PDA

View Full Version : watching huevos on the last day of school!

flyin#5
06-06-2003, 03:52 AM
well in spanish class we asked the teacher (she has a bunch of quads:) ) if we could watch it and she said sure... we only got like half way through it so now we are sitting in the computer lab watching it on the big screen. :D our principal came in and started watching it in spanish too.... anyone else do anything cool on the last day of school?

Glow Plug
06-06-2003, 03:55 AM
Thats awsome but i'm happy i get out'a school 2 days eariler and were going on a feild trip to moose Jaw (not like any of you guys would know lol) on the 17th so it's cool :D

quaddict53
06-06-2003, 04:47 AM
Yesterday was our last day and a bunch of us had planned all year to strip while runnin down the hall and jump in the pool. Our bus drivers were in on it and they were gonna be parked right outside the pool door, so they were our getaway vehicles. But somehow the principal found out and had the pool guarded!! Oh well, theres always next year.:D

flyin#5
06-06-2003, 06:05 AM
yeah this year we didnt do jack for pranks. i got the teachers to let us watch huevos in 3 classes... it was a half day so we got to watch it 1.5 times:D. the only prank i did was put a pic of a naked chick on the student teachers back. this guy is a f@g he looks like the gerber baby....seriously his face does! so anyways he took it off his back crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage and gave me a tough look like this --->:macho by that time i was lmao and he kept giving me a tough look. i just walked away and he finally went back to his classroom:blah: last year was a whole diff story though... wow its been a yr since then i remember posting last years prank on here:ermm:

Nausty
06-06-2003, 06:30 AM
lol, when I was a freshman I watch crusty demons 7. The teacher didn't like the stripper part though.:D

QuAdRaCeR244
06-06-2003, 06:33 AM
my last day was May 22 and I got yelled at all day, like always:ermm:

insane250Racer
06-06-2003, 06:35 AM
we took finals...

spiderrider04
06-06-2003, 06:38 AM
My last day was may 29. we didn't do anything except we have a dress code and nobody showed up in the dress code so all the teachers were b**chen

that was about it.

bansheeguy77
06-06-2003, 06:47 AM
i watched huevos or south park every day in class. we didnt do any good pranks either this year...but next year we got tons of stuff being its my senior year.

monkeyboy
06-06-2003, 06:50 AM
i cant go ta skoool no mo :(

Nausty
06-06-2003, 07:12 AM
finals are awsome at my school. We get open campus and is all we do is get in trouble and do a lot of stuff I pry shouldn't talk about. It sucks though because every time its open campus there is cops EVERYWHERE.

Dan_Guetter
06-06-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
well in spanish class we asked the teacher (she has a bunch of quads:) ) if we could watch it and she said sure... we only got like half way through it so now we are sitting in the computer lab watching it on the big screen. :D our principal came in and started watching it in spanish too.... anyone else do anything cool on the last day of school?

which huevos did you watch!!!!!:D :D :D

blondie69
06-06-2003, 08:05 AM
i do didly squat on the last day of school. take pics of my friends, grab my report card walk home:D

cody anderson
06-06-2003, 03:00 PM
i brought in huevos for my spanish class one time and got extra credit does that count?

speedy400
06-06-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
i brought in huevos for my spanish class one time and got extra credit does that count?
LMAO. I had my last year of spanish this year(next year is 10th grade) man I hate spanish,all I understood from the teacher was"yo soy............................................... ........................":huh :o -darren

dirtslinger
06-06-2003, 03:20 PM
Our last day was the 2nd and i stayed home and slept. I heard there's a bunch of gurls flashin ppl though. Evrything good happens when i'm not at school!:mad:

Nausty
06-06-2003, 03:22 PM
why would you stay home and sleep on the last day of school? Is all you gotta do is hangout, watch movies and see bunch of cool stuff that normally never happens.

dirtslinger
06-06-2003, 03:28 PM
my school's usually not as exciting as ur's. how many ppl do u have in ur class? i prolly have about 90. so there's usually nothin that happens. oh well

RoadkillerRyan
06-06-2003, 03:44 PM
well at my school they have do everythign to try and stop all the pranks like junior will have there last day monday and senior was today and freshman and softmores are tuesday, then comes finals for Jr,F and soft. And if you do somthing bad on the last day they will not let you go to graduation or just cancel it all together
but today the senior had a huge food fight while the princale was there. it funny cause they told all the under classmen to but pudding and right when our princ. walks in the middle of the lunch room chuck it at him. all the teachers were watching and waiting for it to happen. I just threw my strawberry at some kid i hate . it was fun im getting a little carried aways here.

roostin_dale
06-06-2003, 04:42 PM
i didnt do much exciting this year..but i remember the last day of my 8th grade year! I drew on some kids locker..it was a naked lady that said F**K me below it...lmao!! He got in trouble for it too..they never knew it was me!

GOMER007
06-07-2003, 06:26 AM
hey glow plug ythat's sweet that your going to moose jaw :ermm: