PDA

View Full Version : I am going to Hatfield McCoy in July

YZROOSTINYA
06-08-2003, 07:50 AM
Is anyone gonna be in WV in July

Me and my buddy will be there from July 4th to the 12th.

Will be my third time. Love this place. Last time my quad was stock so it will be that much better!

Doibugu2
06-08-2003, 07:58 AM
Well being the exriders ride is from the 9-13 there will be a few of us there. You going to stay with us a cheif logan?

This will be my second time. Have been excited since we left last September about going back.

06-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
Is anyone gonna be in WV in July

Me and my buddy will be there from July 4th to the 12th.

Will be my third time. Love this place. Last time my quad was stock so it will be that much better!

YZroostin you been liven under a rock or what.???:p

The big exriders.com ride is that week you'll be there. If you wanna stay with us let me know. I'm expecting about 40+ riders to stay at the campground,,,which will be a good time i'm sure.....:o

Here's a pic of half the campers from the last big trip....:cool:

Kilabanshee
06-08-2003, 01:21 PM
Can i come with you lol. I only live 15 minutes from your house. you live in lansdale right?

YZROOSTINYA
06-08-2003, 11:08 PM
Killa- I still have your number, how old are you?

Rico- We are staying at the twin trails or something campground the first four nights(4th to 7th). then we are goin to stay at the DEPOT the last 4 nights(8th-11th). We are heading home on the 12th which is a saturday.

I have just been really busy. I just bought a streetbike and have that all apart but it will be back together by this weekend.

I will have to check out cheif logan and maybe one of the days we can all meet up for a ride.

I didn't know so many were going:eek: