PDA

View Full Version : You ever get the feeling?...

infantry317
06-09-2003, 01:57 AM
Monkeyboy's dying words..."HEY, Y'ALL WATCH THIS!" :devil:

06-09-2003, 02:18 AM
I get the feeling too but i don't think it would be spelled that way....lmao

Guy400
06-09-2003, 02:33 AM
As the quad is wrecking I think it would be "dam da greeen smocks..."

06-09-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

ROFLMFAO

infantry317
06-09-2003, 02:39 AM
yur rit abot the spelin rico :blah:

Knight440
06-09-2003, 02:55 AM
Hey Monkeyboy leave them Prairie dogs alone :mad:

MONKEYPOX
Facts about monkeypox, the possible cause of prairie dog-related illnesses

The disease has never before been reported in the Western Hemisphere. It is usually found in remote villages in Central and West Africa.
Monkeypox is related to the virus that caused smallpox, and smallpox vaccinations also give protection against it.
The death rate among those with monkeypox ranges from 1 to 10 percent, with the highest rates among young children.
The disease is usually transmitted to people from squirrels and primates through a bite or contact with the animal's blood.

JUSTINcredible
06-09-2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Knight440
Hey Monkeyboy leave them Prairie dogs alone :mad:

MONKEYPOX
Facts about monkeypox, the possible cause of prairie dog-related illnesses

The disease has never before been reported in the Western Hemisphere. It is usually found in remote villages in Central and West Africa.
Monkeypox is related to the virus that caused smallpox, and smallpox vaccinations also give protection against it.
The death rate among those with monkeypox ranges from 1 to 10 percent, with the highest rates among young children.
The disease is usually transmitted to people from squirrels and primates through a bite or contact with the animal's blood.

he must have been in Wisconsin cuz on the news last night they had a story about ppl getting sick from domestic prarie dogs.. he just better stay out of Minnesota

CowsBitePeople
06-09-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Guy400

LMAO