PDA

View Full Version : How did you convinced hotcams???

Ex_Rider43
06-04-2003, 01:05 PM
I got the POS flange problems and I want to know how did you do to get hotcams replacing your cam??? also how long did it take to replaced it???

I just send a email at support@hotcamsinc.com telling them my problem and that there was a lot of people here on exrider.com having this same problem.

thanks

remlapr
06-04-2003, 01:42 PM
It sounds like they are being good about taking care of it. According to a couple of others on here - they will send you an return envelope for you to send yours to them without having to pay shipping, once they have yours they will send you a new one with the cast on flange...

Ex_Rider43
06-04-2003, 02:20 PM
ok thanks so it wont cost me anything??

how long will it take

remlapr
06-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I don't think so - but you are probably looking at close to two weeks for shipping back and forth.

Ex_Rider43
06-04-2003, 02:36 PM
thanks.

is it sure that they will replace mine??

remlapr
06-04-2003, 02:41 PM
If they act like they don't want to just start talking about all the other people on here that have had problems and that you have heard they are taking care of it - if you actually talk to them speak from the perspective that they ARE going to take care of it - in other words don't even ask if they will or not, just tell them the you understand they are taking care of them and ask what you need to do. Never give them the option of saying no - but I don't think you are going to have a problem based on what I have seen posted lately....

Ex_Rider43
06-04-2003, 03:33 PM
yeah I already done what you just said. well thanks and ill let you know