PDA

View Full Version : Canadian dealer with online catalog

promisc
06-10-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi, im looking for a Canadian dealer that have an online parts catalog on their website. Like Rocky Mountain ATV. My local dealer doesnt have one so i need to call each time i want a price :(

forum
06-10-2003, 08:27 AM
there wont be any. If i were you i'd buy from the states anyway. WIth there dollar plumiting and ours on the rise its by far a better deal. When the shop ships the stuff to you tell them to write down that its only worth like 40 bucks so the duty and all that wont be alot.

promisc
06-10-2003, 08:31 AM
ok, Is Rocky Mountain ATV the best (complete catalog and low prices) in the US?

brim400ex
06-10-2003, 08:51 AM
motovan bought out tucker rocky up here. they have an on line catalog at www.motovan.com.

brim400ex
06-10-2003, 08:55 AM
you can also try www.kpx-kimpex.com and partscanada.com.

400exr
06-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Try Royal Ditributing at www.royaldistributing.com They have really good prices and fast shipping.

400exBro
06-10-2003, 09:59 AM
www.splashndirt.com

tell guy Timo N sent ya.

Rip_Tear
06-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 400exr
Try Royal Ditributing at www.royaldistributing.com They have really good prices and fast shipping.

This place is pretty good, depending on what you want. They can order stuff to, if you phone in... Quadstar18 works at one, I believe... I buy: oil filters, oil, manuals, etc there... You can even get a free catalog! Our dollar going up is pretty nice too, so if you can't find it at Royal... Good luck!

DEAL
06-10-2003, 12:24 PM
We got some new Nova Scotian's in here I see.

Fibe Industries
06-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Not up yet but I will have us and canadian pricing with a complete line of parts I carry. Give me a call And Ill see what kind of parts I can get for you.
www.fibeindustries,tk

400exBro
06-10-2003, 02:07 PM
Adam, do you sponser Canadian riders?? i race jr class and want to run some of your products and represent you... i will catch up with you at gopher dunes this weekend... do you want a resume??

Quad18star
06-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Promisc , depending on what you might need , I might be able to help you out. Like Rip_Tear said, I work for Royal Distributing ( www.royaldistributing.com). You can't order from Motovan themselves cuz they deal with dealers and stores only , not the general public . We deal primarilly with Motovan , Power Twins ( aka Parts Canada), Kimpex , Thibeault Recreation and I'm trying to get something in the works to see if Royal wants to start dealing with Splash 'N Dirt . If you want , you can message me and I can maybe get you some deals from Can-West ATV or High Speed Dirt . I know Mark LeScerbo , the owner of High Speed Dirt pretty well. Give me a should with your needs . Lataz

forum
06-10-2003, 02:43 PM
i've found motovan houses you. way over priced. Im willing to bet that buying stuff from the states is alot cheaper then any canadian dealer besides adam. Adams prices are usualy what you see them for in the states plus the exchange rate.

Quad18star
06-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Some of the Motovan stuff is pricey , but it all depends on what it is . On most everything you see in the Motovan catalogues , we can usually beat by 10 %-15% . Benefits to ordering from a Canadian dealer , are that you save on not having to pay Duty fees , exchange rates , insurance and docking fees for products comming from the USA . Plus , when ordering through Royal Distributing , if the product is in stock , when send it out same day or next day delivery . We get things from our Guelph warehouse to Vancouver or PEI within 3 days , and the costs usually aren't too expensive for shipping . I try and support Canadian companies and manufacturers like High Speed Dirt , who build products here in Canada and support our racers . When was the last time Laeger , Lonestar or anyother American company supported our riders or our series? Motovan , Parts Canada , Kimpex , Royal Distributing , all sponsor riders and give support to the racing series for both Motocross bikes and Quads . try and keep the Canadian dollar here in Canada with our companies.

400exBro
06-11-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by forum
i've found motovan houses you. way over priced. Im willing to bet that buying stuff from the states is alot cheaper then any canadian dealer besides adam. Adams prices are usualy what you see them for in the states plus the exchange rate.

i would have to agree with him... Motovan/royal wanted 430 bucks canadian for 1 itp beadlock rim... just one, i can get 2 douglas ultimates for that price from splash n dirt.... that is wrong you are ripping us off, no wonder we don't see that many people racing, it is too damn expensive for us.... i bet if people like adam starting selling at that price a lot more people would be racing... damn i would have away better machine then i do now...

forum
06-11-2003, 02:06 AM
adam sells 8x8 integrated hub hipers for around 275 a piece. thats a sweet deal.

400exBro
06-11-2003, 09:12 AM
ya thanks for telling me now....:p i want hipers but they got to damn expensive, so bought burgards....: