PDA

View Full Version : best deal on FCR carbs?

lilpoppy
06-09-2003, 03:54 PM
I want to buy a FCR and dont want to pay $450, I've heard of a place that sells them for $350, but I don't know where it s or what the link is to it.

Also who has the best deal on sparks exhaust?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kevin

06-09-2003, 04:07 PM
get both of them from sparks they r the cheapest

lilpoppy
06-09-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
get both of them from sparks they r the cheapest

Thanks, Ill call them tomorrow. So what is the lowest they might go on the carb and exhaust as a package?

06-09-2003, 04:16 PM
im sure u could probably talk them down but if u are gonna go with the pipe from sparks then i would go with the carb from them as well at the same time cuz u will save on shipping...i got my pipe filter and jets and everything from them they were really nice about it and gave me recommendations and everything...im sure u could get them to go down a little but im pretty sure sparks FCR isnt like all the other FCR carbs it is personallized by CS so im not sure but thats where im gettin my carb

JD400exrider
06-09-2003, 04:53 PM
lilpoppy I thought you had a fcr 39 and a curtis sparks pipe :confused: :confused:

I take it you smoked a couple of your friends in the sand last weekend and they want to get up to speed with you :D ;)

Colby at C&D has the fcr39 for cheeper last time I checked and that includes the adjusting screw. He will jet it for you also.

Check with C&D for the pipe. I believe he can get their pipe also. Yesterday there was a full sparks pipe on e bay ;)

Good Luck.

06-09-2003, 04:59 PM
isnt sparks fcr 39 modded by sparks though cuz if it aint i kno where i can get it for cheap and tell us the price of C&D so i can compare ;)

lilpoppy
06-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Ya I already have all that stuff I'm letting my friend post under my name because I used his computer to post on here once and now it won't let him create his own name for some reason. He is trying to make a quad that is faster than myne now.:mad:

06-09-2003, 05:08 PM
heh u have the almost exact same set up i want

lilpoppy
06-09-2003, 05:36 PM
I'm not trying to make it faster than you, I'm trying to get that banshee man.The 13.2:1 is going to own you guys. Oh and the 426, this is great, its time for me to win now :cool:

Chef
06-09-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by lilpoppy
I'm not trying to make it faster than you, I'm trying to get that banshee man.The 13.2:1 is going to own you guys. Oh and the 426, this is great, its time for me to win now :cool:

Why not make it 14:1? ;)

Ketch
06-09-2003, 05:53 PM
Lilpoppy, I just puchase both of them from C&D in the last month and the X6 pipe with spark arrester was 520.00 that also ceramic coated. And the carb was 420 with cable i think. I went and got the cable from the local honda dealer.

lilpoppy
06-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Ketch
Lilpoppy, I just puchase both of them from C&D in the last month and the X6 pipe with spark arrester was 520.00 that also ceramic coated. And the carb was 420 with cable i think. I went and got the cable from the local honda dealer.

Cool, thanks Ill call them and maybe try to get a better deal on the exhaust through sparks.