PDA

View Full Version : Senior Pranked

RoadkillerRyan
06-06-2003, 08:03 AM
hah today at school was fun
the seniors had there last day. im in 10th grade
they had all these water balloons and **** and at lunch there was a huge food fight, i saved my strawberries to throw, it was fun but most seniors had this pudding **** and they chucked it all over the place so i just jumped under the table which didnt help thats where all the puding splatered. well I cant wait till im a senior, i gotta bring in my quad or somthine heh

Just thought i would share that with you all and maybe it brought back some good memories for some of you, if you guys want to share them that would be cool:rolleyes:

TheRedRebel17
06-06-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by RoadkillerRyan
hah today at school was fun
the seniors had there last day. im in 10th grade
they had all these water balloons and **** and at lunch there was a huge food fight, i saved my strawberries to throw, it was fun but most seniors had this pudding **** and they chucked it all over the place so i just jumped under the table which didnt help thats where all the puding splatered. well I cant wait till im a senior, i gotta bring in my quad or somthine heh

Just thought i would share that with you all and maybe it brought back some good memories for some of you, if you guys want to share them that would be cool:rolleyes:

RuffRyder400ex
06-06-2003, 08:09 AM
sounds like fun:D

F-16Guy
06-06-2003, 08:58 AM
Those janitors don't paid enough.:D

4wheelboy
06-06-2003, 09:34 AM
hahaha dats great for u but this week sucks for us! iTS paddling week for people goin in 9th grade and gess wut thats me they paddle us so bad im jus gona let them get m and get it over with:muscle: :uhoh:

speedy400
06-06-2003, 10:41 AM
our siriors stood at the top of the hill (on the top is the students' parking lot) and threw water balloons on everyone. was pretty cool....wet t-shirt contest:devil: -darren

exrider123
06-06-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
hahaha dats great for u but this week sucks for us! iTS paddling week for people goin in 9th grade and gess wut thats me they paddle us so bad im jus gona let them get m and get it over with:muscle: :uhoh:

yea are school has kinda the same thing next year when i go into 9th we get freshman friday the second week in september and every time we get back from a long break except september is the worse which sucks for me because my older brother will be a junior and all his friends and i also know alot of people in the high school so hopefully i dont get my @$$ kicked to bad

06-06-2003, 11:08 AM
oh muh gawd strawberries what a volatile weapon

batgeek
06-06-2003, 11:10 AM
thanks RoadKillerRyan,

that did bring back some pretty fun memories of high school :D

looks like y'all had fun...isn't that what being young is supposed to be about? :D

Stevie-D
06-06-2003, 02:36 PM
man...ive been in my christian school for like 7 years now, and not one senior has pulled a senior prank... as for screwin with freshman, it never happend to me this year...probly cuz im bigger than all but one of the seniors:devil:

but man...when im a senior...im gonna make he!! in that school:devil:

Nausty
06-06-2003, 02:44 PM
seniors here never pull any pranks. Although last few days of school during finals is all we did was ride in the back of a pick up truck throwing water balloons.

06-06-2003, 03:55 PM
our school always gets pranked, this year someone stole a key to the poolroom doors and filled the pool with appliances, furniture, soil, manure, about anything thwey could find, desroyed the filtration system. about $34,000 to fix and clean up

roostin_dale
06-06-2003, 04:34 PM
here pretty close to me some seniors did some jokes to the Jouniors..they got expelled with like 2 days of school left!!:eek:

they tied them up, put buckets over thier heads, kicked them, choked them with pig intestents(spelling)......i think some of them went to the Hospital!

06-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
here pretty close to me some seniors did some jokes to the Jouniors..they got expelled with like 2 days of school left!!:eek:

they tied them up, put buckets over thier heads, kicked them, choked them with pig intestents(spelling)......i think some of them went to the Hospital! bs..but anyways...last year the seniors put dead fish in the school vents:ermm: smelled so bad....and about that freshman friday thing..we have that at our school too...its the first friday of the school year when everyone chases freshman and puts an F on the face in permanant marker..its fun

RoadkillerRyan
06-06-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
thanks RoadKillerRyan,

that did bring back some pretty fun memories of high school :D

looks like y'all had fun...isn't that what being young is supposed to be about? :D

yup your welcome

kawiman273
06-07-2003, 04:47 AM
last year the senors got like 200 ducks and let them run loose in the school!:D

theres still a few of them living in the lake behind the highschool.