PDA

View Full Version : Get a load of this...

Glamis400ex
06-04-2003, 01:55 PM
Hi Guys,

Check this out...

I work construction here in southern cali. I'm a foreman for 30+ guys. Well, I was wondering what was up with one of my guys, he was a no-show for 3 days. Totally unlike him.

Well, I call the boss and he informs me, he was caught and jailed for running illegal immagrants from Mexico.I guess this past weekend, he went to get a load of illegals at the border, the Border Patrol was watching him with infrared, and they chased him for a few miles and wiped out....flipped the truck :eek2:

That dude is in some SERIOUS chit...

Glamis

remlapr
06-04-2003, 01:59 PM
I hate illegal immagrants :mad: I could never live in Texas or Cali.

batgeek
hehe, running illegals used to be some pretty easy money...guess it isn't anymore :D

CowsBitePeople
That sucks ....How long he in for??

Glamis400ex
06-04-2003, 02:02 PM
No idea on time in jail. I never cared for the dude anyways....didnt trust him

Glamis

CHAUNCY
06-04-2003, 02:28 PM
That sucks. I saw on discovery a show about smuggling immigrants. This one guy went to jail because he was smuggling people to the US from Cuba and he was caught and got 5 years in jail:ermm:

Glow Plug
06-04-2003, 02:37 PM
that weird, well good luck to the guy lol

Glamis400ex
06-04-2003, 03:05 PM
remlapr,

I think "hating" illegal immagrants is a little harsh. I used to be the same way, but I can't blame someone in that country for wanting a better life.

Now, what I CAN hate, is the fact that the USA is the worlds welfare country. The french played the biggest "Trojan Horse" on us a little while back.

Long time ago in France, there were lots of transients and death and disease around that area. The french didn't want all these people in thier country....so, voila, a present for the USA. The statue of liberty. And on the bottom it reads: "Give me your poor, sick, hungry masses"....well that translated into:....Free Ride in the USA for illegals who are lazy, sick, uneducated, or pregnant.

I don't like that the USA spends more on other countries illegal immagrants and their problems, than we do on our own natural citzens. It's not right.

Don't try to turn this into a racism thing people....thats not what this is about.

(putting on the flame suit...:o )

Glamis

JUSTINcredible
06-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by remlapr
I hate illegal immagrants :mad: I could never live in Texas or Cali.

try living here.. a bunch of them come up here during the summer months to work in the fields for the green giant factory and not a single one speks english and all of them think they are to good for every one and have a stuck up attitude:mad:

GETSOME
06-04-2003, 03:15 PM
Hey man, I'm like tired of puerta vallerta, lets go to en los estados unidos and make some bread homes.:devil:

hessianmx111
06-04-2003, 03:32 PM
:tired:

flyin#5
06-04-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
try living here.. a bunch of them come up here during the summer months to work in the fields for the green giant factory and not a single one speks english and all of them think they are to good for every one and have a stuck up attitude:mad:

yep...:eek: it sucks! when they talke different languages you want to walk up and smack em just cuz there is a chance they are talking bad about you:blah:

JOEX
06-04-2003, 03:54 PM
There are many sides to this subject.....Here's one...
How many of us are willing to do the work they do for the pay they get?

Joe

hessianmx111
06-04-2003, 04:06 PM
ive never met a mexican workin on a roof or in a field think he was better than me:ermm:

anywhereEx
06-04-2003, 04:09 PM
I can't stand working with them when they can not speak a word of english....:mad:

Nausty
06-04-2003, 04:44 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with them but heck i'm only 16yrs old. I do know they do a lot of the jobs and work way more hours than most everyone else and if something doesn't work out they just don't sit there and b****. I just wish the other countries would take better care of their own people so we didn't have too.