PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!

quadman22
06-04-2003, 09:39 AM
what the hell is wrong with honda?!?!?! first they had to make a new quad to beat the raptor, then they needed to beat the z400, then they had to beat the predator, and now they drop completely out of ANY race with the new YFZ450. even if honda dfoes come out with one soon (which probably wont happen) it wont be as good as any of these new quads because honda has taken too long to get back into the race. JMO. the 400ex is a great machine but it has really fallen behind to all of these new high performance bikes.

GETSOME
06-04-2003, 09:42 AM
Yeah honda needs to get off their arse and quit making innovative new scooters and watercraft and start making innovative new sport quads. Think of the sales they could have off a new sport quad just off the members of this forum!!:D

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Well when honda does release there new opps I mean OLD Tech. quad.

It will be outdated compared to the others. It might be because they have gone over there head this time. They might need to hire better engineers over from yammy or something.

quadman22
06-04-2003, 09:48 AM
thats for sure

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 09:51 AM
whatever Honda case maybe, its too late for me.
I see a new quad in my garage in august, heheh

flyin#5
06-04-2003, 09:57 AM
please ppl be pateint (SP?) honda has done this b4.. it took them a while and then they came out with the 400ex which has been one of the best quads for several years. im sure that honda will make a quad that will blow this new yami out of the water... so dont go switchin brands just yet!

06-04-2003, 10:00 AM
Honda builds a strong bullet proof quad from the get go. They don't need to build several quads every year or 2 ta make up for the POS's they've made in the past.. :devil:

What do the #1 riders in XC and MX ride???? 15 year old hondas boys...wake up.....:rolleyes:

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 10:12 AM
I don't care what the pro's run. And my type or riding is alot of dunes. I made a mistake when i bought my first quad which is 300ex. And I bet that yammy will make a awesome Dunner or may the new predator both of which is great buy off the show room floor.

I have learned alot from mine 300 this year and I need more.

RoadkillerRyan
06-04-2003, 10:16 AM
maybe they have been making a awsome quad this whole time and its takes a while to make a good quad:rolleyes: I WISH

JustRace
06-04-2003, 10:18 AM
I am about as un biased as can be when it comes to quads. But all you people that are saying honda sucks now need to shut up. Think about it why release a quad before all the other manufactures have released there big dogs. I mean if everyone has there quads out, and with yamaha releasing theres it helps. Now it should be easy for honda to release a quad that can top it.

Most of you people talking probably are not even good enough of a rider to take full advantage of the power that these new quads offer.

JustRace
06-04-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by 300exTJjeeper
I don't care what the pro's run. And my type or riding is alot of dunes. I made a mistake when i bought my first quad which is 300ex. And I bet that yammy will make a awesome Dunner or may the new predator both of which is great buy off the show room floor.

I have learned alot from mine 300 this year and I need more.

If you ride in the dunes your perfect quad has been out for a long time the BANSHEE.

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 10:49 AM
Well I never said Honda sucked.
Justrace let me give a little background
The 300 was my first quad that I bought in Jan03. I should have done my research first before I made the purchase. Never been to the dunes till after I bought the quad. Then it's my fault for making the purchase and have learned from it.

So now that I am well into the game I know what is good and bad for my type of riding.
True that these new quads have a lot of power but that just leaves room for me to improve my riding to adapt to that certain type of quad.

Road killer,
hahha
your proably right about Honda.
Maybe they have to wait till yammy, polaris to bring out there new high performance quads so Honda can get the tech. that is involved in making them.

06-04-2003, 10:55 AM
I love ta see everybody gettin all worked up...LMFAO

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 10:58 AM
WOW

Doibugu2
06-04-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I love ta see everybody gettin all worked up...LMFAO

post whore!:chinese:

Mxbubs
06-04-2003, 11:08 AM
Honda is just playing the game. Why come out with a new quad immediately after you set up product lines to run a certain quad, order thousands of parts to build them and then put them into circulation? They want us to buy there 400ex's, ride them a year or two, then want something bigger. That way they sell 2 quads instead of one. Its all business strategy.

300exTJjeeper
06-04-2003, 11:15 AM
sounds good to me

06-04-2003, 11:31 AM
the 400ex is a great bike...i remember this same stuff happening when the z400 came out...saying the 400ex is outdated..but you could say the z400 is outdated if you look at it a certain way...its an overgrown mojave.....mojaves have been out for ever and they have been liquid cooled......and for people saying that the 400ex is slow and can not compete any more...i ahve no problem keeping up with piped z400's or raptors around a track...yea they beat me in a drag race but all i need is a quick gear change to keep up with them. Im sure this 450 will be nice. but half of the people geting them prolly wont be able to ride it to tis full potential and would be beter off on an "outdated" 400ex