PDA

View Full Version : Wayne National Forest

Quadfather
06-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Me and some buddies are heading down to CampOhio, in the Monday Creek area of the Wayne on Friday, July 11.

Everyone is welcome.

400ex Magnum
06-05-2003, 01:21 AM
Wow. The show quad makes another appearance!!! Ha. I am going to try to get Buckeye to come down on Saturday with me and ride with you on Saturday. I will let you know when it gets closer. You need us to guide you around Dorr Run again.

400ex Magnum
06-05-2003, 01:23 AM
Quadmama

One more thing, we are also having a big ride and turkey fry on the weekend of July 26-27 down at Camp Ohio. You are welcome to come to that.

XANDADA
06-05-2003, 02:04 AM
Unfortunately Hatfield's on the same weekend:( . Maybe some other time:) . Wouldn't mind getting to ride with some more Ohio folks. Take it easy...

buckeye400ex
06-05-2003, 02:47 PM
Quadfather, don't listen to Magnum, he's just mad because he spent all his money on a Harley he can't afford to put any mods on his quad. Unless you consider new brakes, MODS. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna try and make it, try to get the wife to go, so her and Magnum's better half can slow poke it down the trails.

400ex Magnum
06-05-2003, 03:15 PM
Blah, Blah, Blah, Buckeye - I have a wall full of stock ex parts already, don't need anymore up there right now. That brake rotor and skid plate put me back over $200.

Speaking of show bike, I polished the fatboy up with that polish you gave me. Talk about shine.

Quadfather, I may ride the Ozark that day so that you won't hurt your back trying to keep up. Ha. (J/K)

yellowex01
06-07-2003, 10:23 AM
Well I was up for the ride until friday... I go in for eye surgery that weekend :devil: I will have to make the next one.

Steve and magnum keep your ole buddy posted on some rides..