PDA

View Full Version : Dedication

mxdave28
06-08-2003, 03:22 PM
In Loving Memory of Kyle L. Goodman & Matthew T. Bucholz who died june 6th in an atv accident we love u guys and we will all miss u!! Godspeed

Matt, with everything that i have told you i really wish that you would have just listened to my advise.:( we'll will miss you guys at the track...and matt when i get there, you and i will go rounds!! this just aint right.

CowsBitePeople
06-08-2003, 03:23 PM
:(

crazybuffalo
06-08-2003, 03:26 PM
that sux:(

06-08-2003, 03:26 PM
what happened

06-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
what happened & where at ?:(

QuAdRaCeR244
06-08-2003, 03:37 PM

Rastus
06-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Sorry to hear this :( :(

Could you fill us in on where?

CHAUNCY
06-08-2003, 03:51 PM

mxdave28
06-08-2003, 03:59 PM
sorry, i was talking with one of my other friends on ICQ about this trying to get more info on what excatly happend.....according to him they were both riding last night goofying around having fun, well, fun was playing on the road with no helmets:grr: :( apparently they were cruzing right along going the oppisite direction when they hit head on. they must have been hauling some arse cause both of them were nowhere near the quads and took a while before they were found.

Happend near Oil City, Pa both of them raced at CountyLine Motocross track and both did very well in the blaster class and in fact both were doing extremely well this year, they both stepped it up a level

roostin_dale
06-08-2003, 04:52 PM
thats bad to hear...scares me sometimes:(

Narly R
06-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Man Im soo sorry! Thats too bad! It makes me mad that people dont ware helmates! Maybe that wouldnt have did any good in this case, but there was this guy at the dunes and he was halin arse all over jumpin and almost landed on my friend so we flipped him off!

God bless them!:)

Nausty
06-08-2003, 04:57 PM
man I feel sorry for em' but at the same time it kinda makes me mad because this is what puts our sport in danger. It sux either way though and I really do feel sorry for them.:(

Tommy 17
06-08-2003, 04:58 PM
:( i just heard about it... if only they would have had on helmets...

how old were they???

Martin Blair
06-08-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
man I feel sorry for em' but at the same time it kinda makes me mad because this is what puts our sport in danger. It sux either way though and I really do feel sorry for them.:(

yeah i feel sorry for them but at this time we and our sport didnt need this.

QuadJunkies
06-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by mxdave28
In Loving Memory of Kyle L. Goodman & Matthew T. Bucholz who died june 6th in an atv accident we love u guys and we will all miss u!! Godspeed

Matt, with everything that i have told you i really wish that you would have just listened to my advise.:( we'll will miss you guys at the track...and matt when i get there, you and i will go rounds!! this just aint right. this is so sad.Im so sorry....God bless..:(

EvilJester400EX
06-08-2003, 10:11 PM
:( I hate it when stuff like this happens.

"BLAHH"300!!
06-08-2003, 11:44 PM
nighttime right?
where were their lights?

blondie69
06-08-2003, 11:59 PM
awh....i'm so sorry to hear about that:(

did u know them personally?

"BLAHH"300!!
06-09-2003, 12:14 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. duneflaggs at halfstaff today.

Didn't mean to sound heartless before.

06-09-2003, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by "BLAHH"300!!
nighttime right?
where were their lights?

They raced, they usually take them off.;)

That sucks to hear about that. How old were they?

sly400ex
06-09-2003, 08:42 AM
Sorry for the loss, I found this in the news....... : (

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ibsys/20030608/lo_wtae/1650285

JHF219
06-09-2003, 09:27 AM
Ok i do feel sorry for them i dont want my post to sound heartless !! but everyone on here is pissing and moaning cause the CSPC is looking into banning ATVs and it is **** like this that causes them to start looking into it !! everything in our industry is getting bigger and better but we deffinetley dont need more deaths to add to thier list !! WTF did they not think to wear a helmet? i never ride without a helmet except when im moving the wheeler from the yard to the garage !! and wth where they riding at night ? especially if they were racers and removed the lights ? are they stupid? im sorry if this is a heartless post i dont mean for it to be im sorry for the loss but come on people if you want this sport to survive stop doing ignorant shi* like this !

RoadkillerRyan
06-09-2003, 09:36 AM
Sorry to hear that and they were so young, 17 and 16.
Guys, I just want you will to be careful out there and wear the god damn helmets

Got Huevos?
06-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
Ok i do feel sorry for them i dont want my post to sound heartless !! but everyone on here is pissing and moaning cause the CSPC is looking into banning ATVs and it is **** like this that causes them to start looking into it !! everything in our industry is getting bigger and better but we deffinetley dont need more deaths to add to thier list !! WTF did they not think to wear a helmet? i never ride without a helmet except when im moving the wheeler from the yard to the garage !! and wth where they riding at night ? especially if they were racers and removed the lights ? are they stupid? im sorry if this is a heartless post i dont mean for it to be im sorry for the loss but come on people if you want this sport to survive stop doing ignorant shi* like this !

i agree whole heartedly about this with u. thats why they are "OFF ROAD" Vehicles <spelling

mxdave28
06-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Ok let me see if i can recap all the questions w/o doing quotes...

how old were they? Kyle was 16 and Matt had just turned 17 in May.

Did they have lights? no both have blasters and neither had lights due to both of them race.

Where they riding at night? Yes

Did they have helmets on? No, like i said in my first post, i have told matt about doing that all the time(riding w/o helmet) and he just says but im at home playing around. (this is to everyone reading this) i dont give a dang what your doing where a friggin helmet, there is another ExRider here that could have and would have died if he had not been wearing his helmet! and u know who u are and im glad your still around to guide me.

JHForman250R...im not offended by your comments at all, i completely agree, this was a stupid death completely retarded, and i am mad at both of them. today was viewing and it was very hard, alot of the racers were there trying to console each other and make things go better. your right we didnt need this with the CPSC hot on our tails thats for sure but, i needed this to vent, i have always keeped things bottled up and now i am more into venting and getting it out and be free. well, i think that about wraps it up.

Nausty
06-09-2003, 03:27 PM
yeah over all the time i've been here i've heard a lot of stories from people wanting prayers or talking about how lucky they were when they crashed without wearing a helmet and were "just playing around".:(

jcv400ex
06-10-2003, 03:23 AM
Yeah, I heard about that. Figured it had to be Blasters. Man this sucks, sorry to hear that Dave, it sucks loosing someone you rode with and stuff. :ermm: