PDA

View Full Version : when idiots ride quads...

Stevie-D
06-08-2003, 12:19 PM
my bro was ridin the 400ex as few minits ago, and i was on the trailboss..anyways...he does a donut, and the thing hooks up on the shale hes in...thing dumps him off, then sets itself back down on all fours...lmao..he looked sooo scared as he was fallin:devil:

anyone else got any foolish things youve done on your quad?

4wheelboy
06-08-2003, 12:44 PM
last winter i was flying around a corner on a utilty quad and the plow dug into the ground and sent me flying off to the left it was pretty funny my mom was laughing atleast

foxracingboy
06-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Last winter we had a big big snow/ice storm here. and i was flying around a corner on my rancher and its a big *** curve to and it gose downhill so i was in 5th pinned and all of a sudden it got real loose and then started doing 360's i swear it had to be at least 5 are 6 times. That prob. was the best time i ever had on that thing

400exrules
06-08-2003, 03:15 PM
this isnt really a foolish thing cuz everyone has had it happen, bu when i was learning how to ride i used to get real embarassed when i stalled because all these guys on pimped ***** drag banshees and stuff looked at me weird lol

QuAdRaCeR244
06-08-2003, 03:17 PM
i get going real fast then i stand up and dive off the front and just let the quad hit me;)

"BLAHH"300!!
06-08-2003, 03:17 PM
..i let a freind ride mine once...he was riding my big-bear, and ai passed him, cut a do-nut on pavment, and shook it side to side as i sped off in front of him...he wanted to try it...i should known better when he asked me how...i let him, he got about halfway around, and it cought, he freaked when the inside wheels came up, and gassed it. the front came up, laid him on his ***, the bike shot out like a rockett and into a tree..
all the camotion i didn't notice my rear fender was missing.

me..
i was drinking and riding one night, i know i know...it was a party in a cow pasture, we had a bon-fire, and a couple other bikes, i took a ride with a polaris, half-way through the ride, we turn around, and he takes off fast...now i couldn't be beaten by a polaris, so i took the inside and smoked him outa the corner, befor the corner was over, my backtire cought on a cow turd, and sent me flyin'. i broke my color bone...pretty much knocked my sensless for a minute..i tried riding it back,
i only made it to 3rd gear and blacked out..
""wow..look at all the color's""

yesterday
..freind went to load my big-bear into his truck, and ran it right through the back window of his truck...haha...hehe..i told him to put the spare tire up there and we'd move it after he loaded it..."nah i got it man"..tisk.tisk.

CowsBitePeople
06-08-2003, 03:25 PM
the other day i wheelied down the road in 3rd gear hit the grab bar, brakes didnt bring it nback down then my left tire popped and sent me into the corner of a concrete wall in front of my house....then the quad fell on me :o ....Broke the rotor, rotor hum and calipers :rolleyes:

ridesa02400EX
06-08-2003, 03:29 PM
i was riding on the back of my friends utility quad and we were goin about 40 mph and my friend dared me to jump so i jumped off

QuAdRaCeR244
06-08-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ridesa02400EX
i was riding on the back of my friends utility quad and we were goin about 40 mph and my friend dared me to jump so i jumped off

good job:devil:

400exrules
06-08-2003, 04:15 PM
i ran over a redwood tree :huh

QuAdRaCeR244
06-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i ran over a redwood tree :huh

:eek: :huh

RIjon
06-08-2003, 04:27 PM
:huh :ermm: :huh