PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jeff@Quadshop go Cannondale?

infantry317
06-08-2003, 11:25 AM
Hey Jeff, I've been considering switching to a more powerful quad. I really don't want to tear into my 400ex engine. Do you think it would be worth trading my EX on a Cannibal? I am a fairly agressive rider, but I don't want to do any real big upgrades. Maybe nerfs and a pipe. I see everyone 'cept you dumping and running from their Dales. What's your .02?
Thanks,
Scott :confused:

FourFiftyFour
06-08-2003, 11:52 AM
I would go for it..... enough places are startin to make parts for them and they are awesome to ride.... I really like mine, its the biggest adrenaline rush... the only two quads Ive ridden that have been fast like it was a 265r and the Predator I raced, on my cannibal I have the moto a arms and im gettin a new HMF slip on and an axle is all

06-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by infantry317
Hey Jeff, I've been considering switching to a more powerful quad. I really don't want to tear into my 400ex engine. Do you think it would be worth trading my EX on a Cannibal? I am a fairly agressive rider, but I don't want to do any real big upgrades. Maybe nerfs and a pipe. I see everyone 'cept you dumping and running from their Dales. What's your .02?
Thanks,
Scott :confused:

The cannondales are very fast and impressive quads... If you want more power...the Cdale is it..:cool:

Oh yeah they handle great too..:devil:

Pappy
06-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Oh yeah they handle great too..:devil:

did you bend jeffs axle:bandit:

Striker49
06-08-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I wouldnt doubt it, he breaks something every time he rides...no matter what hes on! :eek:

cdalejef
06-08-2003, 02:25 PM
I bent the axle trying to do my impression of Creech!:eek2:

The Cannondale has been the best most reliable quad I have ever owned! Mine is an 03 and Rowlrag's is an 02 so I can't speak for the 01's and early 02's. The only problem we have had is the fuel pump getting hot. We moved them to the back of the subframe and that has solved the problem.
They have insane power and handle just as well if not better than my old long travel 250R. I owe my recient success in the GNCC's to the Cannondale! The thing is a submarine and didn't miss a beat in any of the muddy races this season. Even in some water that was up to the seat in FL!
A new company www.cdaleparts.com was just started by a former employee of Cannondale. He has contacts with companys that supplied parts to Cannondale. He can get almost anything you will ever need. Other companies are stepping up to produce other parts.
If you can find a clean 02 or 03 then I say go for it! I can also get you new 02's or 03's if you want to go that rout.

hope this helps

infantry317
06-08-2003, 03:16 PM
Thanks everyone :)

FourFiftyFour
06-08-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I
A new company www.cdaleparts.com was just started by a former employee of Cannondale. He has contacts with companys that supplied parts to Cannondale. He can get almost anything you will ever need. Other companies are stepping up to produce other parts.

I called Steve to get an engine manual so I could get my motor fixed and I waited for two weeks and it never came... and it still hasnt come yet and its been a month now.......... :ermm: :ermm:

cdalejef
06-09-2003, 01:42 AM
I have one Kara, IM me!

06-09-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

Kinda....:eek:

He was intent on jumping all the jumps at the MX track we went too for some reason. I told him not to try to hang with me and the 416 but he insisted he do it anyway.....:o and now he's got a bent axle from it...:devil: LMAO

infantry317
06-09-2003, 01:56 AM
Now who wants to trade me a Dale? :devil:

cdalejef
06-09-2003, 02:05 AM
Kinda....:eek:

He was intent on jumping all the jumps at the MX track we went too for some reason. I told him not to try to hang with me and the 416 but he insisted he do it anyway.....:o and now he's got a bent axle from it...:devil: LMAO :(

06-09-2003, 02:15 AM
:(

I can say Jeff has the fullest and most extended no footer I have ever seen....:eek:

Maybe the jackleg that went with us will have the pic developed of us showin off our MX skills....

FourFiftyFour
06-09-2003, 03:33 AM
I have one Kara, IM me!

i finally found someone w dsl to d/l it for me

hessianmx111
06-09-2003, 05:07 AM
I can say Jeff has the fullest and most extended no footer I have ever seen....:eek:

Maybe the jackleg that went with us will have the pic developed of us showin off our MX skills....
where did yall ride at

cdalejef
06-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Its a new track in Bedford Ky called D track. The web address is www.dtrackmotocross.com