PDA

View Full Version : CPSC want to take your Quad from you!

Vtr_Racing
06-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I am sad to report after 16 years we are once again having to fight a battle for our rights to ride ATV`s. Having had to go through this in the mid 80`s and losing, we need to get a good jump on this.
Read this artical and email the CPSC. Dont get stupid about it just tell them that this is wrong.

Here is the email addy.
info@cpsc.gov
Shoot the an email and tell your buddies to as well. This is serious stuff!CPSC artical (http://www.cpsc.gov./cpscpub/prerel/prhtml03/03136.html)

killed300ex
06-08-2003, 01:41 AM
that agrivates me i sent my email do your part people
killed

trailburner
06-08-2003, 02:07 AM
I hate when they do this $hit!!! PLEASE send your e-mails THANKS!! they will never stop me from riding!!.....:D

FASTeR
06-08-2003, 02:57 AM
I think their target isnt to ban atv's as they themselves said it was petitioned by another group, to prevent the sale of "ADULT SIZED" atv's for use by children under the age of 16... Which i cant think of one built now. Probably people who dont know anything about the sport trying to step in. I do think its important and the atva had a petition to sign and mail to them but i feel its to late since the hearing was last week, however I hear they are having another one next month. ATV's will never be banned. To many gov. agency depend on them rather they realize it or not.

Vtr_Racing
06-08-2003, 03:35 AM
I wouldnt count on that and you may be right. This is all to familiar with what happened to the ATC/3 wheelers. The exact same thing happened and they got those banned. Step up before it can happen, before its too late.