PDA

View Full Version : Gonna Race The Predator Today

FourFiftyFour
06-07-2003, 03:54 AM
Well I'm here chillin over at my friend's house who lives near this track im racin at... Im racin his Predator... its a pretty fast quad and it turns awesome, but it is REALLY nose heavy..... hopefully I will get pics and maybe even someone will video tape my motos, hardly anyone except the Pros and Intermediates are jumping anything b/c this is like a spread out supercross style dirtbike track...... almost every jump has a steep lip and theres no landing b/c its a huge *** double..... so it sorta sux cuz I cant really jump anything very much but still the quad is a blast to ride, it has a strong motor in it.... :D :D Well Im gonna go take another spin on it at the practice track and Im gonna ride a 265R and install the tether kill switch and put my number on the Predator

Evan
06-07-2003, 06:49 AM
Good Luck Kara poo:D Hope you have fun! <3 ya!!

RuffRyder400ex
06-07-2003, 06:54 AM
cool good luck and have fun

JustRace
06-07-2003, 08:24 AM
Good luck Kara

QuAdRaCeR244
06-07-2003, 08:27 AM
Good Luck

Glow Plug
06-07-2003, 01:28 PM
good luck hope you do well :D

250x#93
06-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Good luck, have fun on the pred.:devil: And whats wit the poopie panties:huh

Evan
06-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Kick***** Kara, way to go on a 2nd place, give us the details when you get in:D

FourFiftyFour
06-08-2003, 05:47 AM
Well I got 2nd place overall in Women's Open, at practice it was 107 degrees out on the track, since I am so out of shape I thought I wasnt gonna last through these motos in the heat, 1st moto I still wasnt totally comfortable on the Pred and I got 4th, but in the 2nd moto... somethin just clicked and I was goin at a good pace and gettin some nice air with the Predator :) but I was so shocked I got 2nd.. the best finish Ive had all year and I was the least prepared... tho that quad was powerful and really helped me on the straightaways, but anyways I didnt get much sleep... I didnt get to go to bed until 5 am... so thats all for now maybe I can go into details later :D :D

Glow Plug
06-08-2003, 05:50 AM
woot woot good job kara :D

QuadJunkies
06-08-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
Well I got 2nd place overall in Women's Open, at practice it was 107 degrees out on the track, since I am so out of shape I thought I wasnt gonna last through these motos in the heat, 1st moto I still wasnt totally comfortable on the Pred and I got 4th, but in the 2nd moto... somethin just clicked and I was goin at a good pace and gettin some nice air with the Predator :) but I was so shocked I got 2nd.. the best finish Ive had all year and I was the least prepared... tho that quad was powerful and really helped me on the straightaways, but anyways I didnt get much sleep... I didnt get to go to bed until 5 am... so thats all for now maybe I can go into details later :D :D Godd job!!!!! Good to see another gril ridin the Preddy. You ought to try riding one with a fullsystem and and K&N direct to carb. Talk about crazy fast!!!! Im going to flattrack ours this fall a few times and see how it does lowered and turf tamers on it... GET SOME PICS UP GIRL!!:macho

FourFiftyFour
06-08-2003, 04:35 PM
I had my digi cam all ready to go and i left it right by the door :( but when I was airin out a few jumps I remembered a few camera flashes (mainly at the finish line table) so maybe someone will hook me up with some pics haha