PDA

View Full Version : parting out

exrider406ex
06-07-2003, 03:12 PM
i was just wondering what I should xpect to get if I psrt out my 400ex there is quite a bit of aftermarket and everythink is good but the head let me know what you think ill get at least

GNCC#829
06-07-2003, 03:17 PM
You should get at least fifty bucks for it!:rolleyes: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nausty
06-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by exrider406ex
i was just wondering what I should xpect to get if I psrt out my 400ex there is quite a bit of aftermarket and everythink is good but the head let me know what you think ill get at least

if your selling your quad I hope you saved your stock parts. Put the stock parts on and sell it stock and you'll get just lil less for it and then just part out your aftermarket stuff and you should get about 70% of your money back on the parts imo.

exrider406ex
06-07-2003, 03:49 PM
what im doing is trying to figure out if i want to buy a head and valves and valve springs or part it out I still owe 2800 so I would like to make that back but if not ill have to decide which route to take I have a t-4 silencer nerfbars bumper full sk9id swingarm skid stock piston stage 1 hotcam shockwears degree key k&n jetkit and filter revkit douglas front rims stock rear holeshot front turftamer rears what do you think I can get parting it out