PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated!

FourFiftyFour
06-04-2003, 12:53 PM
okay.. I havent gotten to ride for two months and i def have seen a track in two months... today I was going to get to ride someone's Z400 so I could start possibly gettin in shape so I could be a little more ready for this race this weekend... well it has not rained the WHOLE two months ive been out, and today it RAINS PRACTICE OUT :mad: :mad: :mad: im so frustrated!!!! So i have one or maybe two rides on this Predator im gonna race before the actual race... :ermm: hopefylly the race wont be rained out :grr: :grr: sorry guys.. just needed to vent! Its been awful not being able to ride.......

AtvMxRider
06-04-2003, 12:56 PM
lol Join the crowd Kara. It has rain ever weekend for about 2 months here.:grr:

anywhereEx
06-04-2003, 12:57 PM
I know the feeling. Everytime I have tried to ride sence march it has rained or something has screwed the day up.

Nausty
06-04-2003, 01:02 PM
I know the feeling. Sept for me its like everytime I go out to ride or race something breaks and i'm always waiting for parts to show up and as it is i'm riding on a lot of bent and broken parts as it is.

250EXking
06-04-2003, 01:20 PM
yeah its pretty wet here in ohio

MOFO
06-04-2003, 01:22 PM
ditto... rain, rain and more rain.

remlapr
06-04-2003, 01:25 PM
What's wrong with your c-dale?? Didn't you just buy it :huh

killed300ex
06-04-2003, 01:26 PM
i know this is off subject but i see it in your info how do you like your toyota tundra my dad is thinking about geting one just wondering your opinions on it Thanks
killed

FourFiftyFour
06-04-2003, 01:27 PM
HAHAHAHA YEAH....... first ride the engine locks up on me.......... so ive been out for two months.... and it was dry as a bone here.... when i finally get the chance to ride.. it rains

FourFiftyFour
06-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
i know this is off subject but i see it in your info how do you like your toyota tundra my dad is thinking about geting one just wondering your opinions on it Thanks
killed

I absolutely LOVE my truck.... it is so awesome and it has a lot ofpower and has get up and go... it goes 0-60 in 7.7 sec stock.....

remlapr
06-04-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
HAHAHAHA YEAH....... first ride the engine locks up on me.......... so ive been out for two months.... and it was dry as a bone here.... when i finally get the chance to ride.. it rains

Damn that sucks - didn't you buy it from someone you knew? I would be pissed - how much is it going to cost you to get it running again??

batgeek
06-04-2003, 01:39 PM
ATV Fury solves my rainy day riding blues :D

DaveEX7
06-04-2003, 01:45 PM
I rode in the rain today:rolleyes: :eek2:

06-04-2003, 02:12 PM
rain = :cuss:

Glow Plug
06-04-2003, 02:18 PM
that sucks about the rain and the cdale have you found out how much it will be it fix it? :(

FourFiftyFour
06-04-2003, 05:06 PM
prolly more than i have

"BLAHH"300!!
06-04-2003, 06:31 PM
perfect weather here :D..almost too hot.

BUT..i have no motor :mad:
we rode in the rain last weekend..about 9 of us, but i was on the bear, so it didn't really matter..
..rains like' a needle when ur pegged out on pavment..wear goggles and go.

oh yeah,...guess what....yamaha just handed us our ***'s....
that's a badd *** quad man, i don't care if it is a yammy..i'd buy one...those rear tire's lok cheap though, but their dunlop's so they should be pretty good....they look like those old tammer type tire's for old atc110's..round profil's...oh well,..razorII will fix that quick.

TrickBlaster'03
06-04-2003, 07:12 PM
i'v got it the worst. its been perfect weather i got my pipe and silencer and rad valve pu ton yestrday. i was suposed to go riding with some budies this weekend................. but i got my quad and 50 taken away. :ermm:

FourFiftyFour
06-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by TrickBlaster'03
i'v got it the worst. its been perfect weather i got my pipe and silencer and rad valve pu ton yestrday. i was suposed to go riding with some budies this weekend................. but i got my quad and 50 taken away. :ermm:

LOL Ive wanted a race quad for years and when I finally get a true race quad... the first ride after I buy it.. it breaks :mad: :mad: i havent seen a track for a LONG time now..... and I have a national to go to this August.... :ermm:

TrickBlaster'03
06-04-2003, 07:17 PM
and i hope I get my blaster back before next friday because i have a race :ermm:

250EXking
06-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick

my one buddy had gottena brand new blaze and the motor blew the first day he had it. not over riding it or anything. so he just put a cannibal motor in it. but his blew, and he was mad.

QuadJunkies
06-05-2003, 02:57 AM
I know all about the weather thing....:rolleyes: Every wk end for two months......RAIN, but I went some of the times anyhow...Now..........well, its been anywhere between 70ish to over 100 dg. Next wk end camp trip for three days at the local dunes, suppose to be low 80's ...good riding weather:cool: Hope it clears up for your race. and have fun on the Predator!! they are awesome on the track!!!!!!!!:cool: