PDA

View Full Version : Free ride in NW PA. Is anyone still interested?

hondaracer31
06-10-2003, 03:52 AM
I have rented Countyline MX, near Titusville PA, for the day of July 12, 2003 (that's a Saturday). I am prepared to let EX Riders members and there friends ride for free! Also you can camp at the track for free Friday night and Saturday night if you want. And you can ride Sunday also, but it will cost $15 (Sunday only).
You can check out the tracks web site for info on the track and maps to the track at, www.countylinemotocross.com
I know we are getting lots of EX Riders rides and races going on now that summer is here, so I'd like to know if anyone is still interested in this one.;)
Thank you,

redroost85
06-10-2003, 06:45 AM
I am fairly certain that I will be able to go. There are some other MX events going on around that time, but I would still like to ride up there with you guys. I am looking forward to meeting other EXriders, thanks for hooking all this up man!:D

hondaracer31
06-10-2003, 08:33 AM
Well I'm not sure this ride is going to happen on that date now. I just got back from the doctors, and it looks like it is going to be August before I can ride again.:mad: :mad: :(
The doctor says it's the worst broken clavicle he's ever seen!
Maybe it would be better to wait until the end of the season??

YZROOSTINYA
06-10-2003, 10:49 PM
where are you in relation to philly(or the track more importantly)

I will be interested after I come back from WV the 12th of July

hondaracer31
06-11-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
where are you in relation to philly(or the track more importantly)

I will be interested after I come back from WV the 12th of July
The track in in North Western PA, about 50 miles from Erie. But I think the free ride is going to be postponed.
Since I put up the money, I would like to be able to ride. (see my last post, above)

Tommy 17
06-11-2003, 03:26 AM
yeah i think if we waited it would be better... the h.m. ride is that weekend... and i'm probably goin there from wed to sunday...

06-11-2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer31
I have rented Countyline MX, near Titusville PA, for the day of July 12, 2003 (that's a Saturday). I am prepared to let EX Riders members and there friends ride for free! Also you can camp at the track for free Friday night and Saturday night if you want. And you can ride Sunday also, but it will cost $15 (Sunday only).
You can check out the tracks web site for info on the track and maps to the track at, www.countylinemotocross.com
I know we are getting lots of EX Riders rides and races going on now that summer is here, so I'd like to know if anyone is still interested in this one.;)
Thank you,
hmmm ,..very tempting ,...I would like check it out

mxdave28
06-11-2003, 02:57 PM
Im there dude! :devil: thats crap to hear about the Docs response on yr collar bone! that sucks goat balls:( hey i might be going up tomorrow depending on the weather of course.:rolleyes: