PDA

View Full Version : Northern Calif.

Max400
08-08-2001, 05:24 PM
Is there anyone here that lives and rides in Northern California, Sacramento Area??? I live about 50 miles north of Sacramento and ride in La Porte and the river bottoms around my home.

FoxRacing400EX
08-08-2001, 06:10 PM
I live sonoma county, about 45 minutes north of san fansisco... haven't gotten the time to yet, but i'm planning on going to cow mountian sometime soon... either that or hangtown.:cool:

Max400
08-08-2001, 09:56 PM
I've heard of Cow Mt. it sounds like a cool place to ride, my friend goes to hangtown. I just got my quad and me and my friend are planning a ride, we should keep in touch and maybe go riding at cowtown sometime.
My friend has a warrior right now but he's been looking at a Raptor......... well anyway talk to you later!!!!

FoxRacing400EX
08-09-2001, 11:07 AM
yeah sounds pretty good, dosen't seems like there are a lot of people from northern cali here... won't be getting back on the bike for little bit though, i rolled it a week ago and messed up my shoulder pretty good...i sucks so bad when you wanna go ride but you can't even bring your arm up far enough to reach the handle bar, oh well soon as i find out when i have to go back to work the day before i'm gonna ride wether i'm 100% or not!:D