PDA

View Full Version : razor2 and kenda review

Pappy
06-08-2003, 02:26 PM
well, i really put these 2 new types to teh test today. they both preformed awesome. the razor 2 rears dont slide as well as the regular razor but man they get the job done in the mud. i rode for almost a straight hour at rausch creek and went thru the rock garden there 3 times...no punctures or even noticable scrapes on teh side walls. they are about twice the wieght of the original tire but if you are looking for a tire to run when the chit gets gooey....keep them in mind:)

Pappy
06-08-2003, 02:30 PM
the front kenda klaw did really well in the woods also. the one track was literally 4 or 5 inches of thick solid mud and only one time did the front slide out in a turn(my fault) they handled great in the woods and when the trails got rutted they tracked perfectly. i used to run razor fronts and they felt a bit uncontrolable at times. the kendas are a great value as a replacement for stockers or an all around good front tire.

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-08-2003, 02:37 PM
I'm happy with my Kenda's as well :devil:

BTW Pappy, are your fronts on backwards, or are they reversable? I have mine the other way...just wondering :p

quadrcr87
06-08-2003, 05:05 PM
nice review pappy and have you ever riden on rear klaws? if so how did they compare

TrickBlaster'03
06-08-2003, 06:31 PM
i think the razr 2's look really nice liek they could tear some **** up

Martin Blair
06-08-2003, 08:06 PM
how about the klaw rears i need soem enw tires for XC/MX how r they?

Pappy
06-09-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by HN400exracer
how about the klaw rears i need soem enw tires for XC/MX how r they?

ill link rico...he has the klaw mx'rs maybe he can help with them.

Tommy 17
06-09-2003, 04:36 AM
the razor 2s throw a ton of mud... trust me... i was behind pappy in the gncc course i know... i didn't see him spin once... me with the 18 turfs i was spinnin like crazy!!!!

DEAL
06-09-2003, 10:46 AM
Kenda fronts work awesome, I don't have much experience with front tires since I go through rears twice as quick but my kenda fronts work awesome, I haven't pushed the front end once since I bought them.

06-09-2003, 10:53 AM
I just got a set of razor 2 fronts ...I am very happy with them

Rip_Tear
06-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Good review, I want Razor rears, I have new Kendra Front Max's right now and they track awsome! The rears are still good though.

bmw500hp
06-09-2003, 03:34 PM
somebody loan Pappy some Klaw rears so he can run the course once with his Razors then again the Klaws and give us the full monty:p

Pappy, why don't you start a new biz.."Products Tested by Pappy" :cool:

Pappy
06-09-2003, 03:38 PM
well i was pretty happy with them....and tommy can atest to the fact i didnt ***** the quad none....them rocks are HARD on stuff:p

i try to be honest when backing a product...i was almost ready to tell atv fourplay their brake line clamps sucked when the other brand i have did almost the same thing thiers did:p i will say that their clamps are ok...just overpriced;)