PDA

View Full Version : keyed car!

honda 400ex 69
06-09-2003, 02:43 PM
my brothers car got keyed and i he was wondering how much it would be to fix. it is on the front hood it is a 2 foot by 1 foot area.

it was on a 93 infinitie J30 if that helps

thanks for the help.

06-09-2003, 02:47 PM
some ugly ***** around here keyed a car and got charged with 3rd degree felony for criminal mischeif

is 3rd the worst?

Giz400ex
06-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Well, he's probably gonna have to paint the entire hood and it also depends on what kind of body shop he goes to. But, without seeing the rest of the car, is it actually worth it:confused: :confused:

honda 400ex 69
06-09-2003, 02:51 PM
its mint no rust or any scratches.

it was our grandparents and u know how old people take car of cars. its like brand new.

Nausty
06-09-2003, 03:23 PM
3rd degree isn't the worst degree it gets worse as you go up.

We gotta 66 mustang and about a month after we got in painted some $#@%&$ keyed the entire side of it.:mad: :grr:

06-09-2003, 03:26 PM
whats the worst?

K_Fulk
06-09-2003, 03:58 PM
1st

bluebaron
06-09-2003, 04:42 PM
why are people dumb enough to key cars,:confused:

sly400ex
06-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
3rd degree isn't the worst degree it gets worse as you go up.

Actually class X is the worst and 4th is the least.......:o

Are the scratches in th epaintt or just the clearcoat? Paint and labor will both be expensive for that car!!:scary:

Bean
06-09-2003, 05:31 PM
i have had luck like that with my truck, first it was chillin outside my friends house, and someone kindly smacked the mirror off with a bat, then i wrecked it a few months later, and someone took my bookbag out of the bed of my truck, and smashed my windshield with it, then took the bag and did something with it, im still hot over that sh*t

rdmex
06-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07
why are people dumb enough to key cars,:confused:

i really would like to know, i painted my truck over spring break, it was keyed the first day i drove back to school.

FourFiftyFour
06-09-2003, 07:32 PM
the 2nd day of my senior year someone broke my antenna off and stole it....... and the my junior yr someone left hate notes all over my truck and tried to slash my tires and i never found out who did that... i did however catch the ppl who chunked mud and rocks into my radiator and chipped my paint........... i got them in trouble by the school cops and they even got sent to court... i was gettin tired of repairin my truck just cuz ppl hated me cuz it was a new vehicle

blondie69
06-10-2003, 12:01 AM
damn.....thats dumb of ppls to do. slash tires, key vechiles, smash windows and so far. that isn't gonna be good when i get a vechile and i start drivin it to school....but i doubt much would happen seeing as theres a camera right close to the student parking lot. mind u theres like 15 cars there and thats all:rolleyes:

the worst any of my friends have done is key cars (i thought it was totally dumb for them to do) and one of them tied a cement block underneath a dudes truck that he hates.....he thought it would flip the truck:rolleyes: he isn't the brightest crayon in the box, lol. the guy found out who he was and beat the chit outa him...:eek2:

John
06-10-2003, 07:44 AM
my neighbor had a POS mazda pick up and the last week of school some one bent the hood down to the motor by jumping on it he never did get it fixed now hes got another POS

Crazy4bluEx
06-10-2003, 09:52 AM
well its just one of those things, back in `96 we bought a brand new corvette, and had it for about 3 months... Well my mom and her b.f. broke up so he decided to poor paint thinner all over the car, and slash all 4 tires while she was parked at best buy.... lets just say she was Po'd but people get over all the stupid stuff eventually, its not that big of a deal... just something to suck up and go on....

*K*