PDA

View Full Version : Just got finished seeing 2 fast 2 furious....

MichaelS693
06-06-2003, 03:59 PM
it was a good movie overall but the thing that sucked the worse was there was only two racing parts.... now i know most of you on the board are anti-ricers but this movie had some muscle cars in it also so its all in all for everyone... had mustangs,chargers everything... i think everyone should go and see it... A+:macho :D

Tommy 17
06-06-2003, 04:05 PM
A+++++ from me...

awesome action... great story to it alsso...

the cars weren't nearly as nice as the supra... but damn its a crazy movie..

and i loved the yanko camaro and the hemi cuda!!!! yes guyz its full of american muscle cars with ricers...

MichaelS693
06-06-2003, 04:08 PM
i would have taken the skyline over the evolution anyday... all my friends kept saying through the whole movie "where is the dam* skyline at" lol.........i thought the plot was great and the ending was halarious....

"...And i aint gotta worry about being hungry no mo."

DEAL
06-06-2003, 04:09 PM
So was the Hemi kickin the ricer's ***?

cool 300ex
06-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Cool glad it's awsome i wanted to go see it but i couldn't get a ride or anything.Maybe i will go some other time.

Glow Plug
06-06-2003, 04:16 PM
it sounds like an ok movie but i still don't like it. I feel sorry for what they did to all the cars. I have read no other boards that they disconnected the front wheel drive on the skyline just to make it power slide :rolleyes:

roostin_dale
06-06-2003, 04:24 PM
im gunna try to go sometime this weekend

Tommy 17
06-06-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
So was the Hemi kickin the ricer's ***?

they put it up against a eclipse syder and its not even funny how bad he blows it away... its probably 6 cars ahead of the eclipse...

dude brian u crazy u crazy!!!!!!!!!!! boom... dude it hink my arms broke...

ahahah that was the best part...

06-06-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
they put it up against a eclipse syder and its not even funny how bad he blows it away... its probably 6 cars ahead of the eclipse...

dude brian u crazy u crazy!!!!!!!!!!! boom... dude it hink my arms broke...

ahahah that was the best part... lmfao...my pockets aint emtpy....damn that was a good *** movie....cept for when i got there...i saw 2 parking lot lines ful of civics,eclipses, and stratuses...and a few jettas.....they were all parked on an angle...i printed about 40 of these out...and after the movie i put them on the car's window wipers..cuz i kinda fgured there would be a bunch of people there that think there fast http://www.thefranchise.net/club3g/files/TFGTTICKET.pdf

p.s i felt like this in the picture

AtvMxRider
06-07-2003, 12:31 AM
I hope it's better than the 1st one cause it sucked:ermm: .

RuffRyder400ex
06-07-2003, 01:08 AM
i want to go and see it

stepupmx
06-07-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I hope it's better than the 1st one cause it sucked:ermm: .

The first was one tight yo :blah:

Atreyu
06-07-2003, 02:51 AM
^:ermm:

06-07-2003, 03:30 AM
Muscle cars are awesome!

David
06-07-2003, 03:37 AM
I never saw it yet, but I bought a magazine about the cars. It said that their more looks than performance. They look like they have a lot of mods, but they don't. Some of the cars have stock suspension, stock breaks etc. They all have a lot milage. Well as long as they play the part and pretend to have super mods. That kind of disapointed me.:( I'm still going to see it though.:)

killerworm
06-07-2003, 03:43 AM
I know the mitsu's don't have alot of mileage...they were just donated from the company for the movie. As for the other cars...no idea!

NateLHonda
06-07-2003, 03:54 AM
I saw it and i liked it better than the first one
I thought it was good.

06-07-2003, 03:57 AM
on the radio last night i heard an advertisement that the spyder and that other car(forgot the name of it:ermm: ) were going to be at one of the car dealerships this weekend..so this morning i went and checked it out.....the sypder is an automatic:(

blondie69
06-07-2003, 04:03 AM
i wanna c that movie. i might go sometime to see it, i dunno

btw...micheal...is that tom green in your avatar? cuz it looks like it

MxBlaster2x
06-07-2003, 06:30 AM
Yeah that was a great movie went and saw it last night alot better than the first one they had a car show out in front of our movie theatre...where the movie theatre was that is where everyone takes there cars out and race but it was a cool movie had good movie plot i liked the end of it to when they still have the money.......that was great

AndrewRRR
06-07-2003, 07:23 AM
I really liked it and i'm about as anti-rice (anti-rice, not anti import. there's a difference!) as you can get. You kind of have to just sit back and crank up your suspension of disbelief (hold back the urge to call bu!!**** on everything) because there is a lot of fakeness in it.
There were some pretty awesome cars, the R-34 Skyline in the beginning ruled, and I was glad to see a Lancer Evo 7. I'm really glad they had more musclecars. A 69 427 Yenko Camaro, a Hemi Charger R/T, a Z-06 vette, a Saleen Mustang (that got seriously "injured"), etc. Even the main characters were driving the musclecars for a good portion of the movie.
I kind of cringed at some of the paint jobs. It looks like someone turned an oompa-looma lose with an HVLP spray gun in a glitter factory on some of the cars, but hey, it's Florida. lol
I think the funniest part of the movie was the end... when everybody in the theater went outside and started revving the piss out of their hon-duh's and non-turbo eclipses before they left. ahhaha. I almost brought the camaro SS to the theater but decided I better not since everybody and their grandmother would try to race me, and I don't need tickets.
Overall I give it 5 thumbs up ;)
Now lets see if this sequel puts the spotlight on "street racing" again and ruins it for all of us like last time.

AndrewRRR
06-07-2003, 07:29 AM
Oh, I feel I have to add something. I was very relieved to not hear the word "naws" thrown around in this one! In fact I don't remember if they ever said it. I think they were actually calling it nitrous this time! Yay! Even their little steering wheel buttons said N2O instead of NOS! Might have had something to go with NX being the nitrous of choice instead of the Holley-owned N.O.S brand. I read somewhere that the movie wanted N.O.S to pay $250K or some garbage to use them in the sequel and holley told them to take a hike.

fasterz
06-07-2003, 09:57 AM
i saw it, i was very dissapointed. there was only like 1 street race. and alot was reallly fake, they jumped a bridge they jumped a car onto a boat, i meano come on now. this is a movie about street racers, now lets see the street races:macho

bluebaron
06-07-2003, 10:06 AM
who cares what they do the cars, there not your car so why do you care, im sure they dont care what you do to quads:rolleyes:

cudaman
06-07-2003, 11:23 AM
are you sure there was a hemi cuda in that movie. i think your getting mixed up with a charger. i could be wrong but they didnt have that car on the website as one of the characters cars. i havent seen it but ill tell or not if it is cause cudas are my FAVORITE, hence my name :)!

Quad18star
06-07-2003, 03:48 PM
The car was a 426 Charger , not a Cuda . I thought this movie was a lot better than the first one . Different cars makes it a lot more interesting . Boat jump was a little too much though. I'm just mad they didn't show too much of the Saleen or the Viper . Camero was a wise choice for a car . And yes , they didn't mention NOS every 5 minutes . NOS is for people that don't know how to build motors .

250x#93
06-07-2003, 04:05 PM
Man I really want to see it, I loved the first one, Its pretty cool I think to have a movie that has lots of cars in it and hot girls, I can't wait to go see it:devil:

heavy_d
06-07-2003, 04:28 PM
LOTS OF ACTION, my favorite was the orange challenger, that has real hp!!!!!!!!!! N20 is fake hp, that is for people who don't have any muscle to drag with and there car sounds like a bee

06-07-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
The car was a 426 Charger , not a Cuda . I thought this movie was a lot better than the first one . Different cars makes it a lot more interesting . Boat jump was a little too much though. I'm just mad they didn't show too much of the Saleen or the Viper . Camero was a wise choice for a car . And yes , they didn't mention NOS every 5 minutes . NOS is for people that don't know how to build motors . actualy NOS in the first movie was for people geting paid to say it...and n20 isnt fake hp...if it boosts hp on the dyno and obviously akes a car go vroom a lot faster..than its obviously not fake....and that n20 made the mitsubishi evo beat a old style corvette...than i tihnk it makes a difference

LilGuyOn400ex
06-07-2003, 06:07 PM
old style corvette??? where???

own2424
06-07-2003, 06:13 PM
My fav. part of the movie was definitely the Skyline, that's a sweet CAR!

killed300ex
06-08-2003, 12:48 AM
i saw this movie lat night i thought it was sick but the skyline was awsome but that jump at the end of that sene was so awfull jump off a bridge lol wtf? BUt my favorite parts had to be either when the trucks came out of the airbort hanger and ran into the cop cars or when they jumped the car onto the boat lol that was crazy stupid but funny.
Good movie il prolly go see it again lol
killed

killed300ex
06-08-2003, 12:53 AM
[. NOS is for people that don't know how to build motors . [/B][/QUOTE]

NO n2o is for people who want to build an ejecto-seato lmao that was great

heavy_d
06-08-2003, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
actualy NOS in the first movie was for people geting paid to say it...and n20 isnt fake hp...if it boosts hp on the dyno and obviously akes a car go vroom a lot faster..than its obviously not fake....and that n20 made the mitsubishi evo beat a old style corvette...than i tihnk it makes a difference

i was trying to make a point, as Quad18star said its for people who don't know how to build motors, take the n20 away and what do you have a 200hp lil piece of s#%t with euro lights and a wing and those accessories add the 100 of the 200hp it has:D

kawasaki_ridah
06-08-2003, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by LilGuyOn400ex
old style corvette??? where???

im sure he means camaro

AndrewRRR
06-08-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by heavy_d
i was trying to make a point, as Quad18star said its for people who don't know how to build motors, take the n20 away and what do you have a 200hp lil piece of s#%t with euro lights and a wing and those accessories add the 100 of the 200hp it has:D

In defense of the 4g63... An Evo 7 has 300hp, and 450hp is just a few mods away. Throw in the fact it's awd and you have a pretty bad *** car. I do hate all the rice, but under all that is a car that can kick sand in the face of cars that cost twice as much.
If nitrous sucked so bad I don't think every one of the fastest street cars in america (both 6-7 sec. doorslammer musclecars and 7-8 sec imports) would use it. Heads, cams, compression,cubic inches, forced induction, etc can only get you so far. After that you need a little chemical help.

kawasaki_ridah
06-08-2003, 07:35 AM
your correct andrew

Foxrage
06-08-2003, 07:41 AM
I went to the drive in and whatched it...when everyone was leaving they all drive like maniacs thinkin there bad and **** lol. Over all i thought the 1st one was better. I really didnt get to watch it muchc cause it started rainin. But i thought it was good....I like the black guy over ven diesel....that skyline isnt even street legal from what i read but i would take that car.

hondarider2006
06-08-2003, 11:12 AM
I went and saw the movie last night with my girl.....:D I would have to say that the first one was better. I mean damn that wheelie was tight! Not a lot of action in the 2nd one like that. other than that it was a pretty sick movie(the parts I watched anyways......:cool: )

Quad18star
06-08-2003, 02:41 PM
I'd put ANY american muscle car against a Jap Scrap anyday. I got a weedwhacker that sounds better than most of those ricers. :blah: I've seen 400 small blocks push over 500hp WITHOUT NOS , and 454's push close to 600hp with just plain old motor work . NOS is just a cheap and lazy way to go fast . Just my $0.02

BlazingYamahaYz
06-08-2003, 03:37 PM
i saw the movie last night....me and my friends think it was wayy better than the first one....way more driving, more domestic cars..........i would say go see it if u liked the first one....only thing that was stupid was no vin diesel....but his red RX-7 was there....i loved that garage part..."we have them surrounded......." "HOLY ****"

440exnacsracer
06-08-2003, 03:54 PM
saw it tonight, great movie,...untill i saw them wreck the camaro, ...i could handle the crushing of the mustang and the flipping of the vett, but wrecking a bad***** 69 camaro is OUT OF THE QUESTION!...i was pissed. i know alot of it is computer generated, but that car was defiatly wrecked.( i dont think he really flew though lol) lata
BEN

oh and Nitros Oxide (NOS is a brandname and i cant stand it when people say " I got NOS in my car") is a womans way to get HP. if you build it up an then put nitrous oxide on it,...you got balls
peace

06-09-2003, 01:34 AM
I'd put ANY american muscle car against a Jap Scrap anyday. I got a weedwhacker that sounds better than most of those ricers. :blah: I've seen 400 small blocks push over 500hp WITHOUT NOS , and 454's push close to 600hp with just plain old motor work . NOS is just a cheap and lazy way to go fast . Just my $0.02 i guess that lazy way works for the smaller 4 cylinders that are out today.....and the main cars in the new F&F did have engine work....and nitrous...and i wish people would stop making fun of the first F&F peoples for saying NOS...yea its funy when ***gots that have civics say they have it..but the people in the first movie got paid to say it

kawasaki_ridah
06-09-2003, 05:09 AM
I'd put ANY american muscle car against a Jap Scrap anyday. I got a weedwhacker that sounds better than most of those ricers. :blah: I've seen 400 small blocks push over 500hp WITHOUT NOS , and 454's push close to 600hp with just plain old motor work . NOS is just a cheap and lazy way to go fast . Just my $0.02

i have seen celicas ( 4 bangers) pushing 520 with out N20 and dont even get me started with a skyline! or supra!

spincr4hire
06-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by NateLHonda
I saw it and i liked it better than the first one
I thought it was good.

I figured it would be a turd of a movie...I'll probably wait to watch it on DVD.

ridesa02400EX
06-09-2003, 09:39 AM
im not gonna go see it the first one was way to fake

denile
06-09-2003, 12:55 PM
Quad18star,my eclipse is pushing 400hp.I would love to run in with any of those cars.I'll even go back and pick up the bolts that rattle off their cars cause thats all they do is make noise and rattle off parts.I know I don't have the fastest car but sure know my viper killer is fast.

Plante400
06-09-2003, 12:59 PM
to damn fast and to damn furious for me lol:blah:

06-09-2003, 01:48 PM
i like your stolen avatar

balla250ex
06-09-2003, 02:58 PM
Eclipse runnin 400HP!? Ha, how much money did u dump into that thing?

If I was you I would've bought an old muscle car and dropped sumthin huge in there.

An example of a real car is my friends dad's 67 Nova. He drag races it at roxboro motorsports. He's got either a 502 or a 509 in it. That is huge. I can't remember which one it is. But it is 1 of them. He has everything done to that car. put that up against an eclipse.

Quad18star
06-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Viper killing Eclipse?? LMAO. Only thing you would be going back to pick up is all the plastic that has fallen off your car when a 426 Hemi blows your doors off. Let's see the slips that prove you can run 11 seconds in the 1/4 mile . That's what most Vipers are running STOCK. I guess it's hard to rattle bolts lose when you got a weedwhacker for a motor . :devil:

kawasaki_ridah
06-09-2003, 04:25 PM
you can get 400 hp out of a eclipse pretty easy but i dont know bout killing vipers

denile
06-09-2003, 10:17 PM
The fastest stock viper(srt-10?) runs a 12.5 in the 1/4.and 0-60mph in 3.9 secs.

Bean
06-10-2003, 04:53 AM
11 sec eclipse, lmao

kxrider
06-10-2003, 04:54 AM
i think it was cool cuase the action, ,and the sweet rides, but the movie plot and everything sucked i mean it was so predictable, part one was def. alot better IMO

denile
06-10-2003, 08:50 AM
9sec eclipse!lmao!

http://www.shepracing.com/pictures/935pass.wmv

http://www.shepracing.com/pictures/recordslip.jpg
http://www.shepracing.com/pictures/dynochart.jpg

http://www.shepracing.com/pictures/carside.jpg

AndrewRRR
06-10-2003, 03:15 PM
Here ya go non-believers: http://www.dsmtimes.org/
A lot of those guys (especially the 1g cars) don't have very much money (most are well under $20K including the car) into it.
-Andrew (66 Chevy II drag car, 91 Eclipse gsx "play car")

balla250ex
06-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Yea, so it runs 9 sec. big whoop. take the money u spent on those pos and put it into a real car that does'nt need "N2O" to run those times.

My friends dad's nova is juiced but he rarely uses it unless he is against a bigger motor. I wish i had some pics for yall.

Oh yea, is it just me or does that eclipse look ugly?

balla250ex
06-11-2003, 02:11 PM
YOU MIGHT BE A RICE BOY IF ...

... you find yourself using the excuse 'yo, but you gots twice as many cylindas, dude after EVERY race
... you drive a 4 door 'type R'
... your gumby pants make it hard to shift
... more than 20 of your mods involve shielding what is actually underneath
... you have stickers that even most asians don't get
... you have stickers for parts you dont have
... you refer to 50hp as the 'big shot'
... your car has so much camber it can drive on its side
... when you drive by, WWII veterans run for shelter
... your exhaust tip diameter is 4 times the inner muffler diameter
... you have 'power by' anything anywhere on a car made by the engine manufacturer
... birds make nests on your spoiler because its taller than the trees
... you sell crack for the image...not the money
... you have 'N/T' polished on the side of car and you don't know what bracket racing is...
... you will only race if the other guy removes four sparkplugs
... you can't race uphills
... you have "All Motor" emblazoned on your rear hatch right next to your 14.50 dial in
... you brag to have nitrous and have a 14.50 dial in
... your exhaust system for your 1.8L is bigger than most Pro-stock cars
... you spent more money on stickers and stripes than your parents paid for your car
... you go to a performance shop and immediately start rummaging through the decal bin
... your tach is bigger than your head
... you have a shiftlight and your car is an automatic
... you refuse to race because it's a "show car"
... your only mods are cut factory springs and a 5" chrome exhaust tip
... at Autocross events you don't participate because you have a drag race setup and at drag events you brag about kicking *** on the autocross.
... you have more lights on the front of your car than the USS Voyager
... you brag about a turbo kit that never seems to get installed.
... your exhaust sounds like a dying Moose
... your bright green $300 air filter is bigger than your engine.

:devil: :D :devil: :macho

denile
06-11-2003, 02:31 PM
i bought the car for 8500 put 1000 bucks into it.
Went from a 15.2 1/4 to a 13.2 on the stock clutch.
2 sec drop.I now have a 12 sec car for $10000.
Not to mention i still get 25 miles/gal.

hessianmx111
06-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
i like your stolen avatar
yeah i saw that and just changed mine back to "pinchy mcpimp" i didnt feel like getting into it again:cool:

AndrewRRR
06-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by balla250ex
Yea, so it runs 9 sec. big whoop. take the money u spent on those pos and put it into a real car that does'nt need "N2O" to run those times.

My friends dad's nova is juiced but he rarely uses it unless he is against a bigger motor. I wish i had some pics for yall.

Oh yea, is it just me or does that eclipse look ugly?

Here's our 66 chevy II (nova). It run's 9.4's@135mph, all motor. Yes, it's much faster than my Eclipse. But it's also not street legal, gets 1 gallon per 1/4 mile (at full throttle, of 114 octane VP), and has 1 seat. If I was building a drag car out of my eclipse i wouldn't choose an eclipse. But i'm not going to sit here and bash other people's cars because opinions are just that: opinions.

JustRace
06-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
Here's our 66 chevy II (nova). It run's 9.4's@135mph, all motor. Yes, it's much faster than my Eclipse. But it's also not street legal, gets 1 gallon per 1/4 mile (at full throttle, of 114 octane VP), and has 1 seat. If I was building a drag car out of my eclipse i wouldn't choose an eclipse. But i'm not going to sit here and bash other people's cars because opinions are just that: opinions.

Kick *** car :macho :eek2:

250x#93
06-18-2003, 10:03 AM
I went and saw it, and I have to say that it was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan of both imports that are done right;) and AMERICAN MUSCLE!!!! So this movie really pleased me:devil: Man was that skyline kickass:eek2: I loved the story to the movie, I think it was better than the first one. I liked where the black guy gave Brian the finger and then Brian spun around and drove backwards and gave him the finger:muscle: I LOVED the part where he is racin the camaro and he just about runs into him. And also the funniest thing was when the black guy revved his spyder and the other guy just grinned and revved his hemi and the thing shook like a beast, the look on the black guys face was PRICELESS!!!

there car sounds like a bee
Just wonderin but every quadzilla I have ever heard sounded somewhat like a bee too.:huh And anyhow don't most two strokes:rolleyes:
So whats wrong with havin a car that sounds like one:ermm:

naxbansheekid11
06-18-2003, 03:31 PM
I know the guy that painted most of the cars for this moive. I know he painted the spyder cus he has pics of it at his shop. Don`t belive me call bruc at pro comp in cape coral fl and see what he says ? he has don`t a buch of work for my dad cuz my sister has crashed every car she has had and he`s done work for my dada dump trucks

Honda4trax250x
06-18-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by naxbansheekid11
I know the guy that painted most of the cars for this moive. I know he painted the spyder cus he has pics of it at his shop. Don`t belive me call bruc at pro comp in cape coral fl and see what he says ? he has don`t a buch of work for my dad cuz my sister has crashed every car she has had and he`s done work for my dada dump trucks

thats pretty cool

how much did he get payed for it????
a lot i bet

naxbansheekid11
06-18-2003, 03:38 PM
He would even tell me how much ! So yea i`m guessing alot

popo
06-18-2003, 07:46 PM
I see it live almost every night while on duty. Big war going on with the muscle cars and the ricers.

Some Kid has a mini cooper putting out 300hp. Little SOB is fast.

Pro400EXC
06-19-2003, 03:06 PM
It shoulda been Called 2 Fake 2 Furious....

Other than the fakeness it was a good movie..

The Skyline was kick ***,but did he have to purge the NAWWZZ 100 thousand times,he was wasting it...

Plus the bridge,that was totaly fake,the Driving stair?haha yah right...

Also I loved how the speedo's would hit like 90mph,then liek stay there for a while...

also when you hit nitrous,you don't get throw back that bad,i eman c';mon now, FAAAKE!!

I-7
06-19-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Pro400EXC
It shoulda been Called 2 Fake 2 Furious....

Other than the fakeness it was a good movie..

The Skyline was kick ***,but did he have to purge the NAWWZZ 100 thousand times,he was wasting it...

Plus the bridge,that was totaly fake,the Driving stair?haha yah right...

Also I loved how the speedo's would hit like 90mph,then liek stay there for a while...

also when you hit nitrous,you don't get throw back that bad,i eman c';mon now, FAAAKE!!

Yeah and when they show them shifting, they show them up shifting about 10 times and then downshift once for a turn and once when he stops after the race. Was fake. An ok story line though :)

roostin_dale
06-19-2003, 04:20 PM
yea..it did seem kinda fake..but other than that it was a great movie. I also noticed that they would shift up about 10 times..lmao.....how many gears did them damn cars have!

250x#93
06-20-2003, 03:37 AM
I dunno if each car has five gears and they show a bunch of diff. charachters shifting then it might not be that bad:o I dunno:cool:

AndrewRRR
06-20-2003, 11:20 AM
There is a film term called "suspension of disbelief". Basically it means you know there are fake parts in movies, so in order to have a good time and enjoy it you don't sit and analyze whether or not what they did was really possible. You need to use a LOT of it on both fast and furious movies. But if you just enjoy it for what it is, it's a pretty entertaining movie. My friend and I sat down and decided to drink once for every fake thing in the first fast and furious. We were plastered about 20 mins into it and gave up. lol
There are a lot of underground films about real street racing that are authentic and nothing is made up. I have a few. But those would never make it in Hollywood. True racers like them but your average moviegoing person would be bored, so Hollywood has to add a lot of pizazz (aka fakeness) to them to make it more exiting.

heavy_d
06-21-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
There is a film term called "suspension of disbelief". Basically it means you know there are fake parts in movies, so in order to have a good time and enjoy it you don't sit and analyze whether or not what they did was really possible. You need to use a LOT of it on both fast and furious movies. But if you just enjoy it for what it is, it's a pretty entertaining movie.

couldn't agree with you more;)

hondafox440
06-21-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
yea..it did seem kinda fake..but other than that it was a great movie. I also noticed that they would shift up about 10 times..lmao.....how many gears did them damn cars have!

Hahaha, yea. I counted like 8 shifts per car. I hated that movie, and almost cried when they wrecked the Yenko. Half of it was so fake, no matter how hard you tried you couldn't help but laugh at it. But that undercover Customs chick was hot.. :D