PDA

View Full Version : Yami

LoneShadow2
06-05-2003, 12:18 PM
Ok...so Yami released their new weapon of mass destruction in the ATV world this morning...the "YFZ 450". This thing is shweeeeeeeeet. I think if Yamaha would lower the price to about 6300 it would do alot better...6800 is pretty steep. But anyways, I just wanted to say that since the 400ex came out (the last of the Honda sport quads for now), countless sport quads have emerged. The Cannondales, DS650, 660R Raptor, and not to mention the incredible Z's and KFX400's. This goes to show you that Honda better get the ball rolling, or they'll fall behind more than they are now. No offense...but I think Honda's toast. If they don't release something PHENOMINAL, and I mean like a 450 or a 500 thats under 400 lbs at a price under 6400, they're gonna have a hard time catching up...:ermm:

Atreyu
06-05-2003, 12:24 PM
OH MAN NO WAY!

:ermm:

DEAL
06-05-2003, 12:25 PM
I've been hearing good things about acrtic cat lately too.

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 12:26 PM
THANK YOU CAPTION OBVIOUS

TheRedRebel17
06-05-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
THANK YOU CAPTION OBVIOUS

At first your were ok, but lately you been a real *******. I have tried to obey Rule number 1 at the bottom, but i am sick of all the rude and unnesscary comments you have been posting. So glow plug, i sugest you stop, or the moderators will get tired of it fast.

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by TheRedRebel17
At first your were ok, but lately you been a real *******. I have tried to obey Rule number 1 at the bottom, but i am sick of all the rude and unnesscary comments you have been posting. So glow plug, i sugest you stop, or the moderators will get tired of it fast.

ok sorry that you take my bland sence of humor to heart mabye it's just my or an english thing sorry i do not mean to offend anyone

AtvMxRider
06-05-2003, 12:38 PM

:eek:

06-05-2003, 12:40 PM
dude. look down a little bit on the list. count how many threads you see about this.. and tell me how many? Now think about this. Is it really necesary to make this thread?????? Just post in the ones that are there if you have something to say;)

quadcustoms
06-05-2003, 12:42 PM
this quad will stop the production of the 400ex.
honda will need to step to the plate.
:muscle:

TheRedRebel17
06-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
dude. look down a little bit on the list. count how many threads you see about this.. and tell me how many? Now think about this. Is it really necesary to make this thread?????? Just post in the ones that are there if you have something to say;)

Just because he doesnt browse the forums every second, like some of us(in general), it doesnt mean a free rag session on him:rolleyes:

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Just because he doesnt browse the forums every second, like some of us(in general), it doesnt mean a free rag session on him:rolleyes:

I was not trying to rag no him in anyway is was simple making a scarcasic coment which really prevents this fourm from being dull. You can't say that in life you have never made some sort of sercastic remark?

TheRedRebel17
06-05-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
I was not trying to rag no him in anyway is was simple making a scarcasic coment which really prevents this fourm from being dull. You can't say that in life you have never made some sort of sercastic remark?

no offense, but that post wasnt directed in you. But, for sarcastic remarks, you can try and put some :p :blah: :devil: :D behind it.;)

LoneShadow2
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Alright, I dont give a crap about this, just post what you think about the 450, i dont care what glow plug and his retardedness have to say about and his bland sense of humor, lets stick to the topic please

06-05-2003, 01:08 PM
well then, what i think of the new yamaha. I think it is sick. It looks awesome and looks like it is going to DOMINATE all. While you guys are gettin your 400s bored out more and more to keep up with it,, the 450 will be doing fine stock. I like 400s so guys dont take this as an offense but whoever is talking crap about this fourwheeler must be jealous i take it?> 350lbs dry weight is unbelievable good. The motor is wicked. Obviously the frame is awesome. the looks are trick. Like i said no offense to any guys who might try to take offense in what i said about 400s...

quadcustoms
06-05-2003, 03:39 PM
i think it will be great i have a lonestar yzf right now,and i am ready to get my hands on the electrick starter,i am so damn tired of kicking mine.
if this engine is the wr motor it will need a about a 500.00 dropped in to it to get the bike performance out of it.
that fly wheel will have to go first. the wr fly wheels are too heavy.:p