone posted.

Str8Wicked
06-12-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
ben cant you track this stuff through his internet provider, and then they can give you a name and address, or cancel his internet or something like that?

I have the address for him, his mother, his father, the post office near him, the police station near him. I also have gathered phone numbers on all locations and have all records to get him convicted if he wants to play games with me. I not only have gathered this info but also information reguarding other family and where they live and work....... I tell you I should've been a friggin cop....

I just do not want to give info out yet. I want to wait and see if he'll take care of my refund first, if not than let the games begin...

RawEX
06-12-2003, 05:27 AM
well. im really sorry to say but. my dad is deceased. and i am living w/ my aunt. you dont have my address and i know that for sure bc it went to my cuzins house.

but thats done and over with.

i am sending refunds out friday and sat.

i sent out to sparks425ex already
and my pay check comes in friday so i will be sending out more.

AND IF I MAY ASK BEN COULD YOU NOT BAN ME?. im am honestly done with all of the BS which i should have never started!. if you have any more problems with me you wont have to ban me ill leave and you can ban my ip addy from here!

and as of yell_ex i can truly say you did delete the wrong person. that is not me. he had bought stuff off of me also but i am now in the proscess of trying to get ahold of him but i dont know how since he is banned off of here?

RawEX
06-12-2003, 05:29 AM
and as of you knowing where my relatives work and live you also probly got wrong. and even if they were right they really cant do anyhting from over 200 miles away?....maybe one that lives 35 min away can but doubt it.....

Str8Wicked
06-12-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by RawEX
and as of you knowing where my relatives work and live you also probly got wrong. and even if they were right they really cant do anyhting from over 200 miles away?....maybe one that lives 35 min away can but doubt it.....

I bet the police will have a different opinions about who you live with... I'm not saying I will do something to harm you but I can play some games by calling the police also. You may want to lie about your story to confuse us people who know who you really are.

Your Dad is not deceased and that is actually pretty mean to say since you shouldn't even mess around like that. Your mother who you do live with, lives at the address I shipped to. Yes you know which one.

Charles..... give up the act and send me my refund ASAP before I get even more angry about this situation.

Ben
06-12-2003, 07:51 AM
Charles,

I advise you to send back every single penny that you have taken from people over the Internet. I know for a fact that you live in Shenandoah, PA and are there at this exact moment (I traced your IP). Str8Wicked does have all of your contact information, including phone numbers and addresses. One call to the police and the Postal Service and you would be going to court so quickly your head would spin. I'd venture to guess that an email to the owners of your ISP, www.shenhgts.net, would result in your internet and cable service being turned off as well.

You are banned from this site forever, no amount of pleading will get you back. If you wisely refund all of our users money maybe they will be nice and not press charges against you.

And yes, you are using the name Yell_ex - I confirmed that yesterday after a member asked me about you. I know for a cold hard fact that you are both Yell_ex and mean400 so don't even bother lying about it.

Ben

Mxbubs
06-12-2003, 07:56 AM
Not to be a system bucker Ben, but IP traces dont always work. Guy400 thinks that me and Brokenhalo are the same person, when in fact she is my girlfriend. Sometime we post on the same PC.

Not bucking the system, just offering up some intel.:D

Ben
06-12-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
Not to be a system bucker Ben, but IP traces dont always work. Guy400 thinks that me and Brokenhalo are the same person, when in fact she is my girlfriend. Sometime we post on the same PC.

Not bucking the system, just offering up some intel.:D

I don't use a regular IP tracer - and rest assured I do know how to trace someone's IP back to its true origin ;)

DaveEX7
06-12-2003, 08:09 AM
Where is Shenandoah, PA?? Is it anywhere near Lackawanna County where I live?

If it is, Il be sure I wont send any of my parts there to get fixed.

BlasterBTW
06-12-2003, 08:53 AM
Hi guys,
I've met Chuck before. He invited me to go riding with him, so I went. Two times now. And he seemed like a decent guy to me? So Chuck, what the hell is all this?????
Bryan

RawEX
06-12-2003, 09:16 AM
well i still am sorry to say but my father is deceased :(. i do live with my aunt and the place you mailed to is my cousin's house.

and i hate to tell you that almost everyone from my area up to 15 miles away uses shen-heights.

if u want to play a game go for it. but all im saying is that im shipping your money back.

but if u still wanna play lets go. im not trying to be a dick but u have no absolute clue who i am!.

your money will be given back. if you know so much about me tho give one of my relatives a call then!.

. ok unban yell_ex and tell him to come on tonight and ill come on the same time so you will know its not me!

you know so much how did u find it out?

Tlongs400
06-12-2003, 09:34 AM
OK DUDE WHATEVER ARE U GOING TO SEND MY 45 BUCKS BACK TO ME?I JUST WANT A YES OR NO AND WE WILL GO FROM THERE

nazman01
06-12-2003, 09:34 AM
my brother actually lives in pa, and i got screwed from mean 400, i got the adress i sent the money order to still, if i dont get my money back i will make a trip there with about 20 of my friends and get my money back, if not more, so people pm me and let me know what the deal is with this guy ????? i also talked to the post office and since it was a postal money order they have federal officers that follow up on stuff like this , so send me my money back mean, or your not goin to be a happy person, thank you

luvmyex
06-12-2003, 10:05 AM
well be sure to send me my $77 back for the plastic.Straightwicked please give me the info you have on him.I still my press charges even IF i get my money back!

RawEX
06-12-2003, 11:28 AM
go ahead and press charges even if i give you your money back. have nothing against me then.

and YES all of you will get your money back!

that is the 5th time i said that!

and as of ppl come after me. try it. like to see you try.

touch me and that would be last last thing you ever did. and then i would also get your *** in jail......

i mean i told you's your money will be on its way.

if you's still wanna be asses about it then screw ya ya dont need the money ill deal w/ the cops.

so if you want your money back bad enough then you will shut up about it and we will take it from there

it aint getting yous any further trying to treatin me. (i think its actually funny)

So you want your money?

Pm me. or email me at jimbo11@the-police.com

nazman01
06-12-2003, 11:34 AM
didnt know you where still even around, give me my money back and we got no prob, hell id even go riding with ya, just give me back my 160 and we can be friends again. thats nicholas zaccaro 9 mcconn ave enfield ct 06082, thats where you can send it!!! i will wait one week before i take further action which i rather not do

derekhonda
06-12-2003, 11:38 AM
sooo, how many people did he rob now? 6? 7? 8? more?

why would you do something like that? maybe one day you will learn, maybe:rolleyes2

DaveEX7
06-12-2003, 01:08 PM
sooo, how many people did he rob now? 6? 7? 8? more?

why would you do something like that? maybe one day you will learn, maybe:rolleyes2

Q: Why did you guys send him your parts in the first place? I can see if you sent them to Pappy, but whats so special about this kid?

derekhonda
06-12-2003, 03:32 PM
no no, most of them (if not all) were trying to buy this guys parts (like plastics and exhausts)

Mxbubs
06-12-2003, 05:42 PM
I just want my AC bumper.:(

I sent you 50$.

Craig Graham
4031 Karan Elizabeth
Zachary La 70791

Please send my bumper. With all due respect Charles, I am probably the last guy on here you want to double cross. There threats are just kid talk.

If you have already sent it, Thanks.

RawEX
06-13-2003, 04:44 AM
well,
im actually happy to say your bumper is on its way!

there is no need to refund your money to you bc i sent out already!

also do you know anyone who has a set of rear rims for a 400ex?

i got itp on all 4 but it seems like when ever i ride my left rear allways get bent bad. and now somehow its leaking right in the center of the rim. is there anyway i can weld this part?. i have the welder and the alum wire to do it but just not sure if its possible to do?

luvmyex
06-13-2003, 04:45 AM
OK i pm'ed ya with my address give me back my cash!

DaveEX7
06-13-2003, 04:48 AM
no no, most of them (if not all) were trying to buy this guys parts (like plastics and exhausts)

Oh alrite, but I think Sparks425ex said that he sent him his handlebars or somethin and he didnt get them back.

I just buy my parts from Dennin Kirk and my local dealer, I dont let some kid handle my investments.

RawEX
06-13-2003, 04:52 AM
My Wife just went to get more $orders today. Ill be send them out tom. Post office already shipped today so i gotta wait till tom!

here's the ones i got today:

1.nazman01=$160.00
2.Yell_ex=$310.00
3.Tlongs400=$45.00
4.luvmyex=$77.00

Everyone else's I will get tom and ship monday?

Sound Good?

RawEX
06-13-2003, 04:57 AM
I wish sparkes425ex would answer me on here

i sent him $200 and just bought his skid and bars

i wish he would delete his post or at least confirm that i sent!

Tommy 17
06-13-2003, 05:04 AM
wow dude ur a prick...

i can't believe u guyz are waiting... i would have already pressed charges...

RawEX
06-13-2003, 05:07 AM
Hey, Luvmyex

If you wanna keep bragging how you want to get me in an alley and this talk about fighting.

Bring your self for a ride here if you want it so bad.

I mean i told you i am refunding your money.

as for scumbag?. I love how ppl could say **** behind a screen but cant say it to someones face!

Ne more of this bs crap by saying he is this and he is that.

ill just send the mo to someone else who i owe!

I mean thats that if you want to run your mouth then do it infront of me!

DaveEX7
06-13-2003, 05:08 AM
Hey, Luvmyex

If you wanna keep bragging how you want to get me in an alley and this talk about fighting.

Bring your self for a ride here if you want it so bad.

I mean i told you i am refunding your money.

as for scumbag?. I love how ppl could say **** behind a screen but cant say it to someones face!

Ne more of this bs crap by saying he is this and he is that.

ill just send the mo to someone else who i owe!

I mean thats that if you want to run your mouth then do it infront of me!

And then they press charges for you not giving their money back:D

RawEX
06-13-2003, 05:08 AM
OK im gonna settle this here and now!

Who here is not gonna wait and run there mouth and press charges?

who here is gonna wait and get there money back and never here from me again?

Mxbubs
06-13-2003, 05:10 AM
Thanks Chuck, All I ever wanted was that AC bumper.:cool:

Str8Wicked
06-13-2003, 05:16 AM
OK im gonna settle this here and now!

Who here is not gonna wait and run there mouth and press charges?

who here is gonna wait and get there money back and never here from me again?

do you have the tracking number for my check return which you said you would have for me on friday (today).... Legally I can not press charges if you return my money to me but I want proof my money is on the way. I don't know about everyone else who you owe money to thou. I would suggest you take care of everyone before anything furthure occurs legally.

RawEX
06-13-2003, 05:16 AM
know what **** it. i cant stand half of you's ppl.

you gave me a chance to give your money back.
im giving you a chance to get your money back

i could have been long gone by now and none of ya's wouldnt even know what to do bc this info is bs. you dont know me. i can see if you knew my addy and my name but u dont!

if you think u know so much then just press charges. i mean yeah u want your money back i know that. all you have to do is pm me or something and tell me whats up.

you dont have to act like a childish kid and go brag how tuff you are and how you want to beat me up.

that not getting you anywhere here!

im send out tom priority mail so you's will have it by tues latest.

and those of you who want to keep bragging then hell if you'll ever see it

works both ways.......you can keep running mouths..i can leave off here now and you will never here from me again and i can guarentee cops/post office wont catch me

or you can simply be quiet pm me if you want to tell me something.....and then ill gladly send your money!

so which one is it?

RawEX
06-13-2003, 05:20 AM
hey str8wicked. i have your mo and it will be sent tom. is that ok?. im sending most of them out tom and the rest out monday.

yours will be out tom!....

i will pm you's w/ conformation code/tracking #

jst
06-13-2003, 06:28 AM
Mean 400 is currently contacying me thru pm's trying to by a carb,I guess now he can go piss up a rope or into the wind whichever,I don't care.What a D!(%

RawEX
06-13-2003, 06:41 AM
actually thats pretty funny.

mean400 is banned from here. your a little back in the day

But as of everyone else.

pm me and ill send you your money back.

i i already have told you or contacted you then dont pm me.

but i can guarentee if you give me till wed thurs day latest your money ill be at your house one of those days and i will be gone!

and as for yell_ex that had the cops to my cuzins house and my own.

i had a deal that i either return the money or i will be picked up!
my deadline is on 6-20-03 that is friday!

but as for paypal....anyone of you's got it?......ill just paypal you the money!

Ben
06-13-2003, 06:43 AM
but as for paypal....anyone of you's got it?......ill just paypal you the money!

Why don't you Paypal them their money (you can even deposit money into your credit card). That is a very good idea :)

Str8Wicked
06-13-2003, 06:56 AM
you can paypal my money at

erniejr@mindspring.com

ASAP

RawEX
06-13-2003, 06:56 AM
i need there paypal address dont i ......i just started using pay-pal like 1 week ago and i just got verified today so ....i need to know how to send.... Pay anyone with an email address - even if they don't have a PayPal account!

Recipient's Email:

Amount:

Currency:
U.S. Dollars
Type:
Auction Goods (non-eBay)
Subject:
(optional)

Note:
(optional)

is this where i send them the money?

and i need some emails if it is!

thanks!

jst
06-13-2003, 06:58 AM
I just checked my pm list and the last time he pmd me was 06-08-03 at 05:54 pm,if this is what you refer to as "aa back in the day" them I'm guilty as charged,if not how did I receive a pm from "mean400"?

RawEX
06-13-2003, 07:04 AM
i know i talked to u bout a carb but i didnt think it was on the 8th i thought i was banned for longer then that.

oh well

im not starting any more trouble.

i just need email address's!

Str8Wicked
06-13-2003, 07:30 AM
I just recieved my 200.00 refund via paypal from Charles.... Thank you for taking care of it... Paypal will not clear the payment until 4 days since they wait till the E-check has cleared from his account.

I will keep everyone updated if it clears in 4 days...

RawEX
06-13-2003, 07:32 AM
hey str8wicked

how do you work with that $500 withdrawl thing?........

Str8Wicked
06-13-2003, 07:46 AM
hey str8wicked

I have no idea what you mean. All the money in my paypal is from stuff I've sold and all the things I buy are usually used with the paypal funds I have built up... That way the wife don't biatch at the money I'm spending...

Str8Wicked
06-13-2003, 07:46 AM
hey str8wicked

I have no idea what you mean. All the money in my paypal is from stuff I've sold and all the things I buy are usually used with the paypal funds I have built up... That way the wife don't biatch at the money I'm spending...

RawEX
06-13-2003, 07:59 AM
nevermind i figured it out.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN RC GAS TRUCK?

it is an rc10 gt

i got pic's

yes i will ship cod or i will ship and when u recieve you can paypal me!

im asking $100

its complete rtr!

email me for pic's if you are intrested

RawEX
06-13-2003, 08:05 AM
ok so far i paypal'ed

luvmyex: 77
tlongs: 45
yell_ex:310
nazman: 160
str8wicked: 200

anyone else ?

god damn i only got $400 left to spend in my account.

but im gonna cancel the money orders i got to send to you's ppl and get my money back and put it back in my account.

RawEX
06-13-2003, 08:08 AM
and also. i am telling you i am not yell_ex

just like i said one of the mods should unban him and tell him to come on tonight and i will also come on and you can then figure it out for your self!

RawEX
06-13-2003, 08:12 AM
someone also replied to a post saying that i tried scaming them on shocks. now come on guys after this is goin on now why in the hell would i wanna dig my hole deeper and get my self in more trouble.

and someone said something about Jandk honda shop. there is one. look it up give them a call im telling you there's one. I should know i just emptied alot of $ outa my account for him

BigBlockBlaster
06-13-2003, 11:16 AM
paypal me
$250 for the tmaxx
Raceready99@hotmail.com

and ill forget about everything

Ryan

RawEX
06-13-2003, 04:22 PM
everyone's money is sent back im pretty sure

pm me if it aint all back.

RawEX
06-13-2003, 04:28 PM
BEN may i ask you not to delete me?

i'm pretty sure everyone got there money back but not alltogether sure yet!

but ne way. if i can stay all i will really do is just post normaly and not sell or buy...well buy stuff i might if i can stay bc that diff......

but i also need some info before i leave get banned from here.

its up to you and everyone else!

if they dont want me here then i guess do as they say. but i would like to try and get along w/ everyone and not do anything like i did before and just put ti in the past.

i mean yeah i messed up and made a mistake but evereyone does but mine was a big mess up!

i dunno lets take a vote and go off of that?

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 12:52 AM

but ne way. if i can stay all i will really do is just post normaly and not sell or buy...well buy stuff i might if i can stay bc that diff......

if they dont want me here then i guess do as they say. but i would like to try and get along w/ everyone and not do anything like i did before and just put ti in the past.

i mean yeah i messed up and made a mistake but evereyone does but mine was a big mess up!

i dunno lets take a vote and go off of that?

GO AWAY!!!!!!:grr: We don't want people like you around here.

luvmyex
06-14-2003, 04:52 AM
I got the paypal email from him too.I dont have a paypal account so im using a friends.Will let yall know when it goes tru.thanks for setteling this.I thnk. But i did mean what i said. What you did you would dersive it.No im not hiding behind a screen,Your just way to far to worry about it.But its done and you did try to correct the major fu#% up you did. I cant even begin to think why you would try something that stupid.But again thanks for returning my money.I will comend you on that.

Guy400
06-14-2003, 01:07 PM

i dunno lets take a vote and go off of that? No offense dude but if the mods vote on this my vote goes toward kicking you off. The ONLY reason, and I mean ONLY reason, you paid these people back is because they threatened to contact your local police department, the USPS and one member managed to get your personal information. You did not pay them back because you felt guilty and did it out of the kindness of your heart. You did it cause you were scared the police were gonna come knocking on your door for mail fraud. The only reason I'm not banning your worthless *** right now is respect for members possibly still waiting to be paid from you.

AtvMxRider
06-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Guy I agree with you 110%. he had no intention of paying these people back until the word "police" got involved. I think when everybody gets there money back this kid should be a memory around here:grr: .

Tlongs400
06-14-2003, 01:43 PM
please don't bann him yet!!--my account on paypal shows $0.00--how bout it mean or raw or whatever your name is--just send a money order that's what i sent u

nazman01
06-14-2003, 01:54 PM
i think he plans on paying us, his money is just uncleared, atleast give him until the date paypal says it should clear by. It wont go into your account until it clears, but he did make payments

Glamis400ex
06-16-2003, 05:14 PM
what I dont understand is why in the hell you would try something like this. I know there are probably at least 10 people within 1 hour of you that could make your life miserable...:huh

Has this clod even attempted an explanation of his actions?

Just curious

Glamis

Mxbubs
06-17-2003, 09:00 AM
Chuck, please tell me your sending my AC bumper man. Please come thru the bud, id hate to have my soul go to hell over this.:eek: :D :devil:

luvmyex
06-17-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
what I dont understand is why in the hell you would try something like this. I know there are probably at least 10 people within 1 hour of you that could make your life miserable...:huh

Has this clod even attempted an explanation of his actions?

Just curious

Glamis
Not to me he didnt.and i asked atleast 3 times.

Tlongs400
06-17-2003, 11:30 PM
have any of u guys seen the money yet?--still none for me

DaveEX7
06-18-2003, 02:09 AM
And isnt his deadline passed for giving back the money?

Str8Wicked
06-18-2003, 05:16 AM
The money got paypaled to me but still has not cleared.... It still shows as uncleared... Until it clears I have all the police info and post office info handy as well as all of Mean400's personal info.

Hopefully it will clear through paypal to save us both any further trouble.

nazman01
06-18-2003, 05:43 AM
my money cleared today through paypal, hopefullly everyone else will get there moeny back , and not to much harm done all around, just some hassle,

Mxbubs
06-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Still waiting on my AC bumper.

I sent him $50.

Come on Chuck, dont let me down bud. I have faith in ya.:D

ridinthedunes
06-19-2003, 08:26 AM
I would NEVER let this guy back on.
He isn't even willing to explain himself, even after
being asked several times.
I think anyone that would purposely rip people off is
just a bad person.
Thanks Ben and onyone else who did research for the
victoms. I guess when "good" people stick together
it can make a diff.
Just my 2 cents.
Thanks,
Rob

FFW
06-19-2003, 08:38 AM
What Guy400 said was on the money. He only caved in because someone had him in their sights. I've seen no remorse by him for his crimes and there have been plenty.

Banning him isn't a big deal. He can come back on under another name and email address but his name is mud as far as selling anything.

I wouldn't do business with him under any circumstances. He's taken so many peoples $$ he can never be trusted.

Someone else mentioned it too in another thread but he's been strangely absent lately...

:)

luvmyex
06-19-2003, 11:25 AM
well paypal says the transaction was put there and supposed to clear on the 19th today.Well guess what it still hasn't cleared.Not that im supprized.If its not cleared by tommrow i will be calling his local boys in blue.Also the post office.This guy is a real POS.I dont know if your banned yet or not but you had better do something if you see this mean400.I wanted my Money order back like i sent you.Now you screw me again!Well i hope bubba reams that *** good while you in jail!

Mxbubs
06-19-2003, 12:15 PM
Nobody do anything yet. If it comes to that, we will get together and file charges TOGETHER.

Come on Chuck, pull thru for us dude. I realize stuff happens, so I understand. Dont screw me Chuck.:D

Everyone is pulling for ya bud.:D

luvmyex
06-20-2003, 05:33 AM
It still hasnt cleared for me.Has anyone actually recived their money yet other than nazman?Im going to email him now and he has till monday before i press charges.Only cause of mxbubs last post.Im tired of messing with this crap!

Mxbubs
06-20-2003, 07:32 AM
I agree. Monday is the deadline. Everyone that is still waiting, lets get it together. I sent him a check, which he has cashed, so I got my evidence. I already talk to the bank.

Chuck, I hope you come thru bud. Im not gonna tell you mail fraud is a federal offense, you already know that.

Come on man, just make things right.:cool:

DaveEX7
06-20-2003, 12:42 PM
Chuck, its not that hard..... give everyone back their money and then you can live in peace without charges and frauds.

Glamis400ex
06-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Someone just pull the trigger on this guy already, file charges...let him have it. He deserves it.

Glamis

FFW
06-20-2003, 04:47 PM
I agree Glamis.

He's committed so many felonies now he's gonna spend many, many years in a Federal Pound me in the ***** prison!

Let the Feds and cops deal with it. Someone here has all the info.

:devil:

luvmyex
06-24-2003, 09:20 AM
Ok screw this punk! whos else hasnt been paid?Who can tell me how to get intouch with the postmaster? Ive called his local PD.Now i need to get intouch with my local PD and postmaster.

DaveEX7
06-24-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by luvmyex
Ok screw this punk! whos else hasnt been paid?Who can tell me how to get intouch with the postmaster? Ive called his local PD.Now i need to get intouch with my local PD and postmaster.

I take it that the lil shyt head never payed ya back.... well now I hope he pays big time.

Tlongs400
06-24-2003, 03:24 PM
HEY LUV, I WITH YA LET'S NAIL THIS PUNK----HE STILL OWES ME

RawEX
06-25-2003, 04:54 AM
Sorry i have been away on vacation. Iam going to court tom and have to pay $200. im going to try and have and luvmyex's, and all other's money out after i get this done with at court. Do as you wish tho and go to the cops and all if you want. But all im saying is that i have alot of problems that I have to deal with and im on the verge of getting the money out. As you can see i am trying to pay you's all back!. i payed most back allready. sparks425ex and someone else i forget who it was on exriders but I did it. Also with paypal i am done with it Because when i try and send money out of my account i get billed $30 each time. So i had cancelled the payments. But yes I am trying to get all the $ out.
I am just starting a job tom. I mean do as you wish.
You's got all the right info on me. Now come on do you think im gonna try and get my *** in deeper or pay and just get it done with?. These dead line things really dont help tho Because if i aint got the money till a lil after a deadline then im screwed. But like i said you can do as you wish. Im am honestly trying to pay you back and the others as well. If you would give me a chance Please ill even give you my phone # and we can settle it that way!

Let me know how its gonna work?
Are you going to report or are you going to give me a call and get the done with for good.

BTW i think the other one was nazman who I payed back.

Str8Wicked
06-25-2003, 04:57 AM
I sent you an e-mail two days ago Raw EX that said if your payment didn't clear I would contact the police dept. Your time is us my friend. I'm not tkaing this shyt anymore.... If you want to screw me for my 200.00 I'll make sure your gonna get screwed....

Anyone else need the police phone number in his area or his address and phone number let me know.

RawEX
06-25-2003, 05:06 AM
be my guest my friend. like i said do as you wish. I understand i had my chance to make it right. but i blew it so you can now take your action if you wish!

for any others who wish to do so just let me know so i dont have to worry about gathering $ up after i pay court.

But if you wish to get your payment and no postal or cops. give me a call and we can take this out!.

ALSO IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED IN WANTING A PAIR OF RED PLASTIC'S OFF AN 400EX LET ME KNOW BC I WAS TRING TO SELL THEM FOR MONEY FOR YOU'S BUT IF YOU WANT THEM INSTEAD OF PAYMENT I WILL SEND OUT AS SOON AS I FIND A BOX. PLASTIC COMES WITH HEADLIGHT PEICE, REAR, FRONT, TANK,

ALL YOU WILL NEED IS SIDES I THINK.
OFF OF 2001 400EX REAL GOOD COND. NOT ON MY EX BC I HAVE YELLOW RACE CUT ON.

z400rider23
06-25-2003, 07:46 AM
Why is this little turd still allowed to post on this web site? Even in his latest post he's still trying to sell stuff to exrider members!

:confused:

RawEX
06-25-2003, 08:37 AM
actually if you read it it says that i was trying to sell the plastics but i couldnt. so then i decided i would give them to someone instead of a payment.

like i still owe luvmyex money for a set of plastic's he wanted. well if he still wants them plastic's ill send them instead of a payment like it should have been!

im just waiting for him to respond

FFW
06-25-2003, 08:42 AM
Actually RawEx, mean400 or whatever you are, the time for discussion is over. You didn't hold up your end of the bargain and you should have returned the money as instructed.

You even stated you would return it to him as well as others. Now you want to try to sell the plastic again?

Give me a break!

I believe you will be hearing from the police/postmaster very soon.

Enjoy!

:devil:

BigBlockBlaster
06-25-2003, 09:19 AM
my paypal check failed 2, let me know whats going on, im not very happy
cya
Ryan

RawEX
06-25-2003, 10:19 AM
and once again. i said i am not selling this plastic now.

i tried selling it 2 days ago to a buddie of mine so i can get cash to send "luvmyex" back.

he did not want to buy them so i figured since the orignal deal with luvmyex was to send him plastic i was wondering if he still needed it. Cuz if he does i will send him the plastic instead of the money.

i dont know if you read it wrong or what but "I AM NOT SELLING THE PLASTIC"

"I AM GOING TO SEE IF ANYONE I OWE MONEY TO WANTS IT INSTEAD OF THE $ BACK"

RawEX
06-25-2003, 10:22 AM
AS OF PAYPAL, DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT ANYMORE BECAUSE I CANCELLED ALL THE REFUNDS DUE TO THAT EACH TIME I SENT MONEY THEY CHARGED ME WITH A $30 BILL. SO I DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM ANYMORE. IF THERE IS PPL WHO STILL WANT THERE MONEY AND IS NOT DEALING W/ POSTAL OR ANYTHING I WILL BE SHIPPING MONEYORDERS OUT W/ TRACKING #'s.

ridinthedunes
06-25-2003, 11:35 AM
I think that 30 bucks to each person you intentionaly ripped off
is a small price to pay! I think that the people that got ripped off
by you were nice enough (nicer than I would have been) to give
you a chance to give the stolen money back and now you screw
them again just cause you have to pay more money to give
the stolen money back........30 bucks is not gonna seem like
so much money when you're behind bars with bubba........
Yet another error in judgement on your part.........I just can't
believe it!!!
Rob

AtvMxRider
06-25-2003, 12:01 PM
I say stop screwing with this guy and just let the cops take of him(and they will). It's obvious that he is not worried about what is going to happen to him. I honestly beleive he has no intention of giving anybody's money back. Tell us how Bubba is when you meet him scumbag:grr: .

Tlongs400
06-25-2003, 12:04 PM
OK RAW WHERE IS MY MONEY U WILL NOT RETURN MY EMAILS THIS IS VERY OLD U HAVE A DIFFERENT EXCUSE ALMOST EVERY DAY.SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO TAYLONG@SCCOAST.NET OR A PM ASAP---LET'S JUST GET DONE WITH THIS MAN AND EVERYBODY WILL LEAVE U ALONE, I'LL BE WAITING --LIKE I HAVE BEEN FOR OVER A MONTH----OH YEA MINE IS 45 DOLLARS

DaveEX7
06-25-2003, 01:18 PM
I wander how much money he has after scamming everyone..... close to a grand, maybe 2.

Mxbubs
06-25-2003, 02:16 PM
Makes you wonder how many other sites/people got hit.

DaveEX7
06-25-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
Makes you wonder how many other sites/people got hit.

So how many OTHER people did you scam there RawEX/mean400?

RawEX
06-25-2003, 04:18 PM
yeah somebody posted that i have no intention of giving money back. well i do. i have allready payed sparks and nazman back and im on the verge of send out luvmyex's plastic on friday after i strait'n out things w/ my court tom morning.

but $45 you will have that soon taylong. and yes that $30 charge is alot. i got billed 2 times for each transaction and for every 100 dollars its an aditional 5. they tried sticking me with a $242.67 bill for all of them so yes i do want to save that 242.67 because i could get my self outa **** w/ that by refunding that to someone!

Glamis400ex
06-25-2003, 04:39 PM
LOL...that karma train sure is a b&tch aint it RawEx...

I don't have give 2 $hits or have 1 once of sympathy for the "mess" your in...you did it to yourself...think twice about rippin someone off on here *********...:devil:

Glamis

DREWS400EX
06-25-2003, 04:48 PM
yeah somebody posted that i have no intention of giving money back. well i do. i have allready payed sparks and nazman back and im on the verge of send out luvmyex's plastic on friday after i strait'n out things w/ my court tom morning.

but $45 you will have that soon taylong. and yes that $30 charge is alot. i got billed 2 times for each transaction and for every 100 dollars its an aditional 5. they tried sticking me with a $242.67 bill for all of them so yes i do want to save that 242.67 because i could get my self outa **** w/ that by refunding that to someone!
Paypal doesnt charge anything to send money. They just charge the person receiving the money 2 or 3%.:)

mopar 400
06-26-2003, 05:20 PM
They should hang that some bi@#$......:macho

luvmyex
06-30-2003, 12:07 PM
Well i finally got the plastic i tried to buy over a month ago.I have no idae why he didnt just send it to began with.But he also lied about the condition its in.The plastic dont look bad,still has some shine and not bad on the scratches but...All three tabs where the side panels meet the front fenders have been "cut" off.So he had to be aware of it.Not like one or two broke,But all 3 cut.Plus no side panels even came with it which i though a full set would include em.Oh well guess i was lucky to get what i did out of him.Chuck,You dont amount to much of shi% in my book!

Tlongs400
06-30-2003, 01:55 PM
WELL AT LEAST SOMEBODY GOT SOMETHING OUT OF HIM--STILL OWES ME 45 BUCKS--HOW BOUT IT RAW, SEND MY MONEY

310Rduner
07-12-2003, 02:26 PM
has this scumbag been taken care of guys? you take him to the cops yet?

I just read through all the pages.. i hope this FU$KER is BANNED...

I can't believe he tried using the paypal charging money as an excuse..i have used paypal and can't even understand where he can try making this Sh*t up??

pappy.. take care of him :mad: :mad: ;)

QuadTrix6
07-12-2003, 03:16 PM
this is some crazy shiat :ermm:

Duncanracer
07-13-2003, 08:45 AM
how old is this biyatch? sure hes not like 12?
and with all the money hes gonna owe you guys later from court fees and sh*t, he might as well put his quad,house,car etc up for sale..
Hope youi guys get your money back, and what kind of IP tracer do you use BEn?

dpizz450
07-14-2003, 01:58 PM
hey bubbamx do u really live in zachary? thats really close to hear i live in baton rouge or greenwell springs whicever one u wanna call it do u ever go to la dunes or forest hills how old are u maybe we could go ridin one day?

DaveEX7
07-15-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
this is some crazy shiat :ermm:

Mxbubs
07-15-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
hey bubbamx do u really live in zachary? thats really close to hear i live in baton rouge or greenwell springs whicever one u wanna call it do u ever go to la dunes or forest hills how old are u maybe we could go ridin one day?

Getting out of it man....and getting rid of my bike.

Yeah, Zachary.

Evan400ex
07-15-2003, 05:34 PM
I just read through all of those pages. Who in the hell would be that stupid! You should know that you aren't going to get away with it. So, what ever happend to "rawex"....

DaveEX7
07-17-2003, 01:47 PM
I hope this problem gets takin care of soon cause Im tired of hearin of people not doing anything after 2 months is it?

ridinashee
07-23-2003, 07:05 AM
wow even in the middle of gettin every1's money back .. u go on vacation .. but u cant afford a b.s. $30 paypal fee i hope ur banned n do some time ..

glad i didnt buyy nuttin from him

chris

bowhunterr2001
07-24-2003, 02:46 PM
We have atleast 2 members at PaAtving.com that have been scammed by this same person.....He is going buy the name of "wicked400"..

trx430ex
07-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Yea, sorry to say, we have some scammed members who we are collecting data on also.

We have pretty much data but would like to cross-reference your members "scam data" with our fraud data, so we are absolutely sure about everything.

The jaws of information are closing in.

Please mail info to admin@paatving.com

Thanks
Trx

fast250r
07-24-2003, 08:05 PM
He cheated me out of $200. He was going by Wicked400.

Glamis400ex
07-25-2003, 01:20 AM
Nail this little punk SOB's balls to the wall guys.:mad: This goes way past this website and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and had every intention to rip you off.

I remember whan I 1st saw him on here, he emailed me for some shocks or something, but it seemed weird so I passed on him....who knew:confused:

Why doesn't STR8wcked give out the info on this dirtbag and someone go "handle" this for us. Someone is bound to live less than 1 hour from him.

Keep the pressure on ..

Glamis

lars
07-25-2003, 10:07 AM
i cant believe he is doing this all over again on a different forum.wow he is looking to get hurt or somethin.

forced-racing
07-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know if this guy was selling stuff on E-bay, like CFM air boxes. I got burned by a guy there about the same time this stuff went on here. Let me know if anyone knows anything, I know how it sucks to get ripped off like that.

Thx, Todd

MOFO
07-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Ok, I just finished this entire thread. Are there any updates on this punk? I live in PA and travel around the entire state...if this guy is from PA, please let me know. I would help gather any "local" info for you guys.

Either way, if I had the money I would pay all of you guys back as long as you pressed charges the entire way on this person/kid. People like this need to be put away. :grr:

250exrider
07-30-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Charles,

I advise you to send back every single penny that you have taken from people over the Internet. I know for a fact that you live in Shenandoah, PA and are there at this exact moment (I traced your IP).
Holy crap i live in Pa too!:eek2:
If i had all the info i could easily report him.

Tlongs400
07-30-2003, 01:45 PM
HEY 250EXRIDER HOOK US UP MAN--I'LL SEND U A PM----THANKS

rmilli
07-30-2003, 01:51 PM
Please send us the info for the Police Station. He took me for almost $400 and I want to get it back. I am not really happy with the whole deal.

Glamis400ex
07-30-2003, 02:29 PM
SOMEONE DROP THE FRIGGIN HAMMER ALREADY ON THIS LOSER...QUIT GIVING HIM CHANCE TO COME THRU....HE IS PLAYING ALL YOU FOR SUCKERS...:mad:

THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE TOUGHER IT WILL BE...

Glamis

250exrider
07-30-2003, 02:32 PM
Can somebody please PM all the info on this guy so i can be further help.

rmilli
07-30-2003, 02:33 PM
Well I have asked a few people thru PM's for the info on this person. Haven't received anything yet. I definitely am going to press charges. No questions asked. Also mail fraud charges have been filed.

Tlongs400
07-30-2003, 02:38 PM
HEY GLAMIS ITS IN THE MAKIN --JUST A MATTER OF TIME--I PROMISE U THAT

250exrider
07-30-2003, 04:00 PM
know what **** it. i cant stand half of you's ppl.

you gave me a chance to give your money back.
im giving you a chance to get your money back

i could have been long gone by now and none of ya's wouldnt even know what to do bc this info is bs. you dont know me. i can see if you knew my addy and my name but u dont!

if you think u know so much then just press charges. i mean yeah u want your money back i know that. all you have to do is pm me or something and tell me whats up.

you dont have to act like a childish kid and go brag how tuff you are and how you want to beat me up.

that not getting you anywhere here!

im send out tom priority mail so you's will have it by tues latest.

and those of you who want to keep bragging then hell if you'll ever see it

works both ways.......you can keep running mouths..i can leave off here now and you will never here from me again and i can guarentee cops/post office wont catch me

or you can simply be quiet pm me if you want to tell me something.....and then ill gladly send your money!

so which one is it?
Your pretty cocky for somebody that can easily be put in jail.Also you said that the cops wont catch you,than how about federal agents?How does that sound?:devious: You WILL get your a** cought eventually.

sparks400ex101
07-30-2003, 07:02 PM
i say screw him call the police, youll get you money back he will be in jail and then you can sit back and relax knowing another ********* isnt ripping anyone off no more, and i can talk trash to him all i want he dont owe me no money cause if he did it would have been settled by now, i wouldnt whipe my *** with that scum

bansheeguy77
08-01-2003, 03:16 AM
Someone is bound to live less than 1 hour from him.

:eek: i live like 20 minutes from the kid. guys just call the cops on him he will be taken care of...especially when 30 ppl nail him for mail fraud :scary:

Rick400ex
08-01-2003, 04:52 PM
This has to be the most bizzare thread I've read on any forum anywhere.

Good luck to all the victims of this scam.

08-02-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by Tlongs400
HEY GLAMIS ITS IN THE MAKIN --JUST A MATTER OF TIME--I PROMISE U THAT

yay someones not a bunch of talk and is actually doing something. this is the first ever exiriders crime investigation thread:scary: :uhoh: :huh

that guy is an aszhole and noone should feal sorry for anything he is saying. He got scared when cops got involved but tried to play it cool by acting all king sh1t. but bud, happy to say it, if everyone on here isnt just a bunch of talk and does somewhere, you will be royally fuczked! have a nice day:)

L.Vegas400
08-04-2003, 06:37 PM
so him and his wife live with his aunt?

My Wife just went to get more $orders today. Ill be send them out tom

Glamis400ex
08-05-2003, 01:21 AM
WTF?? I thought this kid was like 14 or something?? Everything thing this kid says I would take as lies...

He probabaly sent out the remaining money he didnt already spend and now is scrambling to make the rest back.:ermm:

Glamis

Tlongs400
08-05-2003, 08:57 AM
NO HE IS LIKE 30 YEARS OLD OR SO---AND YES HE "WILL" BE TAKIN CARE OF--HE IS JUST A SORRY PIECE OF CRAP AND HE HAS TAKEN OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY ON AT LEAST 2 OTHER SITES.BUT I AM GETTIN MY MONEY BACK

ewalker302
08-05-2003, 11:19 PM
why dosent whoever has this guys info just post the hell out of it. So everybody that got screwed can do something about it.

You know the jerk is still reading this thread, and laughing his *** off because nobody will do anything.

I know sombody's got the info, just post it already.

Do you guys feel sorry for this piece of crap or what??
He certainly had no respect for anyone, so why the hell should we care.
I keep checking this thread every week or so hoping somebody had caught up with this guy.

People have been saying what they are gonna do for months now but I havent read any posts that anybodys done jack.

I mean are the people with the info too scared to post it or what?

PM it to me & I'll Post it.

I know thats not a good thing to put personal info out, but whats it gonna take to get something done?

The guy is committing felonys I don't think anybodys gonna get in trouble for ousting him.

Just post the address phone # whatever u got & to hell with this guy, we have already had people from at least 3 other places find this post & say he ripped them off too.

OK thats just people out there who have been on the site & found this thread!!!!!
Do you get it , thats a very very tiny percentage of the people who buy & sell stuff online even if its just ATV stuff. This guy sounds like a real scam artist to me, just acting like a kid so people figure its not worth the trouble, then pays back a couple of people who he ripped for small amounts, just so everybody else gives him enough time to hide out.

Who knows how much money he has scammed out of other people out there, during the time people are just sitting on the guys info. I would feel partly responsible.

I say all the rules should be out the window with this jerk.

Why are people protecting this guy??
I dont get it.

We can keep jerkin around and talkin to each other about this guy(useless). Or we can put his *** on the chopping block.

If anyone has gotten anywhere with this guy lets hear about it.
I mean if nobodys gonna do anything but talk about it what the hell is the use of this forum anyway, sure its usefull for people to kiss each others asses.
But it should be used for just this purpose -- to stop others from ripping us off, and it sure as hell shouldnt take 10-11 pages of posts before sombody steps up by slinging this guys info everywhere.

Post every thing you know about this jackass. So the people who did get scammed dont have to search out and try to pm everybody to gather enough info to press charges. Why are you making it difficult to bust this guys ***?

I dont care if this pisses someone off, but sack up and put the info out here for everybody.

If your scared to post it here post it somewhere else and tell us where it is.

Is that against the rules or some crap like that??

Just make up a fake e-bay auction & put the info there. Its not that big a deal.

Just think about it for a minute theres always a way.

I know i'd like to give the guy a call.
Let's just all go to his house and take his **** like he took everybody elses.

Even if you do its probably too late.
We just sat back and gave him plenty of time to cover his tracks.

Lets Just delete this thread and lets move on. May as well just get rid of this whole trader feedback forum too if this many people cant do anything about the biggest cheat out there.

Cause Im sick of hearin about everybody whos gonna pay him a visit or get his *** or whatever but then nothing???

Tlongs400
08-06-2003, 09:40 AM
HEY EWALKER FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE PM'ED A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON HERE AND A FEW HELPED A LITTLE AND 3 OR 4 WON'T RETURN MY PM'S SO I AM HANDLING THIS THE BEST WAY FOR "ME" SO IF U ARE TIRED OF READING THE THREAD ----JUST DON'T READ IT. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.SO DON'T COME ON HERE SAYING WHAT U WOULD DO AND WHAT U WOULDN'T DO----NEWBIES? :rolleyes:

Glamis400ex
08-06-2003, 12:21 PM
Everyone relax...We are only trying to help. It's easy for us to sit here and dictate what should be done.

I understand everyone's fustration, and no one should ever be the victim of fraud, unfortunately, some people are shady and will take atvantage of others.

Those of us commenting on this thread would possibly handle thing differently...no disrespect intended. I and others here would make some heads roll if it had happened to us, we're only voicing our disgust and anger....:)

Sorry to all who were taken...don't let up. NAIL HIM

Glamis

anywhereEx
08-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hear that this is not resolved as of yet:(

Tlongs400
08-06-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Sorry to hear that this is not resolved as of yet:( I WILL LET U GUYS KNOW WHAT HAPPENS,IT SHOULD NOT BE MUCH LONGER

ewalker302
08-06-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Tlongs400
HEY EWALKER FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE PM'ED A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON HERE AND A FEW HELPED A LITTLE AND 3 OR 4 WON'T RETURN MY PM'S SO I AM HANDLING THIS THE BEST WAY FOR "ME" SO IF U ARE TIRED OF READING THE THREAD ----JUST DON'T READ IT. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT.SO DON'T COME ON HERE SAYING WHAT U WOULD DO AND WHAT U WOULDN'T DO----NEWBIES? :rolleyes:

Hey Tlongs nice shout out.
Must have touched a nerve. All I was trying to do was to get you guys stirred up again so this dirtbag gets whats coming to him.
And for your info, the best way for "you" is working out real great.
Don't bash me just because you can't get anything done,
All I know is I keep reading posts about people who can't get any info on this guy and im getting sick of it, but dont tell me what not to read pal, I just want to see what happens.

My point is just make the info more accessable.
I didn't know it was you who was sitting on the info I just knew somebody had it.
Im sure everybody who got ripped off is relieved now that they know its being taken care of in the best way for "you".
I didnt bash anybody personally & I hate to see others taken advantage of. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I AM tired of this thread & I'll tell you what I would or would'nt do all day long if I feel like it & I'll probably tell you again if it takes much longer for something to happen. If you can't take it then dont read my posts. It's as simple as that.

By the way, I like the way you type in all caps, thats so intimidating.
Think this guy is trying to compensate for something?

----------------------------------CRYBABIES:rolleyes:

:bandit:

Pappy
08-06-2003, 05:29 PM
im all for hanging this guy by the short hairs but we cant be beating each other up over this dirt bag:macho start a new post when someone gets something accomplished or new info comes out:)

zroost
08-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Nail this little punk SOB's balls to the wall guys.:mad: This goes way past this website and he knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and had every intention to rip you off.

I remember whan I 1st saw him on here, he emailed me for some shocks or something, but it seemed weird so I passed on him....who knew:confused:

Why doesn't STR8wcked give out the info on this dirtbag and someone go "handle" this for us. Someone is bound to live less than 1 hour from him.

Keep the pressure on ..

Glamis you know I live less close enough where I would love to put this loud mouth liar in his place..He has challenged many already and I want you to challenge me you lying punk..yea I called you a punk...Plenty people do act big behind a screen but i am not one of them...Come on PUNK.step up so I can get the satisfaction..You ripped all these good people off that had trust in you...You are dirt...Name a meeting place so I can collect a debt...........

luvmyex
08-12-2003, 03:24 PM
Well it took me 3 months but i did get my plastic from him.Not what he said but i did get it.So if you do whoop his *** say one hit is from me just for being a chithead about it!

zroost
08-13-2003, 09:20 AM
Well I am glad you got your plastic from the skeez bag. You know what comes around goes around, so one day that thief will get his, if not by me then def by someone else....I hope all you guys that got ripped will run into him one day and get your revenge.
Please if someone really has info on this guy please pm me something to me ..............Thanks :devil:

zroost
08-19-2003, 08:43 AM
I went to this guys address that i was provided and it turned out to be no good? Well this lady answered the door and when i asked for chris she seemed all upset and said he doesnt live here
and i proceeded to ask does she know where he is...she slamed door.....I hung outside for awhile to see if the punk would show up and of course he didnt...This little boy has upset alot of people including whoever answered the door...If you read this little boy and you were hiding in the house then you have to look in the mirror every day and say to urself "I am a little punk". Stand up and be a man and take a good old fashion Philly *** woopin.
Sorry guys I tried.

Glamis400ex
08-19-2003, 08:51 AM
A+ for effort zroost...He'll get his I'm sure...:devil:

Glamis

JTRtrx250r
08-19-2003, 10:46 PM
man...i cannot beleive most of what I just read....I'da caught a plane(get to see some new sites lol) and pushed his face thru his ***,and if he was a kid...have my kid do it,the fact this maggot threatened to not pay if ppl dont play by his rules,every last bit of this was his "game-plan" ,multipul screen names,his cousins villa,you cant catch me..you think you know who I am,I was on vacation,if you smoke me like the squat to pee chicken-chit I amm...Im gonna put you in jail.,.......HAHAHA...MAN!!I'd sure love to see the judges face when he read this tread,I could be wrong but I think in this state anything over $300 is a federal crime(dont hold me to that tho),I wonder what it is in his state?....bottem line...I'd like to see and hear what a judge would say about this,Ive heard BAD stories about being the "prison yard FISH"......

sorry to see you guys get takin' for a ride by a spineless jellyfish,kharma works wonders....especially in the clink,

Did he finally get "pinched" or what....???????:confused:

Zroost....just keep makin' your rounds past that house every now and then.........thats IF he doesn't get caught;)

Rick400ex
09-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Is there an end to this story yet ?
http://atvcentral.com/images/hang.gif

DaveEX7
09-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Did someone nab this kid already or what?

derekhonda
09-30-2003, 10:09 PM
??????????

DaveEX7
10-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Update maybe??

rmilli
10-03-2003, 08:09 PM
I haven't heard anything yet

exman
11-08-2003, 12:50 PM
and be done with it, I believe that this type of fraud can fall under a felony, because of the postal system involved. Not sure, but that is one bad A#@ us govt agency you don't want on your back. Hope you all get your cash back.

DaveEX7
11-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Who here ACTUALLY got money back?

K_Fulk
03-26-2004, 09:31 PM
Any new news?

fast250r
03-26-2004, 10:40 PM
NO new updates. I called his house and he is 13 years old. His parents think we are all mistaken and lying. I lost $200 to this kid. I would like to make a house call to them and see what they say then.....:devil:

SGA
03-27-2004, 07:44 AM
So what happened here? Did everyone get thier money back? Did the kid, or whoever he is get nabbed?

SubnetZero
04-11-2004, 11:13 PM
??????

just skimmed all the threads on this.. whatever happened ???

300exPat
04-13-2004, 02:20 PM
alright so all of you people are telling me that you are letting a 13 year old rip you off and he gets a extra 500$ because no1 has the balls to sue him??

04-26-2004, 11:03 PM
This has been one of the most exciting threads I have ever read! You guys should think about publishing this in a book or something! Maybe the proceeds will get you some of your money back.:cool: I hope justice is served. I am really curious about this person and his background. Good Luck Guys.:macho

Toadz400
08-04-2004, 10:36 PM
:huh ...I just read through 5 f'in pages to find out that NO ONE did a single thing about it???

I'm 16 and even I know not to mess around with people like this, I would've had the authorities on his *** a month after he f'ed with me.

I still can't believe nothing was done...and it seems just because he was 13?? That's still a felony...I'm sure he'll be tried as an adult and get his time...

doctor_915
08-05-2004, 01:37 AM
What in the hell are people thinking these days? Why don't you let him put it off for the next 2 years so you can't take it to court. BTW I wouldn't believe anyone who says they've received payment b/c he can always go to another computer.

roar
08-05-2004, 04:44 AM
If the kid is only 13 years old then the parents should be held accountable for this. I know they did not do it but they should be keeping tabs on the little creep.

SGA
08-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Ive been following this thread since it started. I dont know what happened here, people were gonna get thier money back I thought. Had his address and everything. Maybe the people who lost money just wussed out. :D Just pokin. So, what did happen?:confused:

Toadz400
08-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Ive been following this thread since it started. I dont know what happened here, people were gonna get thier money back I thought. Had his address and everything. Maybe the people who lost money just wussed out. :D Just pokin. So, what did happen?:confused:

Yea I agree with you, I was expecting something to actually be done considering they had all the information and evidence to take this punk down, but I guess they all wussed out:p .

K_Fulk
08-05-2004, 08:09 PM
https://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud/MailFraudComplaint.htm

Click on the link to file a mail fraud complaint form. It may take awhile to get any results but it worked for me.

SGA
08-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Hmm, looks like this thief has messed with the wrong person!
Theres a good thread going in the open about him. Heres the link:
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118169&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

2002400ex
08-08-2004, 01:24 AM
put his @$$ in juvy then:grr:

gumby2461
07-24-2005, 04:26 PM
wow i actually read 8 pages this is a pretty deep thread wat hapened did u guys do nethinig bout this 13 yr old sh*t i would fouind hi a** in week and got my moneys worth:devil: :devil: :devil:

RiderTRX400ex
07-24-2005, 10:53 PM
god damn!, you guys gutta do somethin about him! dont let him slip out of your reach.. hes gutta be punished for it!!

Jake250ex
08-11-2005, 07:27 PM
instead of doing all this paper work and what not, why not gather up everyone he ripped off and show up at his doorstep :eek:

I think he'd eagerly fork over some cash.. or maybe a few household items :D

ridinthedunes
08-11-2005, 07:39 PM
It must be a bunch of young kids saying "go to his house and beat him up"..........
You think it makes ya seem cool, but see who's laughing when you're in jail and he doesn't have to pay anything.
Just do what the grownups do and go through the local police and file complaints/claims with anyone you can.

This is a great site with allot of intelligent people, try and not let your emotions get the better of you, or get others of like minds fired up to do something stupid.

Anyway, hope everything is going well with the members who this guy stole from. sometimes it takes a while to get justice but it sounds like you're doing what's best for you and your families.

Just my one cent,
Rob

JTRtrx250r
08-11-2005, 07:52 PM
06-10-2003 09:12 AM ;)

BTW, Thanks for reminding me to unsubscribe to this thread :D