PDA

View Full Version : Let"s All E-mail Honda!!!

"BLAHH"300!!
06-05-2003, 10:10 AM
sup'
..this might be a bad idea, but it might help a little.
maybe they are, and maybe they arent making us a new quad.
they wouldn't tell us if they were, but atleast they'd know how many of us were interested in a 450 based quad.

I say we all send a nice e-mail, asking/telling them what we really want...BEG....

or one of you guys type up a good e-mail, and we'll each copy paste and send it from our own pc's.

this a bad idea or what?

to everyone else
....CAN YOU NOT SEE THE 400 OTHER POST'S ABOUT THE NEW YAMMY!!....WE ALL HAVE PICS OF THE NEW BIKE!!!..outa control
WE KNOW!!...THIS IS NOT NEWS ANYMORE!!...(sorry had to vent)

kawiman273
06-05-2003, 10:31 AM
Dear Honda corporation,

We at exriders.com would like to express how we feel about your not making a new sport oriented atv in a while. we are sorry to say this but we think you should get off your lazy azzes and start making good quads again. we would like to see a new 450ex or some kind of new technology sport quad. But untill you start making a new quad you are deffenately on the BOTTOM of the atv manufacturer food chain!

sincerely,

all of us at exriders

:D hows that?

Doibugu2
06-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Yea that reflects good on the site. Try again with some punctuation and no swears.

batgeek
06-05-2003, 10:44 AM
how bout this....

everyone stop crying and ride what ya got.

Honda will release their new quad when they are damned good and ready.

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Alright how's this?

Dear Honda Motor Corp.

as you probley know of by now Yamaha has relised a yzf450 ATV. We feel that is about time for you good guys over at honda to relase something that can compete with this level of ATV. We are tired of riding the Out dated 400ex. It is still not that far behind the suzuki z400 or the kfx400 which are ideally the same quads. But with word of this new Yamaha we feel that it is about time for Honda to give us loyal Honda owners something that we can be proud of insead of constinly being ignored by the factory. The 400ex was a great machine to get our sport up and running again. But it has been about 5 years since we have seen any sort of improvement on this machine. Now are you gonig to tell me if you didn't update your cr125 or cr250 dirt bikes would you still be making sales? No i don't think you would. The ATV industry is becoming more and more competive every weekend out at the local track. Yes all of us have noticed that you have decided to put a 38mm carb on the 2004 model of the 400ex this is a good idea but why not just design a new quad something that has a motor built around a crf450 dirt bike motor and some kind of inovative frame. We would like but is not nessiary to see a new inovative frame desgin may it be 4130 cormoral or an alumin type frame. Now for our closing remakes we do know that when and if you deside to listen to our desperate crys for help it will be a quallity product.

Thank you,
Sincerly Exriders.com members

310Rduner
06-05-2003, 12:02 PM
that one right above is pretty good, just clean it up a little. i think we should all sign our names or our sn's at the bottom of it to show just the SHEER amount of people who are pissed off in just one letter.... or we can just flood them hehe.

i dont even plan on buying the new honda, i just want them to get off their azzes so i have another bike to try out in the dunes lol.:devil:

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 12:32 PM
thanks, 310r i'll go and clean it up a bit for spelling and mabye get all the babble out lol

Atreyu
06-05-2003, 12:34 PM

well put ;)

AlaskaSpeed
06-05-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
thanks, 310r i'll go and clean it up a bit for spelling and mabye get all the babble out lol

LOL...I am sure that is all it will take.....:rolleyes: Maybe Ben will lend you some EXriders letterhead to send off your mispelled whinings on......:p

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
LOL...I am sure that is all it will take.....:rolleyes: Maybe Ben will lend you some EXriders letterhead to send off your mispelled whinings on......:p

thanks and yes i know my spelling sucks, but hey that's my worst subject in school everything else i'm getting 75% or higher.

And i do not think that i was whing i was trying to be "grown up" about the subject i was trying to act responable and not whining and *****ing about why they haven't gotten of there arses and done something i was trying to bring it to there attention ok. :rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
06-05-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
thanks and yes i know my spelling sucks, but hey that's my worst subject in school everything else i'm getting 75% or higher.

And i do not think that i was whing i was trying to be "grown up" about the subject i was trying to act responable and not whining and *****ing about why they haven't gotten of there arses and done something i was trying to bring it to there attention ok. :rolleyes:

LMAO...I have no ****ing idea what you just said............:eek2:

Glow Plug
06-05-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
LMAO...I have no ****ing idea what you just said............:eek2:

really? I don't know either so don't ask lol

06-05-2003, 01:03 PM
do you people think honda doesnt know exactly what is going on? They knew exactly what this 4 wheeler was like prob. whe they first started talking about it as atv's are a billion dollar bussiness & mopre goes on than what you guys could possibly think. Honda has known everything about this 4 wheeler prob. since day 1 as there are insiders who work for yamaha i know for a fact! Honda will prob. come out with something very similar to the new 450 but most likely better as they will see where yamaha falls.

310Rduner
06-07-2003, 10:50 AM
yeah. theres not really any point at all in sending letters other than to make it every more clear we are pissed off.

they deff wont come out with anything faster because of it, but its just something to do inbetween i guess. :ermm:

toby400ex
06-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
how bout this....

everyone stop crying and ride what ya got.

Yeah, no chit. Most of us wont be able to afford it anyway.:ermm: