PDA

View Full Version : offset wheels

300ex_rida
06-06-2003, 03:44 PM
I am going to get some carbon fiber hiper beadlock wheels and I was wandering if I should get 4+5 or 3+6 offset. What is the difference? Which is wider? And how much wider? I am going to be racing gncc and I dont want it to wide but I have stock arms on a 300ex?

lil400exman
06-07-2003, 03:50 AM
well if i were you i would stay around stock offset (4+1) cause this will decrese your bumpsteer. You being in the gncc has alot of those problems :p so i would shy away cause it streses your spindles and everythign else in the front end. Stay with 4+1 this is what your quad was desinged for unless you get wider a-arms.........:o

QuadTrix6
06-07-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
well if i were you i would stay around stock offset (4+1) cause this will decrese your bumpsteer. You being in the gncc has alot of those problems :p so i would shy away cause it streses your spindles and everythign else in the front end. Stay with 4+1 this is what your quad was desinged for unless you get wider a-arms.........:o

i think hes talkin abt rear offsets

Silverfox@C&DRacing
06-08-2003, 07:40 AM
If you are talking about the rear I would get the 4+5 if you want the quad to be narrow. if you want a little wider then go with the 3+6.