PDA

View Full Version : $$$ for klaws

slosh13
06-05-2003, 05:39 PM
Are they really as good as ppl are talking them up to be. I haven't heard one negative statement about them...which this sounds to me that they are the ultimate mx tire. What size is best for the front for mx , the 19" or 20"?? Is there a really noticeable difference among the two sizes? I am gonna get the 9 inch klaws in the rear....How do they compare for the mx terrain? What sizes ( front and rear) do you fellow EXRIDERS run for motocross? Are there any combos that are favored with the klaws? Example being holeshot fronts with klaw rears and so on and so forth. thanks.

SPONSORS 03':
JP CYCLE
HETRICK RACING
SCOTT'S AMSOIL
MY BAD RACING
B-TOWN BOYZ RACING
S.H.I. RACING
MOM AND DAD

HELP FROM: WRP POWERSPORTS, EXRIDERS.COM, C&D RACING, LINE-X SPRAY ON BEDLINERS, SALEM OIL

4TraxRider
06-06-2003, 03:01 AM
I've got the 18's on the rear and 20's on the front. IMO, it is really hard to tell the difference between 19's and 20's. I like them a lot. You can run the tread in different directions for different terain and it makes a difference. They feel like they weigh less than my old holeshots and i haven't got a flat yet with them.

racerx573
06-06-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm gonna get a set of front Klaws for loamy tracks, and keep my radials for the dry hard packed ones. But I'll be keeping the tamers out back for now....maybe some rear Klaws in the future though...

bluebaron
06-06-2003, 04:21 PM
yes i think mine are great, i got 18 in, on the back, and 21 on the front, excellend hook up

RiPPiNiTuP7
06-06-2003, 04:46 PM
I have 18in in the back, and 20in up front...so far I love them.

440exnacsracer
06-06-2003, 04:51 PM
got some for my pred and it was night and day difference. with the razrs from the factory, my predator wouldnt ever get traction,...even through 4th gear, now, with the klaws, it grips up like a raptor, its constantly standing up, and its takin some getting used to, VERY good tires though for basically all terrains, im running 20s cause i havent got new hubs yet and i can only run 10in wheels, ill be gettin some 18s though. BA tires though, 10x better than razrs